Sophiejaneyoung

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those apartments she went and saw the other day even though ‘she’s in no position to buy’ were £1M+ 🤨🤨 she’d never get a mortgage over here with her job so why is she wasting these agency’s time....

Why did she write in her journal ‘being a multi millionaire is my birthright’ 🤢🤢🤢🤢 she’s so materialistic, go get a real job 🙄
It was BILLIONAIRE wasn’t it!! I’m sure I screenshot haha. She thinks she’s Kylie Jenner I swear, first the billionaire thing and then of course Stormi always seems to feature on her mood boards, weird...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
OMG her latest post - why would you put something like that on Instagram?? That’s so wrong
I couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw she put that up, i also think it’s going to be mortifying for Margo when she’s older seeing stuff like that was posted of her on the internet for all to see

Reactions: 3
Honestly the thing with her mums earnings on her story last night just screamed show off

Reactions: 2
My favourite part of watching her stories is seeing her spend the whole time checking out her inflated fake lips........

Not a good look at all! For someone who was blessed with bigger lips I can tell fake ones from a mile off... hers just look ridiculous!

I used to quite like her and could relate to breastfeeding a toddler ect... but she’s so shallow and superficial it’s unreal. Manifesting a billionaire lifestyle while plugging a skin exfoliating device! Give me a break...if it were so simple we’d all be at it!

Reactions: 6
Totally agree with the above. I followed her because she seemed genuine and parented in a similar way to myself but in the last 6 months, I can’t stand her. She’s so incredibly shallow and completely loves herself. At first I thought she was trying to show her ex what he was missing out on but now I just think she genuinely thinks she’s the bees knees. Her mum is the same, I feel quite sorry for Margo having those two as role models.
i think she got lucky with the money side of things but doubt it’ll last long. The way she spends too, I’m sure it’ll dry up soon enough and she’ll have to come down to earth.

Do you think she actually believes that the universe made her gain weight so that her life script of eating healthy would come to fruition?! Lol seriously bats**t

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Do you think she actually believes that the universe made her gain weight so that her life script of eating healthy would come to fruition?! Lol seriously bats**t
No but she has to hype up manifestation because her mums manifestation coaching programme is about £6000 for 6 months 🤯

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
She looks so old on her latest grid post! Her mum doesn’t look great either, I wonder if it’s all the fillers and the bloody lumi’s wrecking their skin?

I think the lumi bubble may be starting to burst, at least over here anyway. I’ve seen so many for sale on Facebook marketplace the last few weeks.

I thought she was her mum in one of her mums latest insta stories! I thought the Lumi was anti-aging 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I thought she was her mum in one of her mums latest insta stories! I thought the Lumi was anti-aging 😳
I’ve said this before. When you look back at Sophie’s photos from even when she was pregnant she looked so young! I wonder if both of them have overdone time in the sun and fillers? Both seem to age people dramatically

Reactions: 1
I don’t know if it’s just me but it doesn’t seem like she ever tells her daughter off or stops her from running off or touching things she shouldn’t when they’re out. Like the other day when she just filmed her grabbing menus from a cafe and encouraged her.

Not just you! I absolutely can't stand the sound of her voice when she's speaking to Margo or she's promoting her "special limited time offers" and "it's the best time to join the business" which is basically every month. I started to follow her on Instagram when she got pregnant and what makes me laugh is that she constantly says how this business helped her to improve her life, how amazing is it, and so on but almost every few months she posts my story where she's saying how in debt she was a year ago/a few months ago. STOP LYING PLEASE.
Moreover, I can't believe that Margo's dad is ok with Sophie posting naked pictures of his baby...
P.S. Attaching my favourite screenshot because I still can't believe that mentally and emotionally stable person posted this:

Attachments