Sophiena_Official #3 She can't cook, read or speak but she loves the smell of money!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does this privileged spoilt piece of tit not realise the school allocation process.
How can she have so many schools to choose from?
Application goes in tomorrow and she’s had absolutely ages to pick a place for her ‘babies’ to be educated.
I’m sure Colby is already at school already so whats wrong with Dottie going to the same school as him?
The comments on her TT look as if lots of people know her and the situation about siblings following on to the school so obviously this absolutely twit doesn’t think sending dottie to the same school is a good idea?
The poor children don’t stand a chance with this absolute fraud in charge, where are the grandparents who should have a say in their education?😬
Exactly this! I went to the same school as my mum, as did all my siblings, my son now goes to that school too. Just thought it was the norm for siblings to go together. Couldn’t think of anything worse than 2 school runs each morning and afternoon 😂

Reactions: 5
I’m confused, why wouldn’t she get the same school as her brother 🤔. And even if she didn’t, (even tho she will) all you do is appeal

Reactions: 3
I’m confused, why wouldn’t she get the same school as her brother 🤔. And even if she didn’t, (even tho she will) all you do is appeal

Looking at her videos she must live a fair distance away from school as she’s always setting off early for drop off and pick up.
Far to bleeping lazy to pick one on her doorstep so they walk to and from school so instead adds to the pollution troubles in the country by driving them.
When I was a child my parents sent me to the nearest school simple as that so Christ knows why this absolutely clown is looking at so many different ones. 🙄😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Does this privileged spoilt piece of tit not realise the school allocation process.
How can she have so many schools to choose from?
Application goes in tomorrow and she’s had absolutely ages to pick a place for her ‘babies’ to be educated.
I’m sure Colby is already at school already so whats wrong with Dottie going to the same school as him?
The comments on her TT look as if lots of people know her and the situation about siblings following on to the school so obviously this absolutely twit doesn’t think sending dottie to the same school is a good idea?
The poor children don’t stand a chance with this absolute fraud in charge, where are the grandparents who should have a say in their education?😬
Oh what a pile of 💩!
she knows very well what the school preference process is!! She would've had to go thru the preferance process when Colby started school! Idiot 🙄

Sophie na na na is talking crap just to get attention from the army of imbeciles who hang off her every word and tell her what a 'wonderful' mum she is...🙄....yeah right?!

If she does have trouble getting Dottie a place in her first preferance school, it will be because she is trying to wrangle a place in a school thats not in her catchment area or she's trying to get her into a school that is a bit more upmarket I expect. Plus, you can find out everything you need to know about the schools online.

Exactly this! I went to the same school as my mum, as did all my siblings, my son now goes to that school too. Just thought it was the norm for siblings to go together. Couldn’t think of anything worse than 2 school runs each morning and afternoon 😂
They haven't got anything else to do though..

• Haha
She certainly doesn’t bother with the mountain of washing or cleaning the kitchen so what else does she actually do all bloody day! 🤷‍♀️

I am so confused. Where I live, our kids go to the nearest school to their home and the same school as siblings. It’s very unheard of to not get a place at that school for your child or a sibling. We don’t go around “viewing” different schools either. We get a parent “tour” sort of thing of the allocated school, usually when you get your date for the kids to start term. What Sophiena has described seems far more difficult and complicated than it should be?

Reactions: 6
She’s not confused at all,
she’s running out of content and things to record.
So come on ‘babies’ let’s make a huge drama over absolutely nothing at all.
Something all parents up and down the country and all around the world will do and that’s simply apply for a school to send the ‘babies’ to.
It’s not hard and it’s not a drama but in sophiena na na na na na’s sad pathetic world where she has ZERO genuine friends, ZERO family and ZERO school mum friends to ask she has to publish it all over social media just to get sympathy and likes.
Honest to god get a grip woman you are no different to anyone else so just put 3 schools on the list.
You’ve had absolutely ages to go round and see them and choose.
Now she’s taking colby out of school for the day so no doubt she’s considering moving the poor boy away from all the friends he’s made over the last few years just because it makes more content. 😡
The way she’s going on about the current school she’s clearly not overly impressed so hopefully there’s no other parents from the school or else it’ll make an awkward few months her doing the school run! 😂😂😂

Last edited:
Why is she still doing school tours on the last day they are open before the school preference shuts? My niece is starting reception in September and my sister was looking at schools from about October. And she had done her preferences well before Christmas. She’s also picked her preferences on my nephew going there too, so why wasn’t dotty thought about when colbys place was picked. I’m not saying everyone should be that organised but leaving it until the very last minute when she’s going on about wanting the best school as she had such a rubbish time.

She came up on my fyp giving the kids chocolate cereal this morning. Colbys cough sounds awful. Always one of them with a cold / cough. Poor kids.

I see she did actually remove herself from those glow mama awards! I honestly thought that was said for attention. She has proven me wrong on this one!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
She’s so fake it makes me cringe. You just know that as soon as the camera stops recording she isn’t stopping what she’s doing every time colby coughs. Or maybe if she’s so concerned she should probably take him to the doctors.

also I do not understand how she doesn’t realise that Dottie is so fussy with eating because she panders to it and gives her so much choice. In this house you get what you’re given, especially when you liked that food 3 days ago and now you suddenly don’t.

Of course she is fake.
Its a whole act as she wasn’t as loud and bleeping annoying and full of her self at the beginning when she was busy leaching off bugger creators using their clout to grow her own minion count and personal wealth.
Now it’s all about the cash and she doesn’t care who gets hurt and clearly it’s the poor children, sorry I mean ‘babies’ that are the ones that are suffering now.
Imagine pulling poor colby out of his school today to drag him round a different school incase dottie doesn’t get into the same one as him.
Selfish greedy twit should have just put them into a school in her catchment area but she’s so far up her own arse and thinks she’s far to good for the area she lives so how dare her send her ‘babies’ to be educated with the local riff raff’s children! 😬😂

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Millions of followers but absolutely ZERO genuine friends.
No family to call upon to look after the ‘babies’ what a sad lonely life you must have sophiena na na na na for you to spend 24 hours a day performing and talking to complete strangers and showing you’re ‘babies’ off to the worlds sickos but as long as you are satisfied with that then you crack on luv. 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Last edited:
  • Haha
She’s so fake it makes me cringe. You just know that as soon as the camera stops recording she isn’t stopping what she’s doing every time colby coughs. Or maybe if she’s so concerned she should probably take him to the doctors.

also I do not understand how she doesn’t realise that Dottie is so fussy with eating because she panders to it and gives her so much choice. In this house you get what you’re given, especially when you liked that food 3 days ago and now you suddenly don’t.
The thing is with Sophiena na na na is that she doesn't give those kids a good variety of food because she let's them choose what they eat too much.
Recently, we have seen Dottie say she liked 'crozzants' and she must've got one in her lunchbox everyday for at least a month! Of course she is going to get bored of them and not want to eat them eventually.

Now this *'#NoGlamMam'* is making the same mistake with not only giving Dottie a Nutella sandwhich for lunch every day, she's now also giving one for her breakfast!! Such a bad food choice to have on a regular basis for kids as Its just chocolate flavoured fat & sugar mixed with nuts. Would you throw your child a big bar of Dairymilk chocolate for breakfast everyday? No!!! It's the same thing!

Nutella sandwhiches aren't an ideal choice to take to school either because of the nut content. I'm really surprised the school allow it because of other children in the school having a nut allergies.

Im sure Dottie just gets bored with the same food everyday and because this shocking excuse for a mum keeps screeching scores about their empty school lunchboxes everyday, Dottie always chooses food she likes and eats just to please her mother and get a 10/10.

This is why you are supposed to Parent Sophi na na na and not just be their friend. Your kids should get to eat a wide variety of food and food that is nutritious so it aids their development and not eat constant junk which kids will always choose! 😠😠😠

She just assumes her ‘baby’ is going to school.
Good luck with that, go help the other parents that have to see your smug bleeping face on the school run.
And well done for screwing colby up as he’s had 3 years in one school and now sounds like you are ripping him away from his friends and sending him to a new school.
This woman is an absolute actress and so bleeping fake, one minute gurning away and crying the next second laughing and joking.
Pathetic but I’m sure the minions find it acceptable.

• Sad
I'm just glad she hasn't thought that she could Home School her kids! 🤦🏻‍♀️
I don't why she is getting herself into a tizz over Dottie going into pre-school....they basically play all day?! Another thing, why did she say Dottie would be in pre-school 18 months, then go on to Reception? 18 months? I thought preschool was only 12 months? I might be wrong.....
She should only worry about the High School they go to, that's when it matters. Why put Colby in a school out of the catchment area? She must've realised at some point that was not going to work. So like you Dizzydummy, I feel for the poor boy that he is now being moved from his school because they chose badly.
Get a grip Sophie na na na, Dottie is going to school, not to war!! No need for all those selfish tears....let the kids grow up and stop calling them 'babies'!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.