Sophiejaneyoung

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yowzers, she did stories over the weekend/end of last week saying that she’d forgotten something important (the way she insinuated it made it seem like paying bills or something) so this ties in with the court results. I’m surprised about the no insurance but, but do feel sorry for her if she forgot to change her address as didn’t she leave Liverpool for jersey only a week or two after baby was born?
It won’t be anything to do with her address in Liverpool she’s been back in jersey for over a year and lived at multiple addresses during that time. That bit gone thrown out anyway. It’s the no insurance that’s the biggie

It won’t be anything to do with her address in Liverpool she’s been back in jersey for over a year and lived at multiple addresses during that time. That bit gone thrown out anyway. It’s the no insurance that’s the biggie
I only recently followed her and looked at her past grid posts to get an idea, that might make sense with the multiple addresses then if she wasn’t always updating them when she should. But yes no insurance is a big deal and I really don’t see how there’s an excuse about that.

Reactions: 3
Hmm part of me feels it’s a bit disingenuous to say you’re taking a mental health break and get lots of messages saying “hope you’re ok” when actually you’ve been in court because you’ve been caught driving without insurance. I’m sure appearing in court is unpleasant but driving without insurance is so reckless.

Reactions: 6
I see she’s got a new device to push 🙄 she’s shameless.
There’s zero difference after using that galvanic spa thing, and we couldn’t see if if there was because she uses such a heavy filter!

Reactions: 4
Honestly I think unfollowing her will save my sanity at this point. I know it’s her job but every bloody day she’s banging on and cleaning her face with the lumi, and now suddenly we have this magical new gadget that she was showing a difference in her face with more make up and the light on that side 🤣 of course it’s going to look better! I actually quite like her and I have a daughter the same age who is also breastfeeding like Margot so I like the similarities in life and where she lives is 😍 but my god, if I see another story about the lumi it’ll be too soon!

Reactions: 2
Oh gosh don’t, I think I’m going to unfollow her .
Her constant Lumi chat and then all the whispering she does and the filters when showing a demo

Oh gosh don’t, I think I’m going to unfollow her .
Her constant Lumi chat and then all the whispering she does and the filters when showing a demo
It’s literally endless 😫 and the filters and the constant look how amazing my face looks, well yeah it’s a filter and clever make up 🤪

What on earth has she bought that BABY...a shop, kitchen and dolls house wtf 🤣🤣 mental spending but all those stupid lumis people buying 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

She really did go overboard with presents! I know it is likely hard being effectively a single parent and perhaps she feels she needs to make up for it? I think her daughter already has too many toys. My daughter is the same age and as we have spent so long at home this year, I have paid attention to what she likes. We’ve noticed if a lot of toys are out or the same ones for ages she doesn’t touch them. We’ve started rotating them and having less out, and she’s so much more into playing! It’s crazy to think how much money she has just from selling face things 😂

Reactions: 1
She really did go overboard with presents! I know it is likely hard being effectively a single parent and perhaps she feels she needs to make up for it? I think her daughter already has too many toys. My daughter is the same age and as we have spent so long at home this year, I have paid attention to what she likes. We’ve noticed if a lot of toys are out or the same ones for ages she doesn’t touch them. We’ve started rotating them and having less out, and she’s so much more into playing! It’s crazy to think how much money she has just from selling face things 😂
Yes totally, my daughter is 13 months and she enjoys role play (noticed from
Being at home so much 🤣) but I only know this from her using my sons kitchen. There is no way I’d have bought her all of that stuff at her age it’s crazy!! More money than sense

Reactions: 1
I think it’s absolutely crazy how much she bought, plus then filming every last second of it for Instagram

Reactions: 3
Each to their own but I think she must have spent an absurd amount of money... Also she can’t really believe her network marketing (pyramid scheme) business has any longevity to it?

I literally cringe at her... she thinks she’s woke and she’s really not. She is all money orientated. Yes money and spirituality can always go hand and hand but seriously she is so materialistic and egotistical it’s sad. Writing in her journal at 5am and then instagramming it. Defeats the purpose surely? Does she lumi her face and chant her mantra at the same time? The fake lips are awful too. Not a good look girl

Last edited:
I literally cringe at her... she thinks she’s woke and she’s really not. She is all money orientated. Yes money and spirituality can always go hand and hand but seriously she is so materialistic and egotistical it’s sad. Writing in her journal at 5am and then instagramming it. Defeats the purpose surely? Does she lumi her face and chant her mantra at the same time? The fake lips are awful too. Not a good look girl
But she’s a boss babe! 🥴

• Haha
Can someone please explain how on Earth she was ever “Miss Liverpool” literally gobsmacked... do they not have very high standards in Liverpool? I would never in a million years think she would win a beauty contest. She’s got a great body... but facially just no way.

• Haha
She’s deluded if she’s going to be approved for a mortgage, it’s unbelievably hard getting a mortgage anyway let alone when you’re self-employed!

She’s deluded if she’s going to be approved for a mortgage, it’s unbelievably hard getting a mortgage anyway let alone when you’re self-employed!
Didn’t you know she’s a boss babe earning loads 💁‍♀️ If she was earning that much she could just buy outright I’m sure.
I worked in mortgages before and they are pretty strict especially with SE but I think now with Covid they’re being stricter than ever.

• Haha
Didn’t you know she’s a boss babe earning loads 💁‍♀️ If she was earning that much she could just buy outright I’m sure.
I worked in mortgages before and they are pretty strict especially with SE but I think now with Covid they’re being stricter than ever.
Yes deffo, I would think that they would need at least a few years of showing a stable income? She’s only been earning good money for a year (she says) and it’s hardly a reliable business to be in. Find her so cringe, dw she’ll probs just ✨manifest✨ a mortgage 😂

Reactions: 5
When I did it, it was always 2 years accounts as a minimum, if you had 3 or more though it was much preferred to see as much as possible so the lender gets a better picture of your income. Self employed can fluctuate sometimes and lenders will usually take an average of the last few years. We used to get some right arseholes who would demand their latest accounts or bonus would be accepted 🥴 it just doesn’t work like that!

haha she can 💫manifest💫 away, I don’t think it’ll magic a mortgage though 😂

Why did she write in her journal ‘being a multi millionaire is my birthright’ 🤢🤢🤢🤢 she’s so materialistic, go get a real job 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6