SoSueMe #14 Boozy Suzy: Half Woman, half oyster, still can’t pronounce moisturiser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Covid never stopped her or deprived her of anything, remember the first Christmas she had caterers in and 12-15 people for dinner
I love how it's 'I'm having family to mine....' not we or ours, mine!!! But I guess when your husband spends most of his time living in another country it's easy to forget your a we 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 10
Love to point out she had a fully catered Christmas dinner with her family in 2020 when we were in full lockdown so Covid clearly didn’t stop her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Whats with all the dog spam this week??? Feeling guilty because she spent most of the year away from them? 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 4
I see she has bought another book, wonder will she read this one quicker than the last one. During the summer she brought it back and forth to Portugal a few times, more of a prop than something to read I think.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.