Sophiena_Official #3 She can't cook, read or speak but she loves the smell of money!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is there a fuckin award for social media mums anyway? Why aren't we praising the mums who are literally starving themselves so the kids get food and heat in the middle of this god awful cost of living crisis?
No one deserves to win especially none of these crappy social media mums

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Award the mums that are working as a nurse on shifts who then have to go onto a second job just to put food on the table to feed their children!🥺
The real hero’s who we were all clapping in the pandemic and the ones who this country has now failed! 😤
DO NOT award these TT frauds who do duck all every day but lie and show minions an absolute terrible example of parenting.😡

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Award the mums that are working as a nurse on shifts who then have to go onto a second job just to put food on the table to feed their children!🥺
The real hero’s who we were all clapping in the pandemic and the ones who this country has now failed! 😤
DO NOT award these TT frauds who do duck all every day but lie and show minions an absolute terrible example of parenting.😡
Say that louder 🙌👏

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Not been food shopping since before Christmas so yep the best mother award goes to non other than the uk’s top begger Sophiena na na na na.
Absolutely fraud. 😡

Reactions: 2
Not been food shopping since before Christmas so yep the best mother award goes to non other than the uk’s top begger Sophiena na na na na.
Absolutely fraud. 😡
She's a Liar liar pants on fire! She was at Costco last week and bought loads of fruit, crozzants, bread, milk etc and also tit, pre-packaged processed food for the kids school lunches.
Funny how since she let slip about Colby's milk intolerance and the hate thrown at her over her continual efforts to feed him dairy products, she now makes a point of showing TT she has bought Oat Milk for him. About time!
That dinner TT today from the security camera of the kids dancing on the table while they're eating dinner....why would you encourage your children to do that? Rediculous and un-sanitary!!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
She is a complete liar as well as being a bleeping terrible mother.
How can you let children dance around like that at dinner time, excellent example soph you twit.
Any whooooooooo won’t be long till it’s packed lunch time, maybe an idea to make them the night before to save you rushing round looking like a woman in the morning? 🙄

Reactions: 3
Does she take drugs she always seems so hyper. Her kids will get hurt one day from dancing on the table 🙄

• Sad
Shame his comments have been turned off……… seemed to be lots of people on there with the same view.
Also a shame new people can’t join in on here as I know a few who are itching to write and and their say!

Reactions: 6
Who chooses these Mum's anyway. One I've always thought people did not like because she swears constantly at the kids.

• Haha
She's a Liar liar pants on fire! She was at Costco last week and bought loads of fruit, crozzants, bread, milk etc and also tit, pre-packaged processed food for the kids school lunches.
Funny how since she let slip about Colby's milk intolerance and the hate thrown at her over her continual efforts to feed him dairy products, she now makes a point of showing TT she has bought Oat Milk for him. About time!
That dinner TT today from the security camera of the kids dancing on the table while they're eating dinner....why would you encourage your children to do that? Rediculous and un-sanitary!!
That poor boy must be so uncomfortable all the time.
I was undiagnosed lactose intolerant as a kid and had so much time off school but didn't know that's what it was until I was 14 and I was constantly in pain/uncomfortable!

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I’m allergic to dairy found out as a teen but my god the pain I was in and having to rush to the toilet a lot I felt so embarrassed. Imagine that on a child! She’s vile deliberately giving him foods she knows he can’t handle

• Sad
Jobs for the day……… first thing she adds to the list.
Nails.
Absolutely brilliant just about sums up these social media beggars her first priority was nails. 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
Well done you absolutely fraud. 😡
And I look forward to you personally mentioning me on your next live as I made the effort of catching up on my lunch break while I’m at work…… ✌🏼

• Haha
Imagine her life being so boring to make her to do list sound long she’s but drink water and pack the kids lunches on it 😂

• Haha
The dried flowers are back in production!! 💐 @driedup__
She couldn't even come up with an original name for the flower shop!!

I wonder if all the punters who got ripped off last time by their bouquets getting 'lost in the post' and her not feeling the need to replace the lost and paid for orders. I wonder if those people will be reordering??

Sophie na na na na's so busy she needs to write a to do list each morning ....Nails, walk the dog, do the washing...........😴 sorry I fell asleep!
Most of us don't need a list to remind us to walk the dog or do the washing.
What she really needs to put on the list is:
Wash her hands!
Stop picking your nose
Stop rearing the children to have feral habits
Stop making your son ill by giving him food with milk in it
Cook some decent nutritious food
Stop farting on camera ........the list goes on!

Attachments

Think she's accepting her fate by going back to doing flowers while she has a following. This isn't going to last much longer for her she has shown herself to be quite unlikeable (word?) recently.

• Haha
Wow so her flower business is back. Is this the same business you guys told me about when she scammed people? (Sorry didn’t follow her then)

Look at the date….. 31st January is deadline day in for tax returns…….. back to doing flowers some of her fortune she’s raked in from social media will be put through the flower business books, just like the advice from her accountant a few months back recommending chris give up work for tax reasons!
All a big bleeping con and they’re on the fiddle big time. 😡
As Shaz said hopefully she will sort out the customers that lost out when the first attempt went completely tits up and she blamed the courier for losing all her orders. Surely the ones that missed out get first dibs on a delivery. 🙄😂

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.