Sophiena_Official #3 She can't cook, read or speak but she loves the smell of money!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t be mean you guys are toxic AF you literally said that she doesn’t give back well you were all wrong she’s only gone and dun it bruv, a whole pair of used trainers from the golden girl herself I mean I’m gutted obviously I even thought of putting my name in the hat to ya know be like Cinderella with a shoe horn to get my size seven trotters in them just for the privilege of touching a princess Nike.
I mean Dottie has got a new pair now from the revenue of the 637373 reels mummy posted of her giving the used trainers away to one lucky lucky viewer 🙄🙄🙄 are you effing kidding me lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Thread title suggestion no dick, no chick, she’s just posting her free tit and getting on our wick

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
What the actual duck is this thing on……..
the most repulsive disgusting human being I’ve ever seen. Not only rude, greedy and selfish but also the brains of a small child.
The noises coming from her bowels this morning is nothing more than disgusting and how anyone finds that funny or entertaining is beyond me.🤢
Speaking of brains has she not seen the news and heard of the huge fine TT have been given for failing to protect under age children on the platform. Yes her ‘babies’ don’t have accounts but still there are rules that say they shouldn’t be on camera because of so many sickos around the world but it’s alright as Instagram is the place to be so come on dottie and Colbie mamma needs some extra cash for the next diy project so sorry you can’t go out and enjoy the sunshine you are stuck indoors and it’s showtime and the camera is rolling. 🤑🤑🤑🤑

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Its disgusting those kids haven't been anywhere or done anything nice for the easter holidays. Her and chris do absolutely duck all when they are at school, why didn't she do it 2 weeks ago
Mum of the year right there

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.