SoSueMe #11 Dripping with tack, bikini bottoms rammed up her crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sue taking the classy looking wedding down a notch as per usual with her roaring and screaming. The bride is stunning, the venue is beautiful and there's sue on the shots at 8pm screaming wahhhoooooo. That's all I could hear was her.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wow that brides dress is amazing!!!!! 😍 she seems very aware that so shady is videoing her tho lol she must be another insta dose😂

Reactions: 10
Dress no. 2. I can't stand that, what is the point in having 2 wedding dresses?

Reactions: 16
Dress no. 2. I can't stand that, what is the point in having 2 wedding dresses?
I had 2! 🙈 There wasn’t especially a point to it, just wanted something extremely elegant & “covered up” for the church & them something more fun & easy to dance in for the reception.

Reactions: 4
Just watched the stories there, the difference in her accents like in real life (ah gway) and on her stories she's so pretentious it's ridiculous. I'd say the staff got well entertained with Irelands Booze (Boss 🤭) Babe up to her bollix in shots and sneachta - seriously tho any tea lads?

Was that first dance as awkward as Suzy and Dyzzls trying to have a conversation or was it just me? (Not hating , just asking to see what ye thought x)

*edit - a lot of people say ❄ is sneachta ok too?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Interesting no pictures of Sues outfit from the wedding.
SO unusual for her, normally she delights in outshining all the other guests. Very surprised she didn't post a single eye-bleeping picture of herself

Reactions: 9
SO unusual for her, normally she delights in outshining all the other guests. Very surprised she didn't post a single eye-bleeping picture of herself
Well from the car picture she shared it was beyond boring, the usual predictable thing for December wedding, looked all black, black fur jacket and a red lip, very dynasty style

Reactions: 4
For an alleged millionaire she always looks cheap and tacky
Money can’t buy class. Fur coat no knickers that one. Looks like she needs a good wash. Don’t put her too close to the fire in the cigar room, she might melt

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Who is the girl doireann_g ? I have never heard of her before but that wedding looks very extravagant crazy!
Her husband is paddy andrews played for Dublin . She looks fab in fairness to her … the dress …. 👌

Reactions: 3
All the roses hanging from ceiling was a bit tacky I thought. Each to their own but it's a no from me 🤣

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.