Sophiejaneyoung

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks awful and her fake lips just look so obvious and inflated and do her no favours.. less is more!

Also the person who suggested she got pregnant intentionally… this has always been a query in back of my mind! Sounds about right.. she’s got proper bunny boiler vibes! Must be a massive reason why he suddenly “fell out of love”?! It’s not easily done.

Reactions: 4
That guy on her stories looks SO uncomfortable.
Can she not just live her life and enjoy her birthday without putting every single second on Instagram? I really feel for Margot, constantly having that phone shoved in her face.

Reactions: 3
Hmmm lots of packing on her stories today. Probably evicted after the marquee fiasco
I don’t think you can evict someone that quickly. I’m sure you have to serve notice? Unless it’s so unbearable with the neighbours she’s going now or she’s off on travels and is putting things into storage?

Reactions: 1
Attention seeking though… putting pics up of packing stuff but not actually saying why

I only feel sorry for Margo and really want her to have an emotionally stable mother and a house where she can live for more than 6 months. If she's really moving then she's mental as I don't believe that changing house every 5 seconds is good for kids.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone else think she’s going to be moving in with one of her parents?
She’ll be off to live with her show off ‘I earn 100k a month with my bullshit 🤩manifesting🤩 academy’ mother I think, it’s very apparent she was an absolute nightmare tenant/neighbour, I honestly would not be surprised if they have asked her to leave

although we already know sophie will be on stories later harping on about how it was her decision to leave….

Reactions: 7
Do they have pasta for dinner 90% of the days? I mean, I’m here for it. I’m actually kind of envious she has the balls. I’d have pasta every day if I didn’t feel like I should really be giving my kids more variety 🤣

• Haha
Still no word on where she’s actually going. How has she arranged to move this quickly?
I think she’s moving back in with her mum, she’s been selling all her furniture on local selling sites here which I think she would need of moving to a new rental?

Reactions: 2
When she says new chapter but is moving in with her mum. I can’t believe instead of facing up to her problems she’s just running away?

Reactions: 2