Sophiena_Official #3 She can't cook, read or speak but she loves the smell of money!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I was her kids I’d be embarrassed having her as a mum. Pathetic woman who chooses TikTok views over feeding her kids properly

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Those panda bear snacks I’m pretty sure their hazelnut filled, I may be wrong, but she can’t say the boys school has said it’s ok to take them in if it does contain nuts

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
If I was her kids I’d be embarrassed having her as a mum. Pathetic woman who chooses TikTok views over feeding her kids properly

The poor ‘babies’ are too young to realise how pathetic she is.
She treats them like ‘babies’ and lets them get away with what ever they want from not eating a full meal to dancing on a table top.
It’s all for the clout and the follows she couldn’t give a toss about getting proper nutritional food into their little bodies.
Can you imagine them at school when teacher asks what do your parents do for work 😬………..
Well our mummy and daddy sit in front of the camera and talk to complete strangers all day for free gifts. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Just watched the video about the awards, what the duck is she on about, saying she didn't ask for this, she didn't expect this and she's just as shocked as everybody else to be in this position! ( I take it she means her big following on Tiktok ) what the actual duck, she has been grafting for this for a long time, so why act like its taken her by surprise!!! These tiktokers are so full of tit its unreal, and as for her followers, they must thick as pig tit too, I cant believe the sheer amount of people who blow smoke up her arse, its embarrassing!!! b P.S Sophiena's a bleep, pass it on! 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just watched the video about the awards, what the duck is she on about, saying she didn't ask for this, she didn't expect this and she's just as shocked as everybody else to be in this position! ( I take it she means her big following on Tiktok ) what the actual duck, she has been grafting for this for a long time, so why act like its taken her by surprise!!! These tiktokers are so full of tit its unreal, and as for her followers, they must thick as pig tit too, I cant believe the sheer amount of people who blow smoke up her arse, its embarrassing!!! b P.S Sophiena's a bleep, pass it on! 😂 😂 😂
I blocked her some time ago but watched a live on insta, said she's pulled out of it all together.

• Haha
"Can you imagine them at school when teacher asks what do your parents do for work 😬………..
Well our mummy and daddy sit in front of the camera and talk to complete strangers all day for free gifts. 🤷‍♀️"
......Babestation pays more but wasn't an option because of the lack of 'assets', so TT was the next best thing!! 🤣🤣🤣

Who gives a tit about these stupid made up mummy awards....just a pathetic excuse to show off and get another freebie evening out and gifts!!

Like others have said, the winner is chosen on votes so even if only half of Beggy's Minions vote, she's already the winner. Its all a fix to promote Sophiena. By the looks of it, the management agencies are behind these awards so of course they've put Sophie na na na up for it as they're hoping to make more money out of her.
IA Glam-mamma? Not is the slightest. If they bothered to look at her content they would see just how crap a mother she really isNaIf the judges were social services, she would be getting interviewed but not in the good way!

Sophie Na na na is always going on about be kind etc and yet she went out of her to make Jo feel like tit? 🤨
Not content with that, Sophie then does another TT just to rub salt into Jo's wounds. Now that's being unkind.
Any publicity is good publicity so once again Sophinea had caused controversy to high light herself. 😇
Cue the pity party tomorrow, the sad face, the tears, "people are being unkind to me" whiny TT bullshit. 🥺😢😥😭
It's coming, we all know it is 🙄

Just duck off Sophiean. If you insist on putting your life on display to the public, you have got to accept their opinions, both Good and Bad And if it is bad, its not trolling, its a different opinion to yours and that is allowed! MOST people can see thru your bullshit which is why you're a loner.
You have created a fake online personality to make yourself popular....you are basically a Catfish!

Life isn't all peaches and cream, fluffy clouds and mickey mouse dog bowls and collanders....life is shite and tough for most people at the moment, so pardon us if we don't subscribe to your pathetic fake personality, most of us have to live in the real world.

I blocked her some time ago but watched a live on insta, said she's pulled out of it all together.
I bet she hasn't.....her management will convince her to stay in it, you watch

Last edited:
  • Haha
She made herbal / chamomile tea with milk and sugar this morning. That seems very weird?!

• Sick
I unfollowed the unfiltered one due to her being awful to her children on lives etc. I can not believe she was nominated In the first place!!! She’s bloody nasty to those poor kids!!

Reactions: 8
I unfollowed the unfiltered one due to her being awful to her children on lives etc. I can not believe she was nominated In the first place!!! She’s bloody nasty to those poor kids!!
I never watch lives. What has she done to them?

How are people commenting that she’s such a good mum when she’s literally got her 4 year old on video bursting into tears because she made her feel under pressure to eat a croissant just for the video and so she could rate it. Ever thought sophieenenna that your kids don’t want the whole world to know their eating habits and have their lunch scrutinised on the daily???

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
That’s the worrying thing is these minions praising her are mostly young kids who are a long way off becoming a mother yet find sophiena na na na na’s parenting skills acceptable! 😔
She’s an absolutely terrible role model, mother and partner as she never keeps up with washing and her own personal hygiene is an absolute joke.🤢

Made it to Sophiena's blocked list! Atleast she knows how much of a twit she is and on some level, I've affected her!! ✌🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Made it to Sophiena's blocked list! Atleast she knows how much of a twit she is and on some level, I've affected her!! ✌🤣

Welcome to the club! 🥳
I’ve been on that list for a while now.
You’re next target is getting a personal shout out on one of her lives!
Highlight of mine was the beggar personally mentioning me on one of her lives which means my efforts don’t go unnoticed! 😘😘😘😘

• Haha
Chris has gone out and left her at home with the kids for the second night in a row....he's probably gone out to get a bit of peace & quiet from that horrible screeching voice and pathetic, over acting!

She's such a doormat....Chris is living his best life, while sophie na na na watches tv in bed as shes scared of dark.....what adult goes to bed at 7.30pm on a Friday night?!?!

At least she had a shower today and washed her grease trap hair....thats something!

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Welcome to the club! 🥳
I’ve been on that list for a while now.
You’re next target is getting a personal shout out on one of her lives!
Highlight of mine was the beggar personally mentioning me on one of her lives which means my efforts don’t go unnoticed! 😘😘😘😘
Such a good feeling isn't it? Like you've done something good in the world! 🤣 Sorry you can't handle the truth though Soph ✌

Omg what did you do to be blocked 😂
Called her out on her tit! Turns out she doesn't like it 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Chris has gone out and left her at home with the kids for the second night in a row....he's probably gone out to get a bit of peace & quiet from that horrible screeching voice and pathetic, over acting!

She's such a doormat....Chris is living his best life, while sophie na na na watches tv in bed as shes scared of dark.....what adult goes to bed at 7.30pm on a Friday night?!?!

At least she had a shower today and washed her grease trap hair....thats something!
Wouldn’t say she’s a doormat because Chris goes out, it’s called life , and the only reason she doesn’t do it is because she has no friends 👀😂

• Haha
I need to know how she’s managed to walk 7 miles in about 2 hours!!! Surely that’s not possible?!?!?!?!?!

Reactions: 4
I need to know how she’s managed to walk 7 miles in about 2 hours!!! Surely that’s not possible?!?!?!?!?!
Doubt it, I can walk 10km (6ish miles) in about 2 hours at a bit more than a leisurely pace. I'd bet I'm a lot bloody fitter than her though so I highly doubt she did that fast

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.