SoSueMe #11 Dripping with tack, bikini bottoms rammed up her crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never in a million years would you guess it’s the same woman!!!
View attachment 906075
FUUUCCCCCKKKKKK - like I think she looks better than she did - and without a doubt I'd get fillers, and botox and injectables and my teeth done too if I could afford to as well - but she has taken it too far x There's a picture somewhere between this where she looks great - its before she started replacing her teeth with tic tacs but she actually looks fake now , she's like one of those Bratz dolls

Reactions: 19
FUUUCCCCCKKKKKK - like I think she looks better than she did
Nooo she looked so much nicer before she’s gone way too far - think I’m twenty years everyone is going to look back at this era agog at all the turkey teeth and duck lips. It’s so sad how everyone all morphs into the same person

• Heart
Reactions: 4
she defo looked better without any work. she was naturally pretty. its sad. i dont think anyone looks good with filler or botox or veneers

Reactions: 3
Just posted this in Pippa’s thread, but it’s even truer for Boozy Suzy…
There comes a point where all the tinkering people do with their faces actually makes people look older than they are and I think she has reached that point. She looks like she’s mid 40s trying to look mid 30s

As someone who is (even at the ripe auld age of 35) not 100% happy with my appearance , I can understand why Boozy Suzy would get her teeth whitened and straightened - I can understand why she'd pop a few ml's of Juvederm into her lips and cheekbones or get a bit of oomph into her cheekbones, because if money wasn't an option I would too, what started out as little tweaks for her became an obsession- the big pic is like 5 yrs old before she went out on fillers etc but was still recognisable as herself x Also not a fan I cant stand her but there's now comparison between oldest pic and middle like shes 100 times better looking - but them she went to town and now she's the far end x Suzy darling if ur reading delete ur estheticians number x

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 19
As someone who is (even at the ripe auld age of 35) not 100% happy with my appearance , I can understand why Boozy Suzy would get her teeth whitened and straightened - I can understand why she'd pop a few ml's of Juvederm into her lips and cheekbones or get a bit of oomph into her cheekbones, because if money wasn't an option I would too, what started out as little tweaks for her became an obsession- the big pic is like 5 yrs old before she went out on fillers etc but was still recognisable as herself x Also not a fan I cant stand her but there's now comparison between oldest pic and middle like shes 100 times better looking - but them she went to town and now she's the far end x Suzy darling if ur reading delete ur estheticians number x
She is starting to look like Katie price

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hadn't followed her in ages...tuned in...shes frozen solid now and always drunk....

verdict:not very happy at all.

Reactions: 7
I mean I think she looks great. Yes you’d know she’s filled with fillers, boots and teeth…but she looks
Good. I suppose it’s all down to personal choice. If she feels more confident with her new look well then good luck to her!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Spill the tea
There’s an ongoing rumour/joke that sue had too much coke at her wedding that she tit herself and that’s why she changed dresses at an unusual time during the night 😂 now there’s no proof but people joke about it all the time

• Wow
  • Haha
Why is she doing that boots promotion, there is no way in hell she uses soap and glory or no 7, doesnt fit with her brand at all.

Reactions: 13
Why is she doing that boots promotion, there is no way in hell she uses soap and glory or no 7, doesnt fit with her brand at all.
Someone has to pay for her knight in shining armour in her hall😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.