Sophiejaneyoung

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s so immature/self centred. Like imagine being a nightmare neighbour in the first place and then just running away from it. It bothers me how many times she parks her car awfully too and then posts it to her story as though it’s funny? Imagine living next door to her.

Reactions: 5
Deffo screw loose & she’s absolutely been asked to leave!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I followed Sophie about a year ago, she seemed pretty down to earth and like a good mum....I have had my eyes massively opened since then. The amount she shares of Margo, their daily routine, etc horrifies me. I've been to Jersey twice on holiday and could tell you exactly where they lived/eat out regularly etc

Also, is all her financial success complete nonsense then? She seems to spend a lot of money...

Last edited:
I followed Sophie about a year ago, she seemed pretty down to earth and like a good mum....I have had my eyes massively opened since then. The amount she shares of Margo, their daily routine, etc horrifies me. I've been to Jersey twice on holiday and could tell you exactly where they lived/eat out regularly etc

Also, is all her financial success complete nonsense then? She seems to spend a lot of money...
I’m not sure how much she makes herself but she comes from a very well off family

So looks like she’s in Gorey from her latest story, so not with her mum! Wow shocked any other landlord would take her 😅

I’m sure with time the neighbours would have forgiven her, but it makes me wonder if the marquee was the last straw? Seems like she thinks she’s above everyone else.

Reactions: 1
I have to ask what happened with the marquee?! I was off Instagram for a bit and last I saw on her stories she was debating whether to cancel the zoo party and get a marquee so I must have missed all this

I have to ask what happened with the marquee?! I was off Instagram for a bit and last I saw on her stories she was debating whether to cancel the zoo party and get a marquee so I must have missed all this
Long story short borrowed a marquee from her friend for the party, left it up for weeks then one night there was an awful storm here and it blew over into her neighbours garden. It was a pretty big marquee so could’ve done serious damage! The fire service ended up having to come out to dismantle it and said it was beyond repair.

She then proceeded to moan about it for hours on her story saying it ‘wasn’t her fault’ and she couldn’t take it down because of the rain…. She forgets a lot of her followers are from Jersey too so know this is total bull, there were plenty of sunny days she could’ve taken it down. I just feel for the friend, she went out of her way to lend her this hella expensive marquee and Sophie just couldn’t be arsed to care for it, she’s sooo damn selfish

So after going on and on about Margo needing a garden it now looks like she’s back in a flat?

Reactions: 7
So after going on and on about Margo needing a garden it now looks like she’s back in a flat?
Yet we barely seen her in her garden at the old house. I wonder will we get a story time? Surely she can’t not explain the situation

Yet we barely seen her in her garden at the old house. I wonder will we get a story time? Surely she can’t not explain the situation
I was going to say we’ve never seen Margo in the garden except when she got that house for her birthday. I’m also surprised she’s gone for something much smaller than what she had

Considering how picky she was being previously when she was looking at houses, it’s obvious this wasn’t her choice really and she had to move quick.
Before she had a long list of requirements which this place doesn’t have, and no garden plus smaller than before!

the marquee story is 😱

She’ll def do a video explaining the move.. but it’ll be about 25 stories of her waffling and not actually getting to the point 🙄 I think she said a while ago her neighbours had complained about Nero barking so I think she’s prob had months of complaints & potentially had the rental contract ended sooner?

Reactions: 7
I would say she hasn’t had much choice..but let’s be serious I wouldn’t mind if that apartment was my only option lol it’s amazing but 100% not child or dog proof. She comes across so spoilt, shes went crying to her mum and mummy has sorted her out a new pad.

Reactions: 6
She never seems to go for anything that’s particularly child proof, she just seems to expect Margo to adapt to her life and the way she wants to do things.
Man, I’ve done alright for myself in life but still I’d love my mum to hook me up with a consolation apartment like that! The view is gorgeous

Reactions: 3
Does it give anyone else the panic over much they are showing about where the new place is located? Like, you can’t be too careful surely?

Does it give anyone else the panic over much they are showing about where the new place is located? Like, you can’t be too careful surely?
I thought this too, but they obviously can’t help but show it off

Reactions: 3