SoSueMe #11 Dripping with tack, bikini bottoms rammed up her crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sure as hell wasn't dyl anyway. Sue's latest story, remember during covid people would just pour a drink at like 3pm on a Tuesday and be like happy Friday. Emmm no Sue I don't think most people did that, it's normal to you alright.
Except she was pouring hers in Dubai or Portugal 🙄

Dylzzzz on the beg for a dog groomer

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
What is that AWFUL white, paint-splattered denim suit she’s wearing tonight? Christ my eyes. Style, it is not.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Out with the folks again 😬
Sue just seems like the oldest swinger in town now 😂 All her friends seem to have moved on with their lives while she just goes from restaurant to restaurant, bar to bar, holiday to holiday....with her Mam and Dad, it's all a bit pathetic and sad really. That life can't sustain a person forever, it gets boring and empty after a while.

Reactions: 17
Yeah it seems very lonely, all that boozing just isn’t good for you either. The old ‘money doesn’t make you happy’ really rings true.

Reactions: 10
Why does she put that ott filter on…like shes had enough work done to her face why over exagerate herself even more…shes trying to be a blow up doll or something…
Also doesnt send a great message to her young followers….

Reactions: 9
Out with the folks again 😬
It's actually getting a bit sad now to be honest, I get they are a close family but that's a bit pathetic, she's just back from a weeks holiday with her whole family, and they have been out for dinner every single night this week more or less. And she gets absolutely loaded on wine, with her parents like😂😂

Reactions: 7
Why does she put that ott filter on…like shes had enough work done to her face why over exagerate herself even more…shes trying to be a blow up doll or something…
Also doesnt send a great message to her young followers….
Because the work she has had done is getting so ridiculous looking that she needs a filter to look half decent 🤪

Reactions: 4
The parents have a great life 😂😂 the dad in fairness has lost a load of weight must be exercising loads with all those dinners out ! I think there’s not really much left for her in Ireland as most of her pals are going down the family and babies route. She prob be more suited to the whole Dubai night life scene

Reactions: 12
The parents have a great life 😂😂 the dad in fairness has lost a load of weight must be exercising loads with all those dinners out ! I think there’s not really much left for her in Ireland as most of her pals are going down the family and babies route. She prob be more suited to the whole Dubai night life scene
I think she's aged out of that too. It's all teens and twenty-somethings getting used and abused by the native men for money.

The skiing part I'm sure she'd enjoy though. ❄;)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The parents are so annoying. I hate the mothers style. She looks absolutely tragic. The dad with the stupid faces thinking he’s hilarious. I really don’t enjoy them. Suzanne needs to grow up. Her friends lately consist of her family.

Reactions: 13
The parents always really irritate the life out of me, I can never pin point exactly why

Reactions: 16
The parents always really irritate the life out of me, I can never pin point exactly why
Same here. The mother trying to be an influencer on the back of Sue is stomach churning and they seem to live in their pockets which is a bad sign for their marriage IMO. I don’t think I have ever seen them with Dylan’s family.

Reactions: 25
Out with the dad again today. Wheres Dyl? If my husband spent more time with his folks than me I'd be rightly fed up.

Reactions: 8
I'm really starting to think they are all living together until the renovations have finished. The mam isn't doing a whole lot of posting recently only when she's out for breakfast, lunch, dinner and a walk 🤣🤣

Reactions: 13
I'm really starting to think they are all living together until the renovations have finished. The mam isn't doing a whole lot of posting recently only when she's out for breakfast, lunch, dinner and a walk 🤣🤣
Possibly. The younger sis is there tonight now so you could be right .

Reactions: 3
Possibly. The younger sis is there tonight now so you could be right .
And her parents/ family being around so much I wouldn't be surprised. The mother and Katie being so quiet posting the last week seems odd and only posting when they go out for dinner if even.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.