Sophiena_Official #3 She can't cook, read or speak but she loves the smell of money!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From what I can understand Jo (Jo’s unfiltered life) is also up for the same award. She made a video saying she wanted to win but knew Soph would get it so she was just going to enjoy the experience blah blah.

Soph took offence to this and posted loads of woe is me bullshit about another TT’er slagging her off. Jo has since done an apology video when she has nothing to apologise for.
They all need to get over themselves and get into the real world. It's like they're up for a Nobel prize award. Wouldn't think they're actual adults.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
From what I can understand Jo (Jo’s unfiltered life) is also up for the same award. She made a video saying she wanted to win but knew Soph would get it so she was just going to enjoy the experience blah blah.

Soph took offence to this and posted loads of woe is me bullshit about another TT’er slagging her off. Jo has since done an apology video when she has nothing to apologise for.
Sophiena says she feels its level playing field whether you have 10 followers or a million. But isn't it based on people voting?
So. Obviously it's not a level playing field. Whoever has the most followers is obviously going to win!

Reactions: 9
I feel sorry for Jo she simply stated an opinion which is true soph can’t parent properly will most likely win due to all the minions voting for her.

It’s evil what that witch did should have just left it alone and then saying she doesn’t want people sending hate yeah right.

I don’t know who should win the award and it is dumb but if you are genuinely a good mum like the Tesco awards it would be exciting.

Reactions: 7
She pisses me off so much how she plays the victim 😒 you put yourself on social media your going to get opposing opinions that's life get the duck over it. She has made Jo feel super tit (not her biggest fan either but there ya go) ugh I hope and pray she doesn't win but then she will use it as a platform to complain on 😒😒🖕🖕🖕🖕

• Angry
How bleeping pathetic so is sophiena na na na na going to do an apology to this jo then as she’s clearly upset her!

Never come across this jo before and for all I know may be an air head like sophiena na na na na but for her to do an apology video is utter madness but as we all know no one can ever disagree with sophiena na na na na and her bleeping irritating brain dead minions.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She’s uploaded saying there was no need for Jo to do the video and that it was about comment sections why didn’t she make that crystal clear in the instagram stories as she didn’t it caused people to message Jo saying it was her fault.

We all know why she did the upload to make herself look good again as she doesn’t want the negativity well more negativity.

• Haha
I’ve just watched jo‘s apology she looks like she’s close to tears bless her :( soph should be ashamed of herself making another nominee feel that way for doing nothing wrong

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's just creating more drama , actually they both are. Jo wasn't crying real tears..
Its all to win the votes. Dickheads the lot of them

Reactions: 12
Skinydogs you have hit the nail on the head there.
Sophie na na na na’s content is as dull as dishwater so to drum up some extra votes she starts a petty little row with another person who’s up for the same award (be an Oscar next with their acting)
Queue the crocodile tears and she’s said this and that bullshit and all of a sudden they are both hot topic

Reactions: 7
Such a good point! Negative or not any publicity is good for them. It gets people talking about them and going to their page so they can do the woe is me and try get more votes

Remember back to when she had all the aggro with Soogia over the durian fruit.
Or even the dressing gown backlash.
Just 2 examples of her stirring up a shitstorm not giving a flying duck about anyone but herself just to increase the minion count.
Shallow and fake as duck but her winning this award is only going to increase her ego.

Reactions: 5
I’ve just watched jo‘s apology she looks like she’s close to tears bless her :( soph should be ashamed of herself making another nominee feel that way for doing nothing wrong
Those were crocodile tears, don't be fooled 🤣

She was more scared she was going to be cancelled and have to get a real job

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They’re all as bad as each other on that platform.
What an absolute embarrassment to all the hard working mothers out there who are not only caring for their own ‘babies’ but also holding down a full time job and keeping on top of the washing.
They are the ones who deserve an award for their efforts and hard work not these TT influencer bullshit fools. 😤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Good grief just seen her video now.
1 million percent she’s been in touch with her management as her speech was completely rehearsed.
She’s still going to the party though she can’t miss out on a free meal ticket the absolute beggar.
Thanks to all the minions for lining her pockets bla bla bla.😂

I think these "women" need a reality check! They realise people can't afford to live right now, right?
Oh no, not everyone likes Sophiena or wears her as a bleeping hat! Grow up 😮💨

Reactions: 3
And just like that the tit storm has passed and she’s done her grovelling bullshit story as per usual and then it’s back to screaming and shouting at the ‘babies’ and poor dottie hasn’t eaten her crozzzant yet again but it’s a TEN OUTAAAAAA TEN anyway because that’s all she can bleeping shout! 🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.