SoSueMe #14 Boozy Suzy: Half Woman, half oyster, still can’t pronounce moisturiser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Machinery 🤣🤣🤣. You're not on a farm or a building site Sue. 'Machinery' is not what the beauty industry would call it!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What the hell is sue doing at wspca, ihope it is to just raise awareness about them
I'm wondering the same after she spent the summer away from her 3 dogs she already has and doesn't look after. WSPCA are gonna face some backlash if they let her take one. Dogs are for life Suzy not just for Christmas!

Reactions: 11
Somebody called it here in the last few weeks. Said that she was gearing up to get a new dog.

Reactions: 10
Incorrect. Some do need that high of a dose. I’m on 4000mg prescribed daily. I don’t have “osteo, nor am I 90”.
Ooh jump on me - sorry but key word prescribed, unless its prescribed/told by doc 😘 Its PRESCRIBED to you by doc, she ain't a doc, hopefully u see what I said (correctly) now 😁

Reactions: 8
What the hell is sue doing at wspca, ihope it is to just raise awareness about them
It’s Wicklow animal welfare it’s separate from the WSPCA, it’s up the road from me, I calle it weeks ago she was getting a new dog. I’ll be the first to call them out if the let her adopt one, the very crowd were on giving out about Pippa and Katie Jackson getting puppies from breeders not so long ago

Somebody called it here in the last few weeks. Said that she was gearing up to get a new dog.
Me!

Reactions: 8
She got another dog - for duck sake 🙄 That's bleeping shockin like she's never there 😒

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
How can any rescue justify giving Sue another animal when she is never at home? Sue is trying to fill a huge void in her life but is still miserable

Reactions: 14
She got another dog - for duck sake 🙄 That's bleeping shockin like she's never there 😒
I can’t believe she got another dog. she hasn't spent a fortnight straight in the country in years... even in restrictions and lockdown she managed to leave the country when others couldn't. and the preachy guys a dogs not just for Christmas. cheek.

Reactions: 10
She must of donated some wad of cash gor them to hand over another dog to her and she never at home. DISGRACEFUL, I thought there was a rigorous process involved in adopting, obviously doesn't apply if you're wealthy

Reactions: 9
She also donated 10k to them which I think is very generous
Yes of course it is, it's very generous, but why take on another dog when she is never ever ever at home. like a dog of hers went missing and got killed a few years back because she left it with someone. she's an irresponsible dog owner... like no point letting the dogs sleep on your bed and be all about them for a few days a month then feck off for a long spell. like I'm still not over her flying Bella over to Portugal just for a few pictures for their wedding anniversary as a surprise to Dylan. so unfair

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She could have bought a dog, fair play for adopting and donating.
Who minds her dogs when she is away ? Think if someone is there, as opposed to a lot of time in kennels, no issues with it.

Reactions: 23
I’ve emailed the shelter I’m actually disgusted and I’ve never contacted anyone before but this has rot me

Reactions: 12
Lots of valid points but yeah what charity is gonna say no when you're donating 10 grand, you'd adopt a child cheaper in some parts of the world 🙄

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.