Sophie Watkins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dont know if this is about her but the cap certainly fits.

They have definitely fallen out. i predict she will read this and do a big public happy birthday to him.
Definitely fallen out... I knew it wouldn’t last. Her silence on his birthday speaks volumes as everything else goes on the gram

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Unfollowed each other in insta... she just makes herself look stupid boasting about how amazing they are as friends

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Well there we have it folks the quote about business and relationships always failing Kallum posted was deffo about her 🥴

Whenever she posts a photo of her with Andre as a baby why does she always put stuff like - a baby with a baby or 2 babys.

wasn’t she 21 when she had him? Hardly a gym slip mum the bleeping clown

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Whenever she posts a photo of her with Andre as a baby why does she always put stuff like - a baby with a baby or 2 babys.

wasn’t she 21 when she had him? Hardly a gym slip mum the bleeping clown
Because she likes to let even know that she was a young mum, still is a young mum and therefore can get away more with the stupid decisions she makes on a daily basis.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Bit weird that she’s going through every person Andre has ever seen in his life thanking them on Instagram stories but not his actual father...

Bit weird that she’s going through every person Andre has ever seen in his life thanking them on Instagram stories but not his actual father...
She likes to make a point doesn't she, all while pretending she's so positive and nice due to "law of attraction manifestation" 🙄😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
She likes to make a point doesn't she, all while pretending she's so positive and nice due to "law of attraction manifestation" 🙄😂🤦🏻‍♀️
When actually she is just a nasty witch. I hope she lets that little boy speak to his dad today.

It’s just weird and she’s probably pissed.

No grand mention of her siblings or his dad or even any of Kals family 🤔 I wonder if theyre the ones who have had the audacity to tell her to sort herself out and stop acting like a cringey tit so she’s cancelled them

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m sorry but you can’t be taken seriously as an “influencer” and call a haul a “hall”. Get it together, Sophie.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m sorry but you can’t be taken seriously as an “influencer” and call a haul a “hall”. Get it together, Sophie.
And putting a story up asking JD to message her cause shes lost the message. Sloppy.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
her latest story, ‘the reality of a widow in lockdown’, why does that need to be shared online? No disputing that their family, her mum in particular, have had an awful few months losing a family member but why do you need to post about your mum struggling on insta, some things should remain private IMO.

• Heart
  • Wow
I'm surprised now her and Kallum have fell out the episode putting Kal on blast hasn't came....."being cheated on whilst living abroad for my husbands work" 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Sorry Soph was it a photo shoot today or a great gatsby party?!? Same clothes probs.
Also... that really annoying foot thing didn’t seem to be an issue in your ‘shoot’ heels!

• Haha
Her face looks a mess in that last post without a filter! Lumpy and bumpy from filler and the make up must have been put on with a trowel! 😳 such a tasteless shoot featuring her arse as per!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.