Sophie Watkins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
don’t think she realises that now she’s admitted she’s not with kal we have nothing left to talk about on here 🤣🤣🤣 the thread is more about him than her she’s literally up her own arse 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
don’t think she realises that now she’s admitted she’s not with kal we have nothing left to talk about on here 🤣🤣🤣 the thread is more about him than her she’s literally up her own arse 🙄
absolutely right 😂 she’s boring AF otherwise. I’m not the slightest bit interested in her two a penny buiness ideas or seeing her fake tits.

anybody else feel like her family/Kals family must be secretly fuming that the marriage lasted all of ten minutes after the obscene amount of money it must have cost 😵 cos she obviously won’t have paid for it.

The way I know her is thru a friend who attended the wedding who said it was very extravagant (cough cough tacky)

I’d be giving my daughter a right it bollocking if I’d contributed a small fortune then she’d got fucked off! 😂 (jokes I bet there glad to see the back of the horrible gold digger)

Reactions: 2
She said in a blog she wrote not too long after the wedding that it took most of their (his 🤣) savings but she was "over it now"

Charming!!! 😭

this thread is on the verge of being shut down by Tattle for being so DEAD. Imagine saying you were trending on tattle when youve had 23 pages since Sepetmber last year and half of them are about your sexy ex husband

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Nah it was when she came home last jan. according to her podcast it’s a year to day and that’s when she came home with kids on her own due to family emergency.

Reactions: 3
She must’ve fled after the break up (wonder why 👀) but then had to go back over to sort tit out before heading back for good.

Boring now she’s confirmed. Trending on tattle my arse🤣🤣

She claims she's "spoke to" Kate Hayes Makeup about the level of trolling they both receive.... I've never followed KHM so can't really comment on whether it is just pure trolling she gets on here or people pointing out facts, as is the case most of the time on Sophie's thread, but what I do know of Kate is that she's on about 40 or 50 threads in a year 😭😭😭

If I was KHM on my 50th thread in about 9 months and silly soph who hadn't even filled half a thread in nearly half a year slid into my DMs crying cos like me she's also "trending on tattle" 🙄😩🤣 I'd be like...

IMG_20210123_214828.jpg

• Haha
Loooooooollllll defo been reading here and seen an opportunity to do a trolling collab for attention. KHM will LOVE an excuse to bleat on about trolls.

(Her thread is 50 pages of being called on lies, bad photoshop and being a massive bully while crying troll - STRONGLY recommend reading the wiki it’s amazing)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
she must of been single while she was still in aus though she didn’t come back until april
she came back jan 18th or something with kids and then flew back to aus and then perm came back April. It was that January they split .... all she ever had to do was say nah ain’t together anymore and she wouldn’t have a dead thread. Wouldn’t have one at all 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 1
What went SO wrong in 2 months? 🤯🤯🤯
Was always a sham I'd bet, like her current self proclaimed "boss ass witch businesswoman" 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️persona is, to make people think her life is so much better than theirs......

He'd have been off for a quiet life with a natural beauty years ago if she hadn't trapped him, put pressure on him to propose, rinsed him for an obscene wedding etc.

Why did they split?

I know kallum from teenage years , but never realised they ended thought she was just a private person but her latest Q&A saying she’s been single for a year

I don’t understand how they can have nothing to sort out, be best friends, be business partners but can’t be together.
surely if you can work together like that and love each other / are friends and seemingly have no issues to sort you could stick around?

Loooooooollllll defo been reading here and seen an opportunity to do a trolling collab for attention. KHM will LOVE an excuse to bleat on about trolls.

(Her thread is 50 pages of being called on lies, bad photoshop and being a massive bully while crying troll - STRONGLY recommend reading the wiki it’s amazing)
The wiki is amazing! 😂😂😂 I find it so hard to keep up with tho

I don’t get why they’re not together either if they get on so well like she says? She’s also put in that he’s had the snip. He obv doesn’t want anymore children so the next person he meets will have to consider that

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.