Sophiena_Official #3 She can't cook, read or speak but she loves the smell of money!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dairy intolerant so he goes to school with buttered sandwich, yoghurt and a baby bel

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Oh 100% Dotsy is the favourite and definitely the minion’s favourite too which = more income on the adverts the greedy bleeping fraud.

Reactions: 4
Don’t think I’ve actually seen her give him anything dairy free
She got some cathedral city vegan stuff once a while ago but don’t think the kids liked it. Because why would you encourage them to have stuff that would be better for them unless it was a promo or freebie.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Hilarious listening to her excuses for not having her gifts on any more.😂
She get’s the minions for free so she wants them to enjoy her for free. 🥱

Can we see dottie……..
no you can’t………
Yes sophie na na na na it is bleeping weird that so many people want to see the ‘babies’ so wake up and realise the internet is a dark dark place so keep the children safe and away from camera.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Mum of a DF & GF boy here!! My son would have the school dinners as he was allergic to the milk protein, not lactose intolerant. They accommodated for him with every meal. Special puddings, separate prep areas.. just had to tick on the menus each half term what he liked and they would make his own versions of the same foods. I would have thought any school would do this if there was a genuine need 🤷🏻‍♀️

He absolutely detested dairy free yoghurts, ice cream and cheese though from a very young age 😂😂😂

So Dottie no longer likes a buttered croissant so what does the beggar give her for lunch today? You guessed it.. a buttered croissant 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 6
She must bleeping stink she's been saying since before new year she needs to wash her hair. Just bleeping wash it and put it up again it doesn't have to be blow dried or straightened.

• Sick
She must bleeping stink she's been saying since before new year she needs to wash her hair. Just bleeping wash it and put it up again it doesn't have to be blow dried or straightened.
Omg that’s nothing… singlemama hasn’t washed her hair since early December. Maybe 08.12.22 and she’s got a lot of it 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
What is it with these absolute clowns who think they are ‘influencers’
What an absolute load of shite they have so many young kids/minions looking up to them so why not teach good hygiene by washing hair and showing the minions how to lead a healthy clean lifestyle instead of behaving like an absolute woman.

It's been a minute so forgive me if it's been mentioned but if that absolute cock wombler wins that bleeping award, she will be insufferable!! Even more so than normal!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Award!
for what, being the biggest workshy beggar on TT.
that company who have made the awards up hardly have any clout on instagram anyway.
sophiena na na na na na will definitely win it anyhooooooo as she’s got the most followers I think.
Her parents will be so very proud of her when she picks up the award! 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hi sophiena na na na na hope you enjoyed reading up on here this evening!
Unless someone else has rattled her cage elsewhere this evening?
Shes talking as if she’s won the bleeping award already. 😂
Noticed she went on about someone being slagged off on social media so perhaps someone has had a pop at her this evening! 🥴😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Sophie na na na claims she is being the "best mother she can be", well, like they told you in primary school, you "must try harder!"
How can you honestly say that when you feed Colby food that you know will give him an upset stomach and you limit Dottie's food so much that she eats the same thing over and over?! You are setting those kids up for a lifetime of food phobias and you can't see it or more likely, admit to it. Stop giving them crap for lunch and be a proper mum who gives her children food that will help them grow and get stronger, not weaker and sick!!
You need to learn a bit more than basic nutrition before you start lecturing people on cooking and healthy living!

We All know that nicely, nicely stuff you babbled on IG was all for the sake of this so called 'Glam mama' nothing award.

You would get tarted up for an opening of an envelope in order to get free makeup and clothes, So the 'I'm so grateful and blessed.....blah blah blah" is only done to impress whoever has set this comp up.

What are the odds it will be created by a company that has gifted you before or is something to do with your management company! 🤔

Insta story

I’d love to know who has had a pop at her. To begin with I thought she was on about us on here talking about her and was getting excited hoping I was going to get a mention again but sadly not.
She went on as if another creator or someone else has been criticising her.
Rightly so in my opinion as she’s an absolute fraud and as FeralShaz mentioned a terrible mother who feds her ‘babies’ absolute crap all for the clout and the likes from her brain dead minions.
No doubt today will bring another pointless walk while she neglects her pile of washing and her matted stinking mess of hair.
It’s little wonder her family are poorly all the time if that’s the standard she’s setting by not washing her hair for days and days at a time.🤢

Reactions: 3
She legit has no idea what an actual troll is. She thinks ANYONE who has an opinion that doesn't suit her narrative is a troll. What a clown.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So im a troll sat at my desk at work not parenting my own child? Couldn’t be more wrong soph 😂

• Haha
From what I can understand Jo (Jo’s unfiltered life) is also up for the same award. She made a video saying she wanted to win but knew Soph would get it so she was just going to enjoy the experience blah blah.

Soph took offence to this and posted loads of woe is me bullshit about another TT’er slagging her off. Jo has since done an apology video when she has nothing to apologise for.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.