SoSueMe #14 Boozy Suzy: Half Woman, half oyster, still can’t pronounce moisturiser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But didn’t she just quit her company? Well more or less, by appointing the new CEO. So that statement makes no sense.

The outfit, him doing laser hair removal as well as her, the business and pleasure trip departing from platinum services on a RYANAIR flight. Hilarious. And whether he’s unwell or not, Dyl seems so ignorant to her. He ought to be a bit more mannerly to his bankroller.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
A pair of classless doses. She gives me some laugh, between the outfits, the green Lamborghini, the healthy gym life and then all the booze and domino's pizza, she's one gas b$*ch!!

Reactions: 8
Did they just fly to Portugal for hair removal? What’s wrong with Lombre or some place here

Reactions: 5
Imagine putting that outfit on u to sit on a plane platnium or not for 2/3 hrs (ive not been to portugal so just guessing) to get off in 20/30' heat. Ffs🙄

Reactions: 10
I see the Portugal gym bunny is back, such odd behavior.

I know she says Dildo is shy and doesn't want to be on camera but the last few days he has come across soooooooo bad when she has tried to include him on stories. He wouldn't answer her the other night in the car, the big sulky head on him this morning. He knew what he was getting himself into when he married Boozie and he's clearly forgotten where all their money comes from.

• Haha
I see the Portugal gym bunny is back, such odd behavior.

I know she says Dildo is shy and doesn't want to be on camera but the last few days he has come across soooooooo bad when she has tried to include him on stories. He wouldn't answer her the other night in the car, the big sulky head on him this morning. He knew what he was getting himself into when he married Boozie and he's clearly forgotten where all their money comes from.
If my husband didn't have enough manners to respect my wishes of not being shown on social media, and if he kept flashing the phone in my face at every available opportunity, I'd behave exactly the same

He mightn’t like it anymore and that’s understandable but his wife has made her fortune off the back of social media and it wouldn’t hurt to engage and be pleasant. Let’s be honest he wouldn’t be driving a Lamborghini without her.

Reactions: 21
If my other half looked at me the way he looks at her I would either be packing his bags or packing mine and walking away. They are both miserable. They would be much happier if they just admit it and go their seperate ways. All the money they have isn't worth a life of misery

Reactions: 12
I wonder is is she angling for another dog? I’ve noticed she’s liking posts of puppies on a shelter page near me! The one that called Pippa and Katie out for buying from a breeder!

Reactions: 1
He mightn’t like it anymore and that’s understandable but his wife has made her fortune off the back of social media and it wouldn’t hurt to engage and be pleasant. Let’s be honest he wouldn’t be driving a Lamborghini without her.
Do you not think he’d of eventually saved up enough tips from the Chinese delivery to buy his own?

• Haha
The ABSO- bleeping- LUTE STAAATTTTTEEEEE of that story, did he get a forehead implant 🤣

Between his forehead and her frozen face they look bleeping ridiculous - they're a couple who's make you go oh wow there really is somebody for everyone 🤔 Two bleeping craytures holy god I can't 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.