Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Esme

VIP Member
I wonder why her grandparents mum dad and her are all SO rich......can't be nuskin
I’d say her grandparents strike me as very normal and probably had actual careers, they’re baby boomers I suspect so life has probably been easy for them. Their home doesn’t seem excessive like her mum or dad, just normal.

Obviously her mum is a scammer and “teaches manifesting” 🤣 no idea what her dad does. Not sure she’s ever mentioned it.

Is anybody else getting the major panic whenever we see that husky around Margo? He seems to lack discipline and doesn’t seem to have any training or know any commands. The number of times they’ve shown him grabbing food out of Margo’s hand is really uncomfortable. Surely one day he might accidentally actually get her hand?

And why on earth has Sophie uploaded a carousel of Christmas photos that include of her and jack with his hands down her pants. It’s just so vulgar but I guess that’s Sophie all over.

Reactions: 4

Allie101

Chatty Member
Controversial but I actually quite like Sophie (despite the whole mlm thing but tbh I think some people do not realise until YEARS of being in them how unethical they are.)
Also....I think her and her whole family seem like (££££ eyes aside!) Really nice and loving people.
I think Jack is bad news and I think she is seeking a little family unit of her own (mum, dad , babies) so badly she is holding on.
He seems MEAN. I hope she is ok and knows she is worthy of respect from men she dates.
x

Wingingit05

Now I am pro breastfeeding I really am! But I don't think I can take anymore of the close up boobie breastfeeding pics!!

Just whyyyyy 😫

• Haha

Esme

VIP Member
The whole fasting thing is crap, she even showed a message where someone had asked if it was unhealthy and Sophie had said it was “one of the greatest things you can do to optimise your health” 🤦🏼‍♀️ Not even surprised the nurse’s page she shared sells juice plus. Toxic, misleading and completely wrong.

Hope so, people are even more likely to get sucked into this impossible lifestyle with the pandemic ☹
Right, so sick of seeing lumis on my feed. I swear it’s taking over.
You know fine well she didn’t pay for that car outright either, definitely got it on finance to portray her ‘financial freedom’ to impressionable followers

Parkinson1907

Chatty Member
After all the pushing Sophie did to get Margo in her own bed when she was with jack, they’re now back bed sharing. I just can’t with her parenting!

kittyeyelashes

It’s really worrying actually, her sharing that post shows just how uneducated she is on the vaccines and how they work :( I really hope Sophie and Margo stay healthy and don’t catch Covid, she really needs to rethink sharing this kind of stuff though

tablesandchairs

Chatty Member
her face supposedly after using the face rubber always looks awful, all shiny and raw and tight and painful looking. No thanks! And she’s 100% had Botox and fillers, she can’t convince me otherwise

TTC.2526

It makes me so sad how she seems to have done anything to have another baby on her timeline - it might be jealousy as I’m TTC myself but I do worry about the stability if his previous behaviour is anything to go by, and I wonder how Margo will adapt since it’s a lot of change all in one go for her

writeknight

Agree her family seem amazing and so happy to pitch in and help. If she is going back (she might just be travelling around France) I think it would be really good content to be honest about why it didn’t work or wasn’t the right time. Instagram is full of so many people pretending everything is perfect all the time it would be refreshing to see. It’s actually one of the reasons I liked her to begin with she was always very honest and open about her struggles

She is so so erratic. Never settles down anywhere for long, imagine what all the change constantly does to Margo and her routine. Now moving abroad?! She seems to have such a close bond with her Nanny and now she's being moved away from her. Sophie will need a support system, as she has done since Margo was born, now she thinks it's a good idea to move away with her gormless boyfriend 🙄

alloum

Sorry but I think moving abroad where your only support system is your boyfriend you’ve only been with a year is a disaster waiting to happen! I really feel so sorry for Margo there is no stability for her. If they move abroad what’s the boyfriend going to do for work?

• Heart

tablesandchairs

Chatty Member
The reason they look so similar is the identikit work they’ve both had done and the heavy make up makes them both look around 40.

AbiLouX

Chatty Member
I don’t get how she’s moving the cats around? Cats hate moving they’re not like dogs