Sophiejaneyoung

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing against breastfeeding at all
But I’m fed up of seeing her boob out breastfeeding Margo

Reactions: 2
Oooh, eager to know what it says! Just never expected her to be going to court for something! it does appear she’s had things go differently to what she hoped with being a single mum but it doesn’t seem like she has any of the typical single mother worries like money or childcare to work

Reactions: 1
My best guess is either something to do with that ginormous car of hers or tax dodging from the lumi sales lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hope so, people are even more likely to get sucked into this impossible lifestyle with the pandemic ☹
Right, so sick of seeing lumis on my feed. I swear it’s taking over.
You know fine well she didn’t pay for that car outright either, definitely got it on finance to portray her ‘financial freedom’ to impressionable followers

Reactions: 4
Right, so sick of seeing lumis on my feed. I swear it’s taking over.
You know fine well she didn’t pay for that car outright either, definitely got it on finance to portray her ‘financial freedom’ to impressionable followers
Absolutely on finance! And regardless of the fact she is selling a dream of an unattainable lifestyle, who has £100 to spend on a lumi? (Not sure how much they are as I just skip those stories 🤣) I certainly didn’t even when me and my husband worked full time and had great wages! I just double cleanse 🤣

How do you guys know she was in court today? Also the lumi spa is about £200 I think! Don’t know how she gets so many people to buy them I would personally never spend that on a cleansing device 🤷🏼‍♀️

My best guess is either something to do with that ginormous car of hers or tax dodging from the lumi sales lol
She’s back posting this morning but no mention of court obviously. I don’t think she’ll talk about it on on her IG page, it would ruin the illusion of being such a “boss babe”.

Yes her post just mentions her taking a mental health day, it probably isn’t great having to go to court but equally if you have done something wrong you should expect to be caught and dealt with accordingly

How do you guys know she was in court today? Also the lumi spa is about £200 I think! Don’t know how she gets so many people to buy them I would personally never spend that on a cleansing device 🤷🏼‍♀️
It’s on the Jersey Magistrates court listing, quick google and you’ll find it

Yowzers, she did stories over the weekend/end of last week saying that she’d forgotten something important (the way she insinuated it made it seem like paying bills or something) so this ties in with the court results. I’m surprised about the no insurance but, but do feel sorry for her if she forgot to change her address as didn’t she leave Liverpool for jersey only a week or two after baby was born?