Sophie Watkins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kallum is still seeing my friend and she is so annoyed and angry with him 🤣 she posted the video asking if he was on tinder because she tried to follow my friend and she declined it so she was pissed off 🤣🤣 She is full of tit don’t believe a word she says on her podcasts she’s a liar!!!!! She is messaging loads of lads and trying to meet another rugby lad 🤣🙋🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Hahaha
Was so clear she was saying that out of spite!

Reactions: 1
I think it’s ... I dunno, I stopped listening half way through the email because I just felt it was a bit too personal and intimate to share. But each to their own maybe she explains why she’s sharing it at the end

I'm shocked he has it in him to be messaging girls to be honest! Seems a bit wet behind the ears. With Sophie she strikes me as totally not his type but she set her sights on him, wouldn't take no for an answer and he was too weak to tell her where to go.....

Does anyone know who his ex Alex is? 🤔 Aparrently he was with her for years and Sophie even admits in her blog there was probably a 'crossover' but obvs she was never seen or heard from again after Sophie got pregnant 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
From a quick look at his IG it looks like he’s following her on there...

• Wow
Reactions: 2
You're right... Sophie must be all kinds of fuming 😂😂😂😂
I’m sure she is. She’s always been very insecure which is shown by how much she rammed her marriage down everyone’s throats. A blog about it? Really? I’m sure she mentioned his ex in her blog loads too. She trapped him with a baby he didn’t want when he was making a go of it with his ex and she was a stripper at Silks. She knew what she was doing 😂💰

IMO I think the phrase “if you’ve got to force it, it’s probably tit” sums up their whole marriage 🙈
I bet his ex is glad she got away!!! 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

It's cringe she isn't fooling anyone. She would have him back in a heart beat.
Unless someone with more £ came along which I’m sure isn’t too hard now he’s at Salford but anyone with an ounce of sense would see red flag painted all over her 🤣

Kallum is still seeing my friend and she is so annoyed and angry with him 🤣 she posted the video asking if he was on tinder because she tried to follow my friend and she declined it so she was pissed off 🤣🤣 She is full of tit don’t believe a word she says on her podcasts she’s a liar!!!!! She is messaging loads of lads and trying to meet another rugby lad 🤣🙋🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Hahaha
Ooooohhh shots fired at your friend in the latest podcast 🤦🏻‍♀️

What happened to being kind?! 😂

• Haha
I dont really get this podcast, dont get me wrong I love hearing her life stories, but its really contradictory about her and kallum. She goes on about how they're not interested in each others personal lives and don't talk to each other or ask each other who they're seeing/what they do in their spare time yet she said they laugh about messages she gets so clearly do discuss it? Then Sophie goes on to say Kallum's having a really good time at the moment so that's clearly something else they're both aware of. And really, in time if they stay such best mates (and its lovely they have a great relationship), I can not see him or said new partner going round for Sunday dinner! No need to have a bad relationship but my parents separated and got on so well whilst we grew up, went to our weddings with separate partners etc but did not sit round personal homes dinner tables, and certainly would not have done in those first couple of years. Its a dream to many co parents but new partners would not enjoy that nor would the ex partner

Also, just to add, the financial point sophie talks a lot about. Kallum's such a good person (which I'm sure he is) he looks after her and kids and pays a lot for them and would give his last penny and thats just the sort of person he is etc. Lovely, but that's not everything about him, he is a real person, he has a job and a life too and just because he's had or has a successful career doesnt make him a bank.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I dont really get this podcast, dont get me wrong I love hearing her life stories, but its really contradictory about her and kallum. She goes on about how they're not interested in each others personal lives and don't talk to each other or ask each other who they're seeing/what they do in their spare time yet she said they laugh about messages she gets so clearly do discuss it? Then Sophie goes on to say Kallum's having a really good time at the moment so that's clearly something else they're both aware of. And really, in time if they stay such best mates (and its lovely they have a great relationship), I can not see him or said new partner going round for Sunday dinner! No need to have a bad relationship but my parents separated and got on so well whilst we grew up, went to our weddings with separate partners etc but did not sit round personal homes dinner tables, and certainly would not have done in those first couple of years. Its a dream to many co parents but new partners would not enjoy that nor would the ex partner

Also, just to add, the financial point sophie talks a lot about. Kallum's such a good person (which I'm sure he is) he looks after her and kids and pays a lot for them and would give his last penny and thats just the sort of person he is etc. Lovely, but that's not everything about him, he is a real person, he has a job and a life too and just because he's had or has a successful career doesnt make him a bank.
This is spot on. She has no right to divulge personal information about him either in my opinion. I don’t fully buy this friendship they have seriously, if you were that madly in love with someone... there must be a hint of jealousy at him (more than likely) finding someone much better than her.

Sophie says she walked away from their marriage too and I dont want to be the killjoy but maybe she did? No point in lying about that because he could easily set her straight. He appears to support her every move, but with another lover on the scene im not sure it would work the same way then that would be a shake up and a bit of a kick when he falls in love with someone else 🤔

So

She aparrently healed from the split "while she was still married" But 2 months before they did split she was posting pics on Instagram saying she wants to do "now until the end of time with this guy. "

She "walked away from her marriage" But there's "nothing to work out" And they're the "best of friends. " If it was as amicable as they make out you wouldn't say "I walked away" you'd say we talked about it and decided the feelings weren't there any more and were better off as friends blah blah blah....

Claims "loads of girls" message her to say they're seeing Kal and she thinks he's "having a lot of fun" but then says it's none of her business and she knows nothing about that side of his life.

Girls a walking contradiction 🤷🏻‍♀️ I'd say she's gutted over this new alleged girlfriend and is projecting her pain onto someone else trying to make her feel tit like, you're not his girlfriend, you're not special, not only are you just a shag he's shagging loads of different girls etc etc.

The podcast was basically questions sent in by herself so she can put out her own narrative 🙄

Reactions: 4
She may think we’re all bitter trolls with nothing better to do in our lives blah blah. Tbh, I have a a pretty fulfilling life (bar lockdown) I just like a bit of a gossip and we don’t troll you Sophie hun. It’s called conversation on here, and basically calling you out on all your BS.
She thinks she’s really something special but actually she’s a not even 30 yr old divorcee with 3 kids, not a pot to piss in and relying on her “instafame” to feed her kids!! It’s actually sad. Good job Kal does pay up cos they’d all starve relying on her harebrain ventures!

Say it louder for Sophie at the back YOU AREN’T BEING TROLLED YOU SAD BASTARD
Exactly. We just chat tit about her. The exact same as she will do with her mates over a few wines about other people. The same as every single living person on the planet. We all discuss each other. Trolling is totally different. But been talked about isn’t half as exciting as been trolled so she might as well make it up.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.