Sophie Watkins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhhhhh tit never even thought of a bloody podcast......... that’s even worse. Listening to her droning on about her life. Jesus.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What did I tell youuuuu 🤣🤣😝😝😝

Also, she "gets trolled beyond belief" 🙄 witch please...

1. Look up the meaning of trolling, and I'm sure you will see it's got duck all to do with people questioning if you've finished with your husband who you plastered every where for years before he suddenly disappeared off the face of the earth and also people recounting factual stories where you've been vile to them.

And 2. Your 20 pages into one thread...Mrs Hinch gets about 5 threads in a day to compare...

GET A GRIP 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
If they aren’t together why’s he sharing her tit show with a love heart. Strange.

If they aren’t together why’s he sharing her tit show with a love heart. Strange.
I reckon she’ll saying something along the lines of...
“I love Kal so much, he’s my baby daddy (and pay cheque) and we’re still the best of friends and will always be the best parents for the kids blah blah we just grew apart. We were so young when we met....we want different things....”
Interested to see 👀

What did I tell youuuuu 🤣🤣😝😝😝

Also, she "gets trolled beyond belief" 🙄 witch please...

1. Look up the meaning of trolling, and I'm sure you will see it's got duck all to do with people questioning if you've finished with your husband who you plastered every where for years before he suddenly disappeared off the face of the earth and also people recounting factual stories where you've been vile to them.

And 2. Your 20 pages into one thread...Mrs Hinch gets about 5 threads in a day to compare...

GET A GRIP 🤦🏻‍♀️
Came here to say this.. trolled beyond belief 😂😂 It’s all fact hun. She’ll be fuming she’s only got 1 thread with 20 pages. Even Kate Hayes is on 48 and she’s an absolute idiot.

Keeping her sweet probably. Damage control.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I reckon she’ll saying something along the lines of...
“I love Kal so much, he’s my baby daddy (and pay cheque) and we’re still the best of friends and will always be the best parents for the kids blah blah we just grew apart. We were so young when we met....we want different things....”
Interested to see 👀
After reading about his new gf on here she'll say were "seeing how it goes" to try and throw a spanner in the works and if he asks her why she said it, she'll say it was the nicest thing for the kids.

It's a form of mental abuse really. I think she doesn't wanna admit to anyone but her very immediate friends and family they've finished as it then makes it harder for him to move on with someone else if people think they're still together 🤷🏻‍♀️

People break up all the time & it’s very normal. She isn’t special. Very odd. This is what we all mean, it was literally just curiosity as she’s put 99% of her love life out there & now all of a sudden it’s gone silent. & by doing a podcast, saying all will be revealed, for every like and share and stream, she’ll get paid... so she’s airing her relationship breakdown to make a pay cheque. It’s just sick. That’s father of her kids who’s had “mental health issues” to hear her talk, so why do that to him? That’s the last thing someone needs who’s suffered any type of depression etc. Poor guy. He’s screwed forever with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I reckon it’ll be along those lines “Seeing how it goes” or living apart bc of rugby. Cruel towards him either way using his profile (or alluding to using it) to make a bit of money.

I don’t think theres big bucks in podcasting unless you hit millions of listens/downloads and get sponsors, so we’ll see if this outlasts any of the other “careers” 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
OMG as if she’s out she’s the number 1 tattle trender 😭😭😭😭 take it off soph before we report you to spotify for false advertising 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
HAHHAHAHAA she fuckin wishes. You might be a Sophie but your surnames not Hinch??????

• Haha
Hahahaha it makes me howl that she thinks she’s trolled!!! What a head.

NUMBER ONE TATTLE TRENDER? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I’m dead.

• Haha
Did she say #1 tattle trender in the podcast?
No it’s on the description to the podcast. She’s embarrassing. She’s directing people here who will see she *shock* isn’t no 1 tattler trender and I’d be shocked if people didn’t join because she bullied them too.

• Heart
  • Haha
i can't believe she has a podcast. what is she going to say every week like? its going to be all slap dash and rushed like everything of hers no doubt. Is it just her each week talking about herself or will she have "celeb guests" hahahahahahaha

No it’s on the description to the podcast. She’s embarrassing. She’s directing people here who will see she *shock* isn’t no 1 tattler trender and I’d be shocked if people didn’t join because she bullied them too.
Hilarious that she's directing people to tattle. Watch us get loads of new members now all joining in. She is deffo thriving off this. you ain't nobody until you got some haters...

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.