Sophiena_Official #3 She can't cook, read or speak but she loves the smell of money!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh so I see how it is. Tax year coming up and she’s suddenly opened shop again to tax fiddle. How these influencers get away with tax makes me sick 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Look at the date….. 31st January is deadline day in for tax returns…….. back to doing flowers some of her fortune she’s raked in from social media will be put through the flower business books, just like the advice from her accountant a few months back recommending chris give up work for tax reasons!
All a big bleeping con and they’re on the fiddle big time. 😡
As Shaz said hopefully she will sort out the customers that lost out when the first attempt went completely tits up and she blamed the courier for losing all her orders. Surely the ones that missed out get first dibs on a delivery. 🙄😂
Sophie na na na & Chris have also created a new company called OfficiallySo Ltd which is for the TT earnings I expect. (All public info so she can't complain!)
She is Director of only one company at the moment so I expect '@DriedUp__' (I wonder if the company name came from her skin & crows feet? 🤔) is the tax dodge account.
Like the little idiots they are, the minions were climbing over themselves ready to throw cash at her for a bunch of dried weeds! 🙄 Surely the lost delivery bad luck won't strike again will it when she is bogged down with orders and has no time to TT?
Watch this space......

Reactions: 5
I’ve done it…I had to block her. Enough is enough. Her arrogance knows no bounds. She really thinks her little ‘quirks’ and gurning are hilarious but it’s all and act. She’s desperate to make this her online persona but it’s so fake. I can’t stand her.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So is the TT and social media getting a bit to much now as the beggar is wanting to get a shop and push her dried flowers more and more.
Or is that just a cover story as the tax man wants to see where her income has come from and having the shop up and running is a perfect cover story to lose a lose a big chunk of her TT fortune. 😡

2754 saves on the video of Colby & Dotty's lunchbox video, which they both appeared in.

836 saves on a previous lunchbox video where they weren't shown.

Wouldn't that prove to anyone, those children aren't safe.

• Wow
  • Sad
All the comments saying she's the best mum 🤮 any decent mother wouldn't put them children at risk she is a liability.

• Angry
  • Heart
Sophite na na na was putting on an academy award performance with the breakfast TT this morning. Obviously she has her eyes on the Glam mama prize and portraying herself as a cross between Mother of the Year and the Dalai Lama!!!
It was the usual bull💩 with the lunchboxes....and yes Colby (dairy/milk intolerant) was given a yoghurt and mayo on his sandwhich today 🤦🏻‍♀️
Then came their breakfast trays.....
Colby was given:
fruit ✅️
Nutella chocolate sandwiches (milk) ❌️
Yoghurt ❌️

Dottie got pretty much the same but she was given ANOTHER chocolate sandwhich for breakfast.
Such bad food choices, but you keep up the fake supermum act but you're not fooling anyone!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
What gets me is the age of the ‘babies’ and she’s only just realised now that Colby may be intolerant to certain things!
If she got her head out of her managements backside or off social media and concentrated on her family she would be able to help and understand the poor boy rather than make it a joke and a laugh by still giving him food that may or may not agree with him.
Worse still so many brain dead minions lap it up and find it amusing. 🥺

Sophie na na na waffling on about the online shop she wants to build this year for her 1 stop dried flower shop on insta this morning (the same sort of thing she did before but ended up with lots of unhappy customers when orders failed to arrive because of ''courier issues"...🤔)
Bouquets will be 'sold as seen' by photos on her 'shop', but no bespoke orders this time and they will arrive in a postable flat letter box sized box so you then have to arrange them yourself!

All pleased with herself, she then gives a warning that dried flowers have increased dramatically in price but as they last a minimum of 3 years, you have to factor that into the cost.....🤔. How does that affect the base cost of dried flowers?
Long story short, she is expecting to be able to charge punters around £60 to £100 plus (POSTAGE NOT INCLUDED) for a bunch of stems you have to arrange yourself!!! 😲🤣🤣🤣🤣 She's absolutely deluded! 🤣🤣🤣

The country is in an economic freefall and she thinks people have that sort of spare cash to waste on a bunch of weeds just to pad out her already fat bank account. 🙄

I'm certain her imbecilic followers who have also bought her other merch will once again, trip over themselves to buy them though. Let's see how long it takes for it all to go tits up again....
GREEDY BEGGAR

• Haha
  • Wow
I use to watch her and not like her but still watch her TikTok 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️ but now I actually cannot bare to watch her!! She’s so fake and so loud it’s come across so forced now!! Bet she’s not like that the when the camera goes off!! It’s just too much!! She’s needs to tone it down a bit!! 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Checkout the last handful stories on IG - Shes so far up her own a$$ and has come out with every positive living cliche as she's on a high thinking she is going to make a mint from these dried flowers.
Pity she doesn't want to help her kids live their best lives though by constantly feeding Colby dairy everyday and Dotty very little protein. 🤨

• Angry
Maybe you'll be on time if you stopped dancing on the table I honestly couldn't care about what Chris sees I'm surprised he's still with you . A grown woman acting 12 .

• Haha
So then sofffinaaaaaaaaaa na na na na.
Spill the beans.
Why aren’t you all over TT with this new business venture?
Something fishy going on 100% as you’re splashing it all over instagram.
Driedup……… that’s what your social media career is isn’t and the new business name, how ironic! 😂
Funny how it’s not col.bloom or what ever you were when you first sold a load of twigs that mysteriously went missing and leaving lots of unhappy customers out of pocket. 😂

• Haha
Hold up. Her business is actually called “dried up”???
Christ on a bike. That’s not in the least bit enticing is it?! Dried flowers or not, it makes me think of dusty, musty, crumbly crap. Like 100 year old pot pouree!!

• Haha
Hold up. Her business is actually called “dried up”???
Christ on a bike. That’s not in the least bit enticing is it?! Dried flowers or not, it makes me think of dusty, musty, crumbly crap. Like 100 year old pot pouree!!
Or her career this time next year! 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does this privileged spoilt piece of tit not realise the school allocation process.
How can she have so many schools to choose from?
Application goes in tomorrow and she’s had absolutely ages to pick a place for her ‘babies’ to be educated.
I’m sure Colby is already at school already so whats wrong with Dottie going to the same school as him?
The comments on her TT look as if lots of people know her and the situation about siblings following on to the school so obviously this absolutely twit doesn’t think sending dottie to the same school is a good idea?
The poor children don’t stand a chance with this absolute fraud in charge, where are the grandparents who should have a say in their education?😬

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.