SoSueMe #11 Dripping with tack, bikini bottoms rammed up her crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched the stories there, the difference in her accents like in real life (ah gway) and on her stories she's so pretentious it's ridiculous. I'd say the staff got well entertained with Irelands Booze (Boss 🤭) Babe up to her bollix in shots and sneachta - seriously tho any tea lads?

Was that first dance as awkward as Suzy and Dyzzls trying to have a conversation or was it just me? (Not hating , just asking to see what ye thought x)

*edit - a lot of people say ❄ is sneachta ok too?
That's perfectly acceptable 👌 lol 😆 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Behind it all they seem to have a pretty lonely life which is sad really - money can’t buy happiness.

Reactions: 5
Sues dress wasn’t awful but what was that blue monstrosity Sara was wearing 🙊🙈
I've seen her in reality and at first I was shocked, she certainly knows her angles. I couldn't believe how different she looked, sue was with her and that girl doireann, who is actually stunning and striking in reality.

I've seen her in reality and at first I was shocked, she certainly knows her angles. I couldn't believe how different she looked, sue was with her and that girl doireann, who is actually stunning and striking in reality.
I’d say sue was a bit jealous of doireanns wedding - looked much classier than her big fat gypsey wedding !!!! Sues dress horrendous in comparison. Doireann and Joanne are definitely the lookers out of the group of friends !

Reactions: 7
I’d say sue was a bit jealous of doireanns wedding - looked much classier than her big fat gypsey wedding !!!! Sues dress horrendous in comparison. Doireann and Joanne are definitely the lookers out of the group of friends !
Doireanns wedding was beautiful, she was very elegant and graceful and she was beaming from within. Sues wedding was just new money.. The helicopter ride, the powers court hotel, 3 big meringue dress with the tits out, dress 2,dress 3,it looked the furthest thing from a classy affair, more like a messy night out. Doireanns beauty is kind of understated from what I can see. Far more beautiful.

Reactions: 17
And this Bride didn't seem to tit herself in her dress. Unlike others. ALLEGEDLY.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm really disappointed firstly she's showcasing products from my friends company which has gifted her a tit load of products ( but guess so poo I have a small following and I got them also 💩💩) disappointed in my friend but I guess she's a small company only been around a few years.
BUT
as ye can see by the screenshot she is saying she got an exclusive code of 25% off for her followers but guess what you leach EVERYONE gets 25% off as ye can see in screenshot.. And I only used the Enzyme Peel and Avocado Mask tonight.. She didn't do the products any justice whats so ever 🙁🙁

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I'm really disappointed firstly she's showcasing products from my friends company which has gifted her a tit load of products ( but guess so poo I have a small following and I got them also 💩💩) disappointed in my friend but I guess she's a small company only been around a few years.
BUT
as ye can see by the screenshot she is saying she got an exclusive code of 25% off for her followers but guess what you leach EVERYONE gets 25% off as ye can see in screenshot.. And I only used the Enzyme Peel and Avocado Mask tonight.. She didn't do the products any justice whats so ever 🙁🙁
I feel sorry for your friend cause anytime Sue promotes that brand it always comes across really half arsed to me, especially the time she just read off the sheet 😡. Sue is absolutely shite at promoting prodocts in general I think.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think your friend needs to cut ties with this dope! She always looks angry promoting them!

Reactions: 12
I feel sorry for your friend cause anytime Sue promotes that brand it always comes across really half arsed to me, especially the time she just read off the sheet 😡. Sue is absolutely shite at promoting prodocts in general I think.
Why would you feel sorry for them? They are the fools who keep paying her!!

OMG that tiktok she just posted :ROFLMAO: cringe
Is it on insta? Can’t see it

Is it on insta? Can’t see it
[/QUOTE]

She posted it late enough last night, must have been after a few glasses of vino cause it is deleted now :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
BUT
She marked this AD so your friend must be paying her - ask how much she’s charging!!!

Reactions: 9
Why would you feel sorry for them? They are the fools who keep paying her!!
I feel sorry for them because they obviously thought this would be a good way to promote their product not their fault Sue is doing a tit job. I imagine they would have entered a contract with Sue and paid her a certain amount to promote the product a number of times and are now stuck with Sue doing half ass jobs.
It’s all well and fine for you and I who know what Sue is at because we are on tattle. But the average person/business who watches her stories might not be as clued in. Sue knows this and takes advantage of it. That’s why I feel sorry for her.
I don’t agree with influencers (obviously) but can understand how innocent people may be lured in.

Reactions: 5
I feel sorry for them because they obviously thought this would be a good way to promote their product not their fault Sue is doing a tit job. I imagine they would have entered a contract with Sue and paid her a certain amount to promote the product a number of times and are now stuck with Sue doing half ass jobs.
It’s all well and fine for you and I who know what Sue is at because we are on tattle. But the average person/business who watches her stories might not be as clued in. Sue knows this and takes advantage of it. That’s why I feel sorry for her.
I don’t agree with influencers (obviously) but can understand how innocent people may be lured in.
She’s done several ads for them at this stage…they know what they’re getting. Wouldn’t feel one bit sorry for them they are fools paying an Instahun like her who can barely read the script they wrote for her

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.