Sophiena_Official #3 She can't cook, read or speak but she loves the smell of money!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s all for the likes and shares and a bit of drama as she’s been quiet over Christmas and seeing as the ‘babies’ haven’t been on quite so much the content is as dull as dishwater so she’s gotta get all gobby blowing kisses to the camera because a video got reported…… oh I do laugh when that happens as it means there’s others out there who despise her as much as me! 😇😂
It’s odd that all her ads have gone from her instagram account?

Reactions: 2
So Rebecca was actually summoned to keep Sophie na na na and the kids company as Chris had gone out with his mates!
Gone out with his mates on New Year's Eve??? What? That is NOT 10/10 or even remotely Divine!!
Chris regularly goes out with 'his mates' but Sophie is always left at home with the kids. We know she doesnt have any close friends but I wouldn't have be happy with him spending NYE with his drinking buddies. No way.
You're becoming a doormat Sophie na na na!!
I don’t agree with this. Hes life shouldn’t have to stop because she doesn’t go out. Me and my partner are similar I don’t enjoy going out of an evening he does. And goes out regularly i dont see a issue

• Sad
Reactions: 8
42 minute long insta stories today as well as pointless tt’s and the beggar claims she’s no time on her hands. I don’t even remember the last time I posted a story

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t agree with this. Hes life shouldn’t have to stop because she doesn’t go out. Me and my partner are similar I don’t enjoy going out of an evening he does. And goes out regularly i dont see a issue

No definitely not, the guy needs to have his own life away from the fraud and away from the camera constantly being in his face, I bet he absolutely loves the break from her screaming and shouting and telling him to ‘rate it outa 10’ 🥴
Plus any hoooooooo according to someone on here a while back they mentioned he enjoys his time out a little to much as he likes dabbling with certain powdery substances! 👃🏼 ❄ 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Dancing to a best TikTok poster….her name is spelt completely wrong 😂😂

absolutely priceless she’s been nominated for some god awful award from somewhere no one has ever heard of yet she’s over the moon even though she’s so irrelevant they even spelt her name wrong!
If she was up for TT’s laziest most inconsistent beggar then she would win hands down so goodness knows what award she’s up for as quite frankly couldn’t give a toss.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She went for a walk and didn't take the dog?

there you go skinny dogs there’s an instagram video just for you! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If someone is intolerant to dairy when younger and it hasn’t really gone why the hell would you continue giving someone dairy 🤔

• Wow
How selfish can she get.
The poor boy.
It’s little surprise that dottie is a fussy child then and sounds like she’s got worse over the Christmas break.
But the minions love it and love the lunchbox TT’s so the beggar will continue to do them.
As for the walk she really hasn’t got a clue, pissing down with rain and she wears a silly thin non waterproof duvet coat thing! 🥴
Also a nice new Apple Watch got purchased at some point I see. 🙄
New year but same old tit content from the fraud.
😴🥱😴

• Angry
Reactions: 4
My point was maybe Sophi na na na doesn't get a choice about not going out. 🤔

Chris seems to be 'out with his mates' on a weekly basis lately, how do we know she is not given the option??

I'm definately not fighting her corner, I think she is a complete doormat, but it should be a two way street. Everyone needs a break from entertaining/looking after the kids, even beggy!

Reactions: 1
So Dotty now won't eat Crozzants or butter....do you think its because that child has had a crozzant with butter for lunch pretty much everyday for the last 6 months, Sophie?!?!

If you weren't such a lazy assed mother and actually made her a variety of food to put in her school lunch box, instead of abundance of pre-packaged semi-junk food, Dottie wouldn't probably go off the so few foods she currently does eat!!

As example, Dotties lunchbox today contained 3 dry crackers, a yoghurt drink pack, a babybel (which she rarely eats), a fruit winder dupe, a sliced mini cucumber and strawberries. Hardly enough nutrition for an active 4 year old who is basically a vegetarian. Colby's wasn't much better but his food would probably upset his tummy anyway.

Soophinea has now revealed Colby is lactose intolerant but has been allowing him school dinners for the past 12 months at least which probably contained regular doses of dairy!! That is downright negligent!!

What about all those TT's and IG's of all the pancakes, biscuits, cakes etc she has given them both even over the last 12 months as well?.....no wonder they were regularly off school with tummy problems or colds etc.

All the minions telling her she's a brilliant mum on her TT's but they are only getting half a story.

Instead of Chris and Sophie na na na thinking about all the money, freebies, parties, meaningless awards and rediculous levels of adulation and gifts they receive from the brain-dead and psycophantic fellow creators, maybe they should putting the children first for a change!

It’s all for the likes and shares and a bit of drama as she’s been quiet over Christmas and seeing as the ‘babies’ haven’t been on quite so much the content is as dull as dishwater so she’s gotta get all gobby blowing kisses to the camera because a video got reported…… oh I do laugh when that happens as it means there’s others out there who despise her as much as me! 😇😂
It’s odd that all her ads have gone from her instagram account?
Shes probably not getting paid to keep the Ads on her IG so has taken them off.

Those adverts any of these so called 'influencers' do make me laugh, having people like Sophie na na na, Eden, Sevda etc doing them is enough to turn me against EVER buying any of the products!!

Attachments

Last edited:
She’s begging for dairy free tit I guess 🤷🏻‍♀️ how can she say he’s dairy free yet give him a dairy yogurt? It makes no sense

• Sad
Reactions: 8
"Crozzonts" and butter sounds vile anyway considering how much butter goes into making a "crozzont".

Reactions: 4
Soophinea has now revealed Colby is lactose intolerant but has been allowing him school dinners for the past 12 months at least which probably contained regular doses of dairy!! That is downright negligent!!

What about all those TT's and IG's of all the pancakes, biscuits, cakes etc she has given them both even over the last 12 months as well?.....no wonder they were regularly off school with tummy problems or colds etc.
Wasn't there a Pepsi/Fanta with milk drink that she was getting them to try lately also? That'll help his tummy....

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Wasn't there a Pepsi/Fanta with milk drink that she was getting them to try lately also? That'll help his tummy....
And all the cathedral City and other cheese things she gets him to try too?

Reactions: 7
I think she plays favourites and dotsy in the one she tries to hide it but it’s obvious

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.