Sophie Watkins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe he got the snip, not that it’s a bad thing. Just very drastic form of contraceptive at such a young age. Suppose he may want no more to be fair.

Reactions: 1
I don’t understand how they can have nothing to sort out, be best friends, be business partners but can’t be together.
surely if you can work together like that and love each other / are friends and seemingly have no issues to sort you could stick around?

I thought the same but wonder if she's talked him into putting up the money for "project house flip" and she's acting as the "project manager" in exchange for not making a song and dance after finding out about his new gf....

It's some heavy severance pay she's getting if I'm right, that and the Thailand tits :ROFLMAO: I don't think I'd be best pleased if I was the new GF!

I don’t understand how they can have nothing to sort out, be best friends, be business partners but can’t be together.
surely if you can work together like that and love each other / are friends and seemingly have no issues to sort you could stick around?
Something has gone down...either one of them have cheated! You wouldn’t just give up on a marriage with 3 young children just like that! I almost had a glimpse of respect for her when she said she’d be happy for Kal if he moved on but then she had to post him saying he was on tinder! Wouldn’t that break your heart if your husband was looking for your replacement in front of you after breaking up less than a year ago?! I don’t buy for one minute that she wouldn’t be an absolute psycho! Unless she’s the guilty one and she’s kidding his arse to keep the peace...🤔

Something has gone down...either one of them have cheated! You wouldn’t just give up on a marriage with 3 young children just like that! I almost had a glimpse of respect for her when she said she’d be happy for Kal if he moved on but then she had to post him saying he was on tinder! Wouldn’t that break your heart if your husband was looking for your replacement in front of you after breaking up less than a year ago?! I don’t buy for one minute that she wouldn’t be an absolute psycho! Unless she’s the guilty one and she’s kidding his arse to keep the peace...🤔
*kissing his arse

• Heart
I don’t get this. At all. It would break my heart but neither of them seem arsed whatsoever that they’ve broke up but can still remain the “best” of friends. Nahhh not buying it... she’s keeping him close to keep tabs on him

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I would be gutted to have 3 kids and a broken marriage before I’m 30 🥺 it’s a shame tbf that they can’t work it out

It is a shame 😔 I honestly think they've just drifted apart & dont fancy each other. It happens. If either were that upset or distraught the social media would not be involved

No matter how many times she posts otherwise she is definitely a total psycho 🤡🤡
The people I know, that know Sophie can confirm this 👀
She’s not happy about Kal “moving on” one bit

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I don’t get this. At all. It would break my heart but neither of them seem arsed whatsoever that they’ve broke up but can still remain the “best” of friends. Nahhh not buying it... she’s keeping him close to keep tabs on him
Amen!

If you'd been too upset/not ready to talk about it for over a year i get why you might want to admit it just to stop people speculating but in a "to confirm what a few people have asked, me and Kal are no longer together" kind of way, but I don't see how you would suddenly one day be happy to reveal every detail when you've gone out of your way to avoid even admitting thus far🤷🏻‍♀️

Nah, she thought he'd be too scared to move on and she'd be able to get him back in her clutches...now she's read here whilst on her "tacky holiday" that he's in a new relationship, there wasn't much else she could do to not look like a total dick.

People who "get on so well, love each other and are best friends" 🙄🙄🙄 don't post insta stories like this whilst on a fun festive family break

Attachments

• Heart
The wiki is amazing! 😂😂😂 I find it so hard to keep up with tho

I don’t get why they’re not together either if they get on so well like she says? She’s also put in that he’s had the snip. He obv doesn’t want anymore children so the next person he meets will have to consider that
🤣🤣 oh it’s like a full time job!

Depending on how its been done they can reverse it, but I’d guess with 3 kids and an ex wife he’s got his hands full anyway 🤣

Reactions: 4
As he's said he's not on tinder, that surely fits with him having a new gf? 😊
I dont know, sophie must have heard he is on Tinder or she's just guessing? Why now though are they having this jokey convo on insta when they've been separated for over a year? Surely if he's seeing someone, she'd know by now?

I dont know, sophie must have heard he is on Tinder or she's just guessing? Why now though are they having this jokey convo on insta when they've been separated for over a year? Surely if he's seeing someone, she'd know by now?
I'd say she knows EXACTLY if/that he is seeing someone else.

She'll be heartbroken by it but knows the only way publicly she can look like she's in control of the situation is to make out she's absolutely fine with it.

Saying he's on tinder is a clever trick to both undermine his new girlfriend and make him look like a knob so AGAIN she's calling the shots. Someone who knew him said on here he has to tread carefully or she'll make his life hell hence why he just laughed it off and if anyone else pulled her up on it she'd just say she was only joking 🙄🙄🙄🙄

I'd say she knows EXACTLY if/that he is seeing someone else.

She'll be heartbroken by it but knows the only way publicly she can look like she's in control of the situation is to make out she's absolutely fine with it.

Saying he's on tinder is a clever trick to both undermine his new girlfriend and make him look like a knob so AGAIN she's calling the shots. Someone who knew him said on here he has to tread carefully or she'll make his life hell hence why he just laughed it off and if anyone else pulled her up on it she'd just say she was only joking 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Nailed it. She’s not daft. She knows if the new gf isn’t watching, someone who knows her will be and it’ll stir up some trouble.

• Heart
can i just say as well why she lying about her brothers floor? she hasn’t just got him a discount and she’s used a picture of their kitchen from
november 🤷🏻‍♀️
business must be slow in the flooring game she’s pathetic. and can i also say that floors been in her brothers house since 2019 if you look back at laurens pictures it’s literally never changed 😴😴😴😴 duck off sophie your showing yourself up

Attachments

• Haha
can i just say as well why she lying about her brothers floor? she hasn’t just got him a discount and she’s used a picture of their kitchen from
november 🤷🏻‍♀️
business must be slow in the flooring game she’s pathetic.
Just proves everything that comes out of her mouth is bullshit

Can’t believe he got the snip, not that it’s a bad thing. Just very drastic form of contraceptive at such a young age. Suppose he may want no more to be fair.
Probs thought that was the safest way to get rid of her for good tbf, he tried to move half way across the world and she followed him when he clearly didn’t want her to. So he has the snip cos then she couldn’t trap him again!

He can have it reversed if he meets someone can’the?

It is a shame 😔 I honestly think they've just drifted apart & dont fancy each other. It happens. If either were that upset or distraught the social media would not be involved
personally I think he’s never been as obsessed with her and she was with him. I think it was young love (mainly her side) and they both grew up and out of love. She had already trapped him with Andre so they thought they would give it a go as they are both from broken families and didn’t want that. But then she became obsessed with the lifestyle the big dream wedding, the local fame and insta followers and what he could give her. However maybe moving to Aus wasn’t all she dreamed of and she missed her family too much as she relies on them a lot from what we see on insta. Also maybe she was missing out on too much with her friends. I imagine she’s one of them that gets serious FOMO.
Let’s be honest she wouldn’t have that following on insta if it wasn’t for Kallum being known and their tell all love story!

However I also heard a rumour he cheated on her so maybe that’s true and it’s just taken a year to come to terms with it and now she’s trying to act like she doesn’t care cos she wants to give the influencer stuff a go and doesn’t want to look like a jealous ex?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Also maybe she was missing out on too much with her friends. I imagine she’s one of them that gets serious FOMO.

Probs thought that was the safest way to get rid of her for good tbf, he tried to move half way across the world and she followed him when he clearly didn’t want her to. So he has the snip cos then she couldn’t trap him again!

He can have it reversed if he meets someone can’the?

personally I think he’s never been as obsessed with her and she was with him. I think it was young love (mainly her side) and they both grew up and out of love. She had already trapped him with Andre so they thought they would give it a go as they are both from broken families and didn’t want that. But then she became obsessed with the lifestyle the big dream wedding, the local fame and insta followers and what he could give her. However maybe moving to Aus wasn’t all she dreamed of and she missed her family too much as she relies on them a lot from what we see on insta. Also maybe she was missing out on too much with her friends. I imagine she’s one of them that gets serious FOMO.
Let’s be honest she wouldn’t have that following on insta if it wasn’t for Kallum being known and their tell all love story!

However I also heard a rumour he cheated on her so maybe that’s true and it’s just taken a year to come to terms with it and now she’s trying to act like she doesn’t care cos she wants to give the influencer stuff a go and doesn’t want to look like a jealous ex?
The FOMO part is 100%
from what I’ve been told by her friends this is 100% true. She absolutely loves been the Center of attention and hated been thousands of miles away with only one real friend who wasn’t really a party animal like the rest of the idiots she knocks about with back here. The quite humble Australian lifestyle wasn’t her cup of tea at all. She’d rather be grinding a pole after loads of cocktails at a shithole bar in Leeds. (As we saw)
God I know which life I’d rather have 😫 ☀🏝

Kallum is still seeing my friend and she is so annoyed and angry with him 🤣 she posted the video asking if he was on tinder because she tried to follow my friend and she declined it so she was pissed off 🤣🤣 She is full of tit don’t believe a word she says on her podcasts she’s a liar!!!!! She is messaging loads of lads and trying to meet another rugby lad 🤣🙋🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Hahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.