Sophiejaneyoung

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she deleted that now
I think it’s from a few weeks ago?

She overshares and doesn’t try to protect Margo. She isn’t exactly secretive about where they live either. Very reckless and Margo doesn’t get a say in being splashed all over the internet for god knows who to look at.

I think the whole lifestyle and money aspect of their business is crap. It’s MLM and preys on vulnerable people. I doubt she’s as rich as she loves to claim otherwise she wouldn’t need a mortgage, she could just buy somewhere.

Reactions: 5
So is she the definition of hot mess or what?! Has anyone else seen the stories about the marquee? She is either completely stupid or completely self absorbed, can’t figure out which.

Reactions: 4
So is she the definition of hot mess or what?! Has anyone else seen the stories about the marquee? She is either completely stupid or completely self absorbed, can’t figure out which.
It’s the way she’s said everyone’s “cross” like no tit id be raging if I was the marquee owner, neighbour or letting agent! I think she’s just oblivious to the real world

If I was the marquee owner I would be fuming! did she say that if was one of her friends? Imagine seeing those stories. Definition of irresponsible 🙈

Reactions: 2
It’s the way she’s said everyone’s “cross” like no tit id be raging if I was the marquee owner, neighbour or letting agent! I think she’s just oblivious to the real world
Not only could it seriously damage property, it could kill someone! I don’t buy the excuse that it’s been raining non stop? It’s been up for weeks now. She’s so stupid and self absorbed. Bet the neighbours hated her long before this.

Now the marquee is broken and no longer fit for purpose. I doubt she signed paperwork for it so I hope she at least offers to buy a new one for the owner or maybe she’ll be back in court? Shouldn’t be a problem either way being a boss babe anyway 💁‍♀️

Now she’s just taking no responsibility for it saying it’s not her fault. Well then whose fault is it? Honestly I think she’s been brought up with money and just doesn’t know how to be a real adult

Of course it’s her fault. How ridiculous. Too lazy to take it down and this is what happened

Now she’s just taking no responsibility for it saying it’s not her fault. Well then whose fault is it? Honestly I think she’s been brought up with money and just doesn’t know how to be a real adult
100% this her stories are like watching a young teen trying to to adult

10000% her fault. I’m positive the ‘marquee owner’ is one of her good friends, I would be furious too. She’s had weeks to take it down, her nonsense about there only being 1 sunny day is a lie

10000% her fault. I’m positive the ‘marquee owner’ is one of her good friends, I would be furious too. She’s had weeks to take it down, her nonsense about there only being 1 sunny day is a lie
Absolutely. What do marquees do that are set up for markets, weddings, fairs, etc. They take it done at the time! I’ve never known someone to keep one up due to a little bit of rain…she just needs to admit she couldn’t care less and was too lazy to take it down again.

She obviously stayed over in her mums last night too..possibly to avoid running into the neighbours 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She obviously stayed over in her mums last night too..possibly to avoid running into the neighbours 😂
And is now asking if she should do her move abroad/travelling now as the neighbours won’t cool down for a while 😂 if you want to do something and you can, just do it. Why ask strangers on the internet?

And is now asking if she should do her move abroad/travelling now as the neighbours won’t cool down for a while 😂 if you want to do something and you can, just do it. Why ask strangers on the internet?
Because everything has to be a big drama. I don’t think she’d cope with her mum so far away

Because everything has to be a big drama. I don’t think she’d cope with her mum so far away
I don’t know why things broke down with Margo’s dad but it seems she immediately fled to her mum rather than staying where she’d made a life and friends. She just seems so immature and reckless.

I don’t know why things broke down with Margo’s dad but it seems she immediately fled to her mum rather than staying where she’d made a life and friends. She just seems so immature and reckless.
I think she said before that he fell out of love with her while she was pregnant. I wonder now Margo’s dad is seeing her how he’d feel about her flying all over the world and when he’d get to see her

She sounded clueless when she was talking about the marquee, not the brightest and now she is talking about running away and travelling with Margo and the dog, does she not realise that some countries won't allow the dog in. Only last week she was talking about buying the home of her dreams!!!!!!!!!!!!

Considering that she was still on income support last month, we know she won't do her dream trip around Europe...

She made a youtube video about it and it looks like she stayed in Liverpool because she was hoping that the situation between her and Margo's dad would be different. In my opinion, she's the one who wanted and basically made a baby: she graduated, had no job (except MLM), was in love and stopped being on contraception. Also, Margo is her content and not only as an Instagram one but also is perfect in her business to recruit single moms. A good friend of mine was a part of NuSkin scheme. NuSkin leaders use a variety of techniques such as brainwashing to convince "boss babes" they need a target group to succeed in this business. Well, to me it's obvious that she planned to have a baby behind her ex-boyfriend's back. 🤦‍♀️

Considering that she was still on income support last month, we know she won't do her dream trip around Europe...

She made a youtube video about it and it looks like she stayed in Liverpool because she was hoping that the situation between her and Margo's dad would be different. In my opinion, she's the one who wanted and basically made a baby: she graduated, had no job (except MLM), was in love and stopped being on contraception. Also, Margo is her content and not only as an Instagram one but also is perfect in her business to recruit single moms. A good friend of mine was a part of NuSkin scheme. NuSkin leaders use a variety of techniques such as brainwashing to convince "boss babes" they need a target group to succeed in this business. Well, to me it's obvious that she planned to have a baby behind her ex-boyfriend's back. 🤦‍♀️
Why the hell would she be on income support when she goes on about being a millionaire, having a Range Rover (finance I know) and claiming the only reason she can’t buy is due to her accounts. Surely that’s some type of benefit fraud?
Wow, thank you. I did wonder if it was an “accident” that she fell pregnant.

Reactions: 1

How do you know she was on income support?

Ahh, if I was on Tattle back then, I would take a screenshot! I believe it was in May when she showed an official letter on her Instagram story (obviously) and captioned it like "I no longer need to be on it and I'm so grateful to my business and the opportunity (...)".

EDIT: Also, I apologise for any mistakes: I'm Hungarian and English is not my first or even second language