SoSueMe #11 Dripping with tack, bikini bottoms rammed up her crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Suzanne is beautiful, she's gone too far now . I thought her mouth was lopsided on the TV show but maybe I'm wrong

Reactions: 10
I'm not sure if I'm imagining things but did SoPoo just give a perfect explanation to something that is happening within regulations and didn't have to read off anything 🤷 she did well 👏👏

Reactions: 10
Yep she was definitely getting her words from somewhere to the right, but not verbatim! I was distracted by her nose it is definitely looking different / going to one side - it is that just me?

Reactions: 6
Then posted a grid pic of her pretty much topless to advertise her tan (put them away Sue!) Very profesh!
Also! It’s just a tan reformulation announcement (so the ultra dark won’t be available for a bit if anyone here actually uses that shite!) You’d think someone had died with the attempt at a sombre sounding script 😂

Reactions: 11
Out for dinner with her parents again?! Hmm trouble in paradise?! He waited no length to head to Portugal

Reactions: 5
Anyone else think its really weird the way the Jackson crew seem to be out for breakfast, lunch and dinner every day this week and usually all togehter too. Seems very intense. PLus herself and Rob seem to be very tight- that never used to be the case. wonder what changed there.

Reactions: 14
Anyone else think its really weird the way the Jackson crew seem to be out for breakfast, lunch and dinner every day this week and usually all togehter too. Seems very intense. PLus herself and Rob seem to be very tight- that never used to be the case. wonder what changed there.
Emergency summit to figure out how to extricate Dyllz from her business & finances

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Emergency summit to figure out how to extricate Dyllz from her business & finances
Old Knoby wouldn't be able to tell his arse from his elbow doubt he'd know how to help with that, he only knows how to threaten women on social media that he'll break their fingers 😏😂😅
They are probably discussing how much she'll give him for the wedding to chewy 🤣
I find it a bit odd especially since they just all went on holidays for a while, haven't noticed recently either the mother putting up any posts in their rented house, maybe they've all moved in to SoPoos and Dzzzylan has legged it to have some peace and quiet

Reactions: 4
Interesting how she said the ‘tan was her biggest earner’ paraphrasing, but the way she spends they must be making a fortune off it.

She claims she puts blood sweat and tears into developing tan. Yet last night’s stories included her saying she hasn’t ORDERED spray tan since regulation changes were announced and to DM her any queries so she can check with people in the know 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
What annoyed me was her sharing that post where the person messaged her (aka the Tacksons) to say that she has suffered over the last two years with Penny's being closed and now the tan. What world are they living in? Did I dream the all inclusive trip to the Maldives for her and all her family? If you were so hard done by, you wouldn't be paying for your whole family to jet to the Maldives. Try being someone who actually lost all their income due to the pandemic, not a few wonder water bottles in pennys. Brain dead.

Reactions: 34
Oh sue. How long did it take you to train the kid to say dylzzzzzzzzzzzz made the breakfast? Such perfect timing you got of him running in

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh sue. How long did it take you to train the kid to say dylzzzzzzzzzzzz made the breakfast? Such perfect timing you got of him running in
LOL at the end, kids can't lie, did Dylan get you the chocolate rice cake... Eh no, looking confused. Because he's not there😂like why make the point of asking the child TWICE if Dylan got him food

Or maybe the maid or whoever the cleaner is that usually makes them breakfast, made it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Or maybe the maid or whoever the cleaner is that usually makes them breakfast, made it
Sure as hell wasn't dyl anyway. Sue's latest story, remember during covid people would just pour a drink at like 3pm on a Tuesday and be like happy Friday. Emmm no Sue I don't think most people did that, it's normal to you alright.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.