SoSueMe #11 Dripping with tack, bikini bottoms rammed up her crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s trying to get ahead of the Bperfect Chroma Cover Launch today at 2.22pm 🙄
They have 36 shades in foundation & it does seem to be very diverse.
Poor sue with her 10 probably only goes as dark as her darkest tan

The Red Dutchess had it on her stories and I actually think I might be influenced. Really good mix of shades at €22.95.... and it seems to be very diverse as well.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
The Red Dutchess had it on her stories and I actually think I might be influenced. Really good mix of shades at €22.95.... and it seems to be very diverse as well.
Just Julie has a code up on her stories for it, JULIE20 for 20% off in case you are buying x

• Heart
Doesn't look anything like her!
And they ain't Mantra boots either.. Her own cheap shite boots aren't good enough for her but fine for the plebs 🙄

Reactions: 5
Ah now! We all stand around our houses haunched beside a lamp with an LV in hand!!! While photoshopping the ever living bejaysis out of our Fannie’s!How could people not relate to this 😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is that her house??? The carpet :sick: Did she pay an interior designer thousands for that??? Carpet, wallpaper, the green sofa & lamp- all rank together

Is that her house??? The carpet :sick: Did she pay an interior designer thousands for that??? Carpet, wallpaper, the green sofa & lamp- all rank together
I would imagine it’s a hotel function room possibly by the look of the little selection of cakes behind her

Reactions: 4
Did she just say ‘I’ve been so busy this week’ she’s literally just back from a nighg away in cork!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.