SoSueMe #11 Dripping with tack, bikini bottoms rammed up her crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or does anyone think her nose looks strange in her recent stories? It’s like her septum is one sided?!

Reactions: 3
FUUUCCCCCKKKKKK - like I think she looks better than she did - and without a doubt I'd get fillers, and botox and injectables and my teeth done too if I could afford to as well - but she has taken it too far x There's a picture somewhere between this where she looks great - its before she started replacing her teeth with tic tacs but she actually looks fake now , she's like one of those Bratz dolls
She looks fnck8n awful. Face I'd completely frozen, she's ruined her looks

So she has to reformulate all her tans as they don’t meet regulations 🤔🤔

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Love how they say she has relocated to Portugal! They forgot to mention it was for three weeks 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The amount of ads on her insta story is insane
She must be making an absolute fortune if Jess Redden was getting 3-4K for a Clairns one, what is Su getting. Then you’ve Rosie buying a 1.5 million house. They are raking it in.

Reactions: 11
So Sue so selling on the morning of a wedding probably didn’t pay for the hair in return for a mention

Reactions: 7
This wedding she’s at, was it meant to be last month, or is this a mistake? 😬

130A3300-7A26-4958-931C-AB815A63C6FE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Did Sue just show the brides dress before the bride on social media 😳 big no no in my opinion 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.