SoSueMe #14 Boozy Suzy: Half Woman, half oyster, still can’t pronounce moisturiser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shopping scenes next week as the last to film? I hope not with contestants? Or filming scenes of her “picking out the clothes from the shops”??
Just shows you how set up it all is

she obviously very clearly has NO involvement on styling or picking out outfits for the contestants

Shopping scenes next week as the last to film? I hope not with contestants? Or filming scenes of her “picking out the clothes from the shops”??

she obviously very clearly has NO involvement on styling or picking out outfits for the contestants
Was supposed to attach this pic oops

Attachments

Reactions: 3

Was supposed to attach this pic oops
How can you film the "reveal" scenes before the intro and shopping scenes?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Check with your g.p, check with your pharmacist!
Well I wouldn’t be taking medical advice from you Suzanne!

Reactions: 8
Check with your g.p, check with your pharmacist!
Well I wouldn’t be taking medical advice from you Suzanne!
She only said that because she was called out here... not only shoving a cocktail of vitamins down our throats but saying she lashes them into her and feels better for it. herself and kayshee are always "smothered with the flu"... probably an exaggeration calling it flu but they are always run down despite all the vitamins.

Reactions: 9
A You Tube channel? For what Sue? You’ve a face like a smack arsed on Instagram why would you subject people on You Tube to your drivel? It wouldn’t surprise me if she is investing in vitamins or something. All this ‘healthy lifestyle’ is not believable from her. She looks miserable all the time

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The smacking of the lips when she talks! 🤯 I can’t anymore! It’s actually such a bad habit she has!

Reactions: 4
A You Tube channel? For what Sue? You’ve a face like a smack arsed on Instagram why would you subject people on You Tube to your drivel? It wouldn’t surprise me if she is investing in vitamins or something. All this ‘healthy lifestyle’ is not believable from her. She looks miserable all the time
Oh I totally agree, you can see it a mile away. probably be as successful as her mental health page, let's face it we all know boozy Suzy can't sustain the healthy lifestyle, she would love to, but she can't. she does nothing in moderation, she said it herself, she's all in or all out. stick to the tan and false eye lashes sue, that's all you are consistent with.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Suzy Sneachta; the boss witch, the inspiration, the motivator, the epitome of girl goals- is back making a holy show of herself with that ridiculous dancing 🙄

I wish So Smokey would tell So Boozy that there is a big difference between people laughing at you amd with you, cause that tit is just embarrassing 🥸

Reactions: 7
She's a bit hyper for 6am. Must be all the vitamins 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Why does she insist on recording herself eating and drinking??? Nasty!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's a bit hyper for 6am. Must be all the vitamins 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Why does she insist on recording herself eating and drinking??? Nasty!!!!
The tiny bit of scrambled egg she couldn't even finish it, you could see it pushed to the side of the plate when she "jumped on before running out the door, "🙄 her tacky bag on her sitting at the table.

Reactions: 1
Ah for duck sake she could have showered and washed her hair after she posed in th mirror I mean sorry done her 'exercises' jesuuuuuus she IS a dose! To the highest degree wash yourself ya smelly witch and noones buying the gym tit

And the tissues on the side drawer... suzy nobody wants to see what dill dolls blowing his ... into

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Also vit d 2000mg is way too much for her to be taking (unless she is told to by doctor for something) during that whole thing with the masks, I took 2000mg vit d a day and just got bloods done recently and doc said my levels were dangerously high - we don't need that amount of vitamin d (maybe if we osteo and in our 90s) but she told me to stop immediately - and it'll take months to get out of my system 🙄 But the coke head is recommending it to her 300k followers 🤔
Incorrect. Some do need that high of a dose. I’m on 4000mg prescribed daily. I don’t have “osteo, nor am I 90”.

Reactions: 1
Incorrect. Some do need that high of a dose. I’m on 4000mg prescribed daily. I don’t have “osteo, nor am I 90”.
Yeah but that's the point it's prescribed to you by a doctor, Suzanne is not a medical professional and shouldn't be giving ANYBODY advice on vitamins or supplements.
They are all at it and it's absolutely disgraceful as they are only interested in supplementing their bank accounts.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Anyone else get the impression that Dylan wasn’t there this morning but she kept calling him. It seemed strange. Don’t know how the poor girl managed with no underfloor heating on. Poor thing had to get a jacket

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone else get the impression that Dylan wasn’t there this morning but she kept calling him. It seemed strange. Don’t know how the poor girl managed with no underfloor heating on. Poor thing had to get a jacket
He definitely wasn’t there , if he was , surely she would show him? It was pathetic …. Obviously he’s still in Portugal .

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.