SoSueMe #11 Dripping with tack, bikini bottoms rammed up her crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s done several ads for them at this stage…they know what they’re getting. Wouldn’t feel one bit sorry for them they are fools paying an Instahun like her who can barely read the script they wrote for her
That’s fair enough I do see your point, I personally feel sorry for them tho, and think Sue is worse for doing such a half arsed job. We can agree to disagree.

Reactions: 4
That’s fair enough I do see your point, I personally feel sorry for them tho, and think Sue is worse for doing such a half arsed job. We can agree to disagree.
Totally agree to disagree but just can’t understand how you can’t see it’s their own stupid fault!!😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
Sue did say it’s an ongoing paid partnership; they pay her to promote them once a month. Stupid when she has her own sheet masks which she claims are the best 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s done several ads for them at this stage…they know what they’re getting. Wouldn’t feel one bit sorry for them they are fools paying an Instahun like her who can barely read the script they wrote for her
I wouldn't call this girl a fool (as in my friend) I just think she's being or trying her best to get her products out there.
I use some of the products besides the ones she has gifted me and im going to keep using them as I know how good they are.

ETA saying that I'm going to very gently bring it up with her see what she says 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
That’s all I was trying to say, I think the focus should be on Suzanne for doing a tit job when she is being paid, not the poor unfortunate who thought it would be a good idea promote their business through her. I can understand why a small business would think it’s a good idea if they are not on tattle etc, I don’t think it makes them fools either.

• Heart
That’s all I was trying to say, I think the focus should be on Suzanne for doing a tit job when she is being paid, not the poor unfortunate who thought it would be a good idea promote their business through her. I can understand why a small business would think it’s a good idea if they are not on tattle etc, I don’t think it makes them fools either.
Totally agree with you ❤
I don't think Barbara who is the owner of the business (not disclosing her name she has it tagged on the website) genuinely does NOT realise the negative impact these influenzas have. She has also sent some to Terror I think also the Blonde Wicked girl in Cork and one or two others..
So also in her defence she's been living here in Ireland about 5 years and again I genuinely don't think she realises the agenda and lack of selling skills or presentation skills these influenzas have.

Will definitely talk to her either tomorrow as it's end of work week or Saturday.. But I'm not going in on all guns blazing it will be very gentle and she is finally seeing results with her business and I'm not under any circumstances ruining that for her x

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I wouldn't call this girl a fool (as in my friend) I just think she's being or trying her best to get her products out there.
I use some of the products besides the ones she has gifted me and im going to keep using them as I know how good they are.

ETA saying that I'm going to very gently bring it up with her see what she says 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
I did use them but then the fact my money was indirectly going to so poo pissed me off and I haven’t bought since

Totally agree with you ❤
I don't think Barbara who is the owner of the business (not disclosing her name she has it tagged on the website) genuinely does NOT realise the negative impact these influenzas have. She has also sent some to Terror I think also the Blonde Wicked girl in Cork and one or two others..
So also in her defence she's been living here in Ireland about 5 years and again I genuinely don't think she realises the agenda and lack of selling skills or presentation skills these influenzas have.

Will definitely talk to her either tomorrow as it's end of work week or Saturday.. But I'm not going in on all guns blazing it will be very gentle and she is finally seeing results with her business and I'm not under any circumstances ruining that for her x
Oh come on. Surely she did some research before forking out money for paid ads. If not she really is a fool

Agree to disagree, ❤
But the same girl isn't really a fool if jer business is doing well xoxox

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Sorry to change subject but she has recently started tilting her head when she is on camera, do u think something has happened her nose to make it more crooked and she is really conscious of it? It just seems really obvious that she is tilting a lot lately.. I have time on my hands atm so I am probably being picky!

• Haha
Sorry to change subject but she has recently started tilting her head when she is on camera, do u think something has happened her nose to make it more crooked and she is really conscious of it? It just seems really obvious that she is tilting a lot lately.. I have time on my hands atm so I am probably being picky!
That's all I can see now! Crazy!

They know by the discount code used how much revenue she creates for them. They clearly see her as a money generater and therefore keep using her. I know the guy that owns bloom he's no fool

Reactions: 5
She looks lovely in the photo she posted from 2015, she should have stopped the work on her face/teeth at that time. She’s turning into a clone of the real housewives

I wonder has her nose become shaped a little differently from all the Colombian Marching Powder lol 😆
That's all I can see now! Crazy!
It's all I can see now also lol.

Must have gotten about 4 emails passed 2 days with discounts and offers on her products 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Does anyone else find all the posts and love for Mantra boots a bit much, like the amount of people commenting on the quality etc...€150 for a basic boot is not exactly giving the stuff away, it's a bit different finding a star buy in penneys etc since the prices are literally for nothing but I just find these people getting excited over getting a quality boot after forking out €150 hilarious 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I know this was discussed before on previous threads but did anyone have a good guess or idea about what the hell went on with buying the lovely new house for the parents/kayshee in Malahide for which they sold their family home; but then they up and sold it to move back to a kip (sorry fixer upper / Reno project or however they want to phrase it) in Skerries? Did they just *really* miss skerries? Did Suze help them but they still had a mortgage on it and couldn’t afford it? It doesn’t make ANY sense to me and I can’t think of any reasonable answers? Did Smokey Sue or any of them actually mention why? All I saw was Kayshee’s ott emotional reunion night out with her skerries friends as if she’d been off doing humanitarian work in Uganda for the past year 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I believe the previous house was bought in SoSue company name. Obviously it suited to filter company money into property for a short time (for whatever reason... 🙄 ). Certainly sounds dodge to me.

I wonder has her nose become shaped a little differently from all the Colombian Marching Powder lol 😆
It's all I can see now also lol.

Must have gotten about 4 emails passed 2 days with discounts and offers on her products 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Don't you mean her "prodockts"?!

• Haha
Does anyone else find all the posts and love for Mantra boots a bit much, like the amount of people commenting on the quality etc...€150 for a basic boot is not exactly giving the stuff away, it's a bit different finding a star buy in penneys etc since the prices are literally for nothing but I just find these people getting excited over getting a quality boot after forking out €150 hilarious 😂
I saw the green pair on shein the other day...the exact same pair

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.