SoSueMe #14 Boozy Suzy: Half Woman, half oyster, still can’t pronounce moisturiser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She deleted that video already that shows she’s been on the piss all night .. and probably the other stuff too

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
ah duck did i miss her pissed ? anyone record by any chance x I hate dirty deletes x

Reactions: 5
Im confused as to why a married 38 year okd would go to london for one night for her bday for a sesh with one friend…weird, i doubt dildo ever came back from portuga…they used to seem really close and they were a solid team but now they just seem so…distant?
just gos to show money cant buy happiness (well contentment) ….

Reactions: 12
Im confused as to why a married 38 year okd would go to london for one night for her bday for a sesh with one friend…weird, i doubt dildo ever came back from portuga…they used to seem really close and they were a solid team but now they just seem so…distant?
just gos to show money cant buy happiness (well contentment) ….
I remember she never went anywhere without him. She went to the Victoria's Secret fashion show a few years ago and there was Dildo in the back ground. Now she's spending her birthday without him????

Reactions: 7
Pity if you missed the video she deleted - wasn’t up for long - she was so jarred in it - but not hungover drunk - she was definitely on an all nighter
She was singing a song from shrek that the donkey sings

It’s the payoff and cost for sharing all online, very hard then if over and you don’t want to share. They’ve look done for a long time now, you’s worth she’ll go off the deep end partying if it is. Money really doesn’t buy happiness, pretty lonely in that big house when your friends have moved to next phase and settled down a bit. She needs a proper routine, up and working, not fluting about doing her face for 3 hours.

Reactions: 4
Looks like she had no seatbelt on in the back of the car she was in, and wouldnt be the first time !

Reactions: 2
I remember she never went anywhere without him. She went to the Victoria's Secret fashion show a few years ago and there was Dildo in the back ground. Now she's spending her birthday without him????
Or bringing him to Charlotte Tilbury events, sitting him
Down testing the make up surrounded by other women who seemed to manage going alone to events!

Reactions: 2
When she came on crying after being on TV3 crying over the baby lamb someone commented on her post it was so funny! There she is crying sitting on the leather seats in her bmw with her bag carrier and her leather Louis Vuitton!! I called him that for a long time after!!

• Haha
When she came on crying after being on TV3 crying over the baby lamb someone commented on her post it was so funny! There she is crying sitting on the leather seats in her bmw with her bag carrier and her leather Louis Vuitton!! I called him that for a long time after!!
Oh I remember that and claimed the lamb put her off and made her give a tit interview! Ehhh I don't think it was the lambs fault. She very rarely interviews, I don't think she likes not being in control. She was suppose to be on Podge and Rodge a few years ago with her pal Doireann and said she was sick at the last minute and couldn't do it.

Reactions: 3
Oh I remember that and claimed the lamb put her off and made her give a tit interview! Ehhh I don't think it was the lambs fault. She very rarely interviews, I don't think she likes not being in control. She was suppose to be on Podge and Rodge a few years ago with her pal Doireann and said she was sick at the last minute and couldn't do it.
And she was 95% vegetarian!

Reactions: 3
Top of her scalp legit looks like she’s loosing hair and it’s no surprise I’d say she’s never laid a hand on her own head

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Covid never stopped her or deprived her of anything, remember the first Christmas she had caterers in and 12-15 people for dinner
God help me??
Why Suzanne you get the caterers in and are waited on hand and foot, not like you’ll be up at the crack of dawn stuffing a turkey.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Very boring live for Xmas launch remember last year she was pissed as a fart drinking champers on a live for an hour almost 😆😆😆

• Haha
Very boring live for Xmas launch remember last year she was pissed as a fart drinking champers on a live for an hour almost 😆😆😆
I thought she was tipsy or manic even. Grabbing and looking for things. All a bit weird I thought 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.