SoSueMe #11 Dripping with tack, bikini bottoms rammed up her crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I definitely think there is something going on in the background that is causing stress, I just get that sense for some reason.
I’d say this tan reformulation could be causing more stress then we see.
If her new tan reformulation doesn’t work out, it could really hit Sue where it hurts 💰. What would the tacksons do if they actually had to fend from themselves I wonder 🤔

Reactions: 7
God love them having to live in a rented semi D in Skerries. Just not good enough for the poor crators!

Reactions: 4
I definitely think there is something going on in the background that is causing stress, I just get that sense for some reason.
I’d say this tan reformulation could be causing more stress then we see.
If her new tan reformulation doesn’t work out, it could really hit Sue where it hurts 💰. What would the tacksons do if they actually had to fend from themselves I wonder 🤔
No other brands seem like they are going to have issues with the new regulations - boosy suzy seems like she might have been asleep at the wheel in this instance!

No other brands seem like they are going to have issues with the new regulations - boosy suzy seems like she might have been asleep at the wheel in this instance!
This is all free Pr for Sue, they have reformulated most shades already but by being on TV & in every magazine speaking about it, it makes people believe she is some kind of authority & if there is anyone in Ireland unaware of her brand well they will know all about her now

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This is all free Pr for Sue, they have reformulated most shades already but by being on TV & in every magazine speaking about it, it makes people believe she is some kind of authority & if there is anyone in Ireland unaware of her brand well they will know all about her now
Absolutely agreed, every other brand have issued statements advising they have reformulated over the last 18 months and assured customers it's making their products better. SoPoo of course is making it into a huge issue to drive sales and make it seem like her brand is the only one that cares. Literally pushing sales on people! Personally I don't like her tan I think it has too much of an orange glow for my liking but I would say it'll fly off the shelves with her causing a ridiculous panic for the younger generations than this old one here 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Anyone recognise this girl?

So smokey had it up. #family
Why would anyone get fillers when they make you look like that?! She’s so puffy. I saw the picture “the oracle” posted this morning which is reposted on sues page.. same thing , looks SO puffy! On that note is it necessary to repost so much crap on her story? Yes we know you were on the TV Sue, looking absolutely nothing like that highly filtered most recent pic on the gram. She has bigger worries than DHA if she continues to pump that crap into her face.

Reactions: 1
Looks like they are still in the rented house, SoSmokey needed to share her legging and jumper ensemble AGAIN 🙄🙄

Omg the constant snaps of what she’s having for lunch! Stop it Smokey. Nobody cares you’re having cheese and crackers with flipping fruit and chutney

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Making a huge deal over it, it’s only the ultra dark tan they have to reformulate, she said herself go stock up, so it’s just to cause panic and get the people that like to look like they’ve been rolling around in mud to rush out and buy more and drive sales so the whole clan can get back to their cocktails in the 5 star hotels in the Maldives as Katie said

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s the only one is a tizzy about her tan all other brands dealt with it weeks ago Brendan from BPerfect says his will be ready next week also Linda from Bellaminantia posted similar all dealt with behind the scenes, didn’t bother her when she was off in the Maldives AND she’ll be quits in with people stocking up!!

Reactions: 9
How come she's discounting a product that apparently everyone wants. Wonder is it tight dated. Tan does have a shelf life before or goes green. Something not adding up

Reactions: 3
Her non-stop fidgeting irritates the tit out of me!! She comes across as so shifty on camera

Looking like she has put on a bit of weight I wonder is she pregnant.
No I think she always filters the tit out of her pics and uses FaceTune to make her skinnier as she’s wayyy bigger in real life have seen her in dundrum and at a couple of restaurants in the past and she’s defo a size 10 and much broader than on her pics - so is Carla actually it’s really strange she looks quite big boned in person whereas a whisp on pics

No I think she always filters the tit out of her pics and uses FaceTune to make her skinnier as she’s wayyy bigger in real life have seen her in dundrum and at a couple of restaurants in the past and she’s defo a size 10 and much broader than on her pics - so is Carla actually it’s really strange she looks quite big boned in person whereas a whisp on pics
Maybe Katie is more similar to them than we thought, you just don't know it because they photoshop themselves to look slimmer.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.