SoSueMe #14 Boozy Suzy: Half Woman, half oyster, still can’t pronounce moisturiser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was carla videoing her you can hear her laughing. And why is carla in the bedroom with her and not dylan🤷🏻‍♀️ He was so rude to her in the car today wouldn’t even answer her🙄

Reactions: 13
If I spent more time in my marital bed with my sister than with my husband - I'd be worried 🙄 Like it's not as if she's a brain surgeon who needs to be close to work everyday, and fair enough if he has health issues why doesn't she relocate - I understand atm she's doing the shite counsellors but the London weekend, they actually spend more time apart than together. Marriages come in all shapes and sizes - BUT SHE gives off like he's her Prince Charming fairytale so in love blah blah - when was the last time she smelt him or kissed her or held his hand, she pretends like its crazy in love - but they're never together 🤔 Its a very convenient situation as opposed to fairytale situation 🙄

Also this I'm great craic always laughing and having a laugh is FAKER THAN HER TEETH, ur a miserable witch Suzy Sneachta your not fooling anyone💀 🤣

Reactions: 10
Jesus. Hack! I always see him in the comments of the insta huns and they play back to him because he works in BT I imagine!

My Saturday is ruined already…I have so many questions

does she lie there in bed and go Dylan pssssst wake up wake up!! Now, hold this phone (I’ve got it already set on video mode!) and she jumps out of the bed &starts swinging the arms around like I don’t know what.
Then uploads it?
Does she think she looks like good craic?? I don’t get it
I don’t thank that’s Dylan recording sounds like Carla

Reactions: 6
It's Carla....rougher than a badgers hole, they are such trash.
isn't she? thought she was done with social media, never off sues and Katie's tho!! Still swearing and acting common as muck. to me those stories seemed like they were recorded last night, sue does that tit when she's drunk, the curtains were pulled and the TV looked to have the credits of a film rolling. I bet anything that was last night, sue looked to have drink on her.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
isn't she? thought she was done with social media, never off sues and Katie's tho!! Still swearing and acting common as muck. to me those stories seemed like they were recorded last night, sue does that tit when she's drunk, the curtains were pulled and the TV looked to have the credits of a film rolling. I bet anything that was last night, sue looked to have drink on her.
You're right, had another look, was definitely last night....seriously!

Reactions: 4
You're right, had another look, was definitely last night....seriously!
She's an awful sad case for her age. like seriously, cop on. as for Carla, she still hasn't grown up either, is she not mortified living in her sisters shadow constantly, working for her and never out of her house. the size of sues gaff and she's sleeping in her sisters bed with her that she shares with her husband. bit much. they are a weird family, I'd feel smothered by all of it. they live in each others pockets, it's not healthy.

Carla roaring laughing at Sue acting like a simpleton, was 100% last night and she was on the red wine.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
"Dildo, fetch me my horse from the stables please". Serious feckin notions on this one.
Sue, you look like a knob of this highest degree in that get up.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.