SoSueMe #14 Boozy Suzy: Half Woman, half oyster, still can’t pronounce moisturiser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did he set his profile to public just to show his torso pic?? Seriously wtf. She maintains he doesn't like social media and having himself plastered all over her feed, but he's obviously happy to show off when he wants to!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Must be hard for him of course he's gonna feel it a bit.

I think he seems like a nice guy. I know a girl in a hotel that had them in for a sue event and they said he was an absolute gentleman.

Reactions: 5
Did he set his profile to public just to show his torso pic?? Seriously wtf. She maintains he doesn't like social media and having himself plastered all over her feed, but he's obviously happy to show off when he wants to!
He’s insecure after last nights dance!

Reactions: 4
it wouldn’t surprise me if the “strictly curse” hit even though its not strictly sue is on.. with the way Dylzzzz is behaving I don’t think things are all happy like we are being shown

Reactions: 8
How fecking sad that he feels the need to do that! 🙈 Like, ye can't be all dismissive one minute about SM and the next minute changing your profile to public so you can show pictures of your abs! The timing is very weird when all the attention is on his misses! He hasn't posted anything in months but decides now is a good idea...

Also, is bribing people for votes even legal?? How does she think it's appropriate giving away goodies in exchange for sharing screenshots of people's votes for her. Not sure how the other contestants will feel about that. 🤔

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Thats Boozie all over. Can't win on talent, has to cheat. Idiot!
🥳🥳Every single one of us needs to:
~ complain to rte via email
~ post a screenshot of ur complaint and be in with a chance of winning a creme egg 🥳🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just skimmed through the repeat of DWTS and you got to hand it to her….perching herself right in the shoulder of Doireann to keep herself in shot. She was grand but Brooke’s dance was so much better but only scored 2 points more. Makes you wonder if they want to keep Sue for all her followers

Reactions: 9
Wow Dylan is pathetic lol . I was actually warming to him in recent years thinking ah he
Just wants a quiet life out of social media. Now I think my original thoughts of him were correct- how rude that he would ignore sue when she asked him a simple question etc on camera and then spend all her money when she needed content to make money . Now he posts a selfie posing to show “iv a hot body too” and puts his profile on public just because he’s insecure. What a loser he is ! I don’t particularly like sue but it must be stressful for her having to carry her whole family and also her husband. Being surrounded by a load of leeches must be so draining 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I'd imagine Dylan now posting publicly is to remind people that Sue has a husband. I've never watched to Irish or UK dancing shows but isn't there usually whispers every year of cheating or dance partners being close. So if/when people google Sue they can more easily see her "hot" husband and what he's about as opposed to ah yeah, she's married, don't know much about him., etc. It's insecurity.

Reactions: 5
To be honest, I am not a fan of Sue at all but she definitely can do better than Dylan and deserves better. He seems to have the bare minimum into their relationship the past few years and would still be doing Chinese deliveries if it was for Sue. Nothing wrong with doing deliveries but he has done nothing since getting with Sue. (Can’t believe I’m actually defending her 😆)

Reactions: 23
To be honest, I am not a fan of Sue at all but she definitely can do better than Dylan and deserves better. He seems to have the bare minimum into their relationship the past few years and would still be doing Chinese deliveries if it was for Sue. Nothing wrong with doing deliveries but he has done nothing since getting with Sue. (Can’t believe I’m actually defending her 😆)
I agree. If he was a stay at home Dad you’d have no issues but there is nothing more unattractive in a person than no ambition. Not necessarily for money or fame but any sort of goal that isn’t driving around in your sports cars paid by your wife. These would also be my opinion if the tables were turned. It’s not a sexist comment.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I agree. If he was a stay at home Dad you’d have no issues but there is nothing more unattractive in a person than no ambition. Not necessarily for money or fame but any sort of goal that isn’t driving around in your sports cars paid by your wife. These would also be my opinion if the tables were turned. It’s not a sexist comment.
Exactly if he was a stay at home dad, was studying something or had any sort of ambition in anyway fair enough. Dylan has none of that and I agree I would equally say the same thing if the roles were reversed

Reactions: 4
Saw him out alone over the new years weekend and I had to do da double take, he is ridic tanned, all eyes and teeth, looks a lot skinnier/thinner than I'd imaged and by god he needs to shave his head, embrace the hairline, stop trying to cover it up, it just looks worse, bite the bullet and shave it off.

Reactions: 3
I genuinely dunno why you would stay in a hotel in Dublin when you live in Dublin. Like you have a McMansion 18km away?? Why are you staying in a hotel?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.