Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tablesandchairs

Chatty Member
She’s heavily plugging another MLM this time with her awful mother. It’s absolutely disgusting and she knows just what she’s doing preying on vulnerable new mums.

Reactions: 5

kittyeyelashes

Was she really driving?! That’s really worrying as they were drinking earlier on in the morning just around lunchtime and then showed more drinks while they were out.
She does seem particularly self obsessed at the moment. She also seems determined to show she’s the happiest she’s ever been which makes me think that’s probably not the case

TTC.2526

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again …I would be pissed if I paid for Elsa and Sophie turned up she just can’t pull off the Disney Princess vibe

Esme

VIP Member
So apparently it was nightmare neighbours that caused the move…
I need to watch her stories but I think SHE was the nightmare neighbour. It can’t be a coincidence that a few days after the marquee she failed to take down, then blew into the neighbours garden and risking their home/lives and it had to be taken down by the fire brigade because it was such a risk. Needless to say, as others have said she doesn’t strike me as someone who is considerate or polite to others and I bet the marquee was the final straw for the neighbours.

Babyblue23

Do you think she actually believes that the universe made her gain weight so that her life script of eating healthy would come to fruition?! Lol seriously bats**t
No but she has to hype up manifestation because her mums manifestation coaching programme is about £6000 for 6 months 🤯

• Wow
  • Sick

TTC.2526

So confused with the promoted to big sister top. Surely you’d get that in a specific size so you’d not get it until you need it? Or is this her “manifesting”

alloum

Didn’t you know she’s a boss babe earning loads 💁‍♀️ If she was earning that much she could just buy outright I’m sure.
I worked in mortgages before and they are pretty strict especially with SE but I think now with Covid they’re being stricter than ever.
Yes deffo, I would think that they would need at least a few years of showing a stable income? She’s only been earning good money for a year (she says) and it’s hardly a reliable business to be in. Find her so cringe, dw she’ll probs just ✨manifest✨ a mortgage 😂

I have to ask what happened with the marquee?! I was off Instagram for a bit and last I saw on her stories she was debating whether to cancel the zoo party and get a marquee so I must have missed all this
Long story short borrowed a marquee from her friend for the party, left it up for weeks then one night there was an awful storm here and it blew over into her neighbours garden. It was a pretty big marquee so could’ve done serious damage! The fire service ended up having to come out to dismantle it and said it was beyond repair.

She then proceeded to moan about it for hours on her story saying it ‘wasn’t her fault’ and she couldn’t take it down because of the rain…. She forgets a lot of her followers are from Jersey too so know this is total bull, there were plenty of sunny days she could’ve taken it down. I just feel for the friend, she went out of her way to lend her this hella expensive marquee and Sophie just couldn’t be arsed to care for it, she’s sooo damn selfish

Esme

VIP Member
She’s still banging on about being on here - giving it more publicity 🤣
She’s still reading here isn’t she 👀👀
But we’re sad little trolls with no life that she feels sorry for 🤣
I don’t understand why they call people on here trolls. If we were trolls she’d know about it. We are allowed opinions, she has a public account and she makes money. She doesn’t like that we speak the truth here. As someone said above, she’s twisted what we said to suit herself.

youdontevenknowme

She will have quit the estate agency job by Christmas, I’m sure of it. She will be flaky, disorganised, late, call in sick too often and will rub her boss up the wrong way.

• Haha
Someone has the beer fear today, not a single story from Ms Young
Can’t believe how badly jack behaved in her stories/live. I was watching just waiting for someone to call him out on his behaviour….

Anyone from jersey knows exactly where her new place is, heck even tourists would know as she’s right outside one of the islands icons 🤦🏼‍♀️

I have a love/hate with her story times… want to know the gossip but can’t bare how she drags it out. Was anyone else here for bug-gate at the cottage?! She had to make it into 3 IGTVs it was that longwinded!!

• Haha
I’ve just seen her stories about the neighbours. If she was just sat in her garden eating crisps why was she videoing before the neighbour said anything 🤔🤔
Yeah there’s definitely more to the story than what she’s saying. People are rarely dickheads for no reason.

Esme

VIP Member
Absolutely whole heartedly agree with the above. Really wish people would get wise to MLM. I’m in a few parenting groups that ban anyone mentioning it because it’s so unethical. I’m sure though with the cost of living crisis more people will get drawn into them 😞

Sophie certainly seems happier now she’s home and not with jack. I agree she reads here, she makes it very obvious. I’ve caught a few stories late at night where she’s discussed it and then deletes them by the morning. At the end of the day, people will always judge you, in person or what you post online. She seems very erratic and flighty. I think we were all absolutely correct when we said he was the one that forced her to wean Margo and stop co sleeping - now suddenly they’re sleeping together again. She always wanted Margo to wean naturally but that never happened. I followed Sophie originally as her parenting style seemed similar to mine, she still reshares things now that I agree with and put into practice with my own but I don’t believe she applies them to Margo - because truthfully if she did, we wouldn’t have witnessed all that we have in recent months. And as for jack, the way she let him behave with Margo was honestly horrifying.

Unfortunately I think Sophie is very selfish and self centred and only ever thinks of herself. It’s so obvious when you look at everything she’s done surrounding her pregnancy and then when margo was here. I’m sure before long we’ll see another man or another crazy idea and poor margo will get dragged along again.

Esme

VIP Member
Of course not. Since it’s been mentioned here about her moving, she’s been dropping loads of hints 🥱
Get a life soph
66DCD00C-4EA2-48AC-BF49-A05EFD443D00.png

• Haha