SoSueMe #11 Dripping with tack, bikini bottoms rammed up her crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The new product launch is def going to be a dupe for CT flawless filter.. Luna by Lisa already launched it last year but I get the feeling Sue is going to bring out her own!

Reactions: 4
Why does anyone ever drink or eat on stories??? Hey guys good morning SLURP oh it's the art SLURP.
Not gonna lie even though she's irritated the hell out of me with that slurping the foundation doesn't look too bad considering it's adding to her thousands of products

Reactions: 3
I wonder has she been given advice on how to come across on her stories? She’s definitely trying to be more professional the last couple of times

Why is she designing new masks? Am I right in thinking masks will be gone the end of the month?

Reactions: 5
Has anyone tried the tan or the contour sticks?…….Are they any good?
il prob get slated but I really like the tan. I use medium lotion. I can’t contour without looking like someone thumped me so no opinion on that lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has anyone tried the tan or the contour sticks?…….Are they any good?
I have used the contour sticks and i find them ok, I have quite dry skin and its red and they are thick so i find they go on and cover those. I tried the tan and it didnt suit me but thats just my skin I think

Reactions: 1
The tan is 👌🏻 Medium lotion is my go to, hate to say it 😂 also got her counter sticks for Xmas, they’re grand.. not the best, not the worst!

Reactions: 1
Jesus, I wouldn't care how nice her tans and contour sticks are. Out of principle I wouldn't give a single cent to her.
Flouting lockdown rules, treating her followers as pure thicks by pretending she's in the country when she's on yet another holiday, or expecting us to believe her relocation shite stories. The absolute tackiness and parading of wealth is beyond belief and not in a million years would I give my hard-earned money to someone like that.

Reactions: 36
New product is a BB / CC cream … or at least, she accidentally left a flier with that product written on it at one of her shoots for her ‘new product’ a good few weeks ago.

I dead from laughing at all the posts about the new foundation or whatever and the “look at that skin” and “our new prodoct in day light” and she is filtered to F! 🤣

Reactions: 5
She’s trying to get ahead of the Bperfect Chroma Cover Launch today at 2.22pm 🙄
They have 36 shades in foundation & it does seem to be very diverse.
Poor sue with her 10 probably only goes as dark as her darkest tan

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.