SoSueMe #14 Boozy Suzy: Half Woman, half oyster, still can’t pronounce moisturiser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder who was in the house with her when she was having her cup of tea this morning as you could hear banging in the back ground

Reactions: 5
What was that event last night all about? I think I seen one photo on someone's stories about gift sets but all the rest was just like a party with selfies and cocktails. These events are supposed to be a launch or promotion of products - it just looked like a party with a free bar to me.

Reactions: 4
What was that event last night all about? I think I seen one photo on someone's stories about gift sets but all the rest was just like a party with selfies and cocktails. These events are supposed to be a launch or promotion of products - it just looked like a party with a free bar to me.
Tax write off cos it’s a “business event”

Reactions: 1
Jaysus how many supplements does this wan take. Like eat a balanced diet ffs...

Reactions: 10
And I wouldn't mind but she is ALWAYS sick.
Never ever take health advice from an Instahun

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's definitely misinformed about how vitamins work, idiot!

Also the OTT outfits for the reveal episodes. Why even have anyone else on the show, it's clearly alllllllll about Boozie Suzie!!!

Reactions: 6
If the “rumours” and speculation are true, he has MS and stays in Portugal so he gets the better weather, vitamin d would be an enormous help if it’s true. It would make sense as to why he hasn’t been home a lot of these past few months. Gym is probably to keep his strength up and also his head right. Let’s be real he doesn’t look like a man that is a gym bunny for all his working out. And the hotel so he has cleaners etc on hand. It’s not right to speculate on anyones health, I really hope it’s not true but I do think there is some truth in it and that’s why he’s pulled back from socials altogether and doesn’t like to be on hers either
You litreally just speculated on his health🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
I take those zooki vitamin c sachets and it clearly says on the back to take 1 only per day. this gobshite says "I've been lashing these into me and I feel better already I took 2 yesterday ". she's so irresponsible, you shouldn't exceed recommended dose of anything, not even vitamins. is she capable of doing anything in moderation, everything is so excessive and unbalanced, goes mad on the drink and eating domino's and sweet King. then excessive exercise regimes. then on the mental health bandwagon. then onto the vitamins. I guarantee you once she's finished filaming she will be back going mad on the drink. same with the sleeping medication shite she showed the other day, recommended it after 1 night. probably not used to going to bed sober.

Reactions: 15
I take those zooki vitamin c sachets and it clearly says on the back to take 1 only per day. this gobshite says "I've been lashing these into me and I feel better already I took 2 yesterday ". she's so irresponsible, you shouldn't exceed recommended dose of anything, not even vitamins. is she capable of doing anything in moderation, everything is so excessive and unbalanced, goes mad on the drink and eating domino's and sweet King. then excessive exercise regimes. then on the mental health bandwagon. then onto the vitamins. I guarantee you once she's finished filaming she will be back going mad on the drink. same with the sleeping medication shite she showed the other day, recommended it after 1 night. probably not used to going to bed sober.
Those excessive exercise regimes are all spoof

Reactions: 3
Suzy is playing dress up in the gym gear, she looks no different to how she looked a year ago. She is naturally thin and she still has no arse.

Reactions: 10
Anyone taking vitamin advice from Sue deserves explosive diarrhoea. All her money & vitamins and she always looks so miserable & is always sick.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Also vit d 2000mg is way too much for her to be taking (unless she is told to by doctor for something) during that whole thing with the masks, I took 2000mg vit d a day and just got bloods done recently and doc said my levels were dangerously high - we don't need that amount of vitamin d (maybe if we osteo and in our 90s) but she told me to stop immediately - and it'll take months to get out of my system 🙄 But the coke head is recommending it to her 300k followers 🤔

Reactions: 9
Also vit d 2000mg is way too much for her to be taking (unless she is told to by doctor for something) during that whole thing with the masks, I took 2000mg vit d a day and just got bloods done recently and doc said my levels were dangerously high - we don't need that amount of vitamin d (maybe if we osteo and in our 90s) but she told me to stop immediately - and it'll take months to get out of my system 🙄 But the coke head is recommending it to her 300k followers 🤔
I don't think they should be allowed promote vitamins and supplements especially this idiot. binge drinker and eats pure shite and then launches into a health buzz for a different bit of content. and as I said its just because she has stuff scheduled at the moment, as soon as this project is wrapped up she will be out "for dinner" (red wine) 7 nights a week with her ma and da. if she intended to be consistent with the vitamins and health buzz there would be no need to "lash" the vitamins into her, you do it over a course of time, but she knows she will be neglecting her health when boozy Suzy returns soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.