Sophie Watkins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HAHAHAHHAA teeth from space. Looks like she’s been whacked in face with a shovel. She could run the national next year if it’s back on.
Ive not heard very nice things either, bully, rude, aggressive, I’ve seen first hand her kicking off back in the day in winter seam screaming at people for getting too close to Zak and kallum. Gross behaviour

• Haha
Reactions: 3
HAHAHAHHAA teeth from space. Looks like she’s been whacked in face with a shovel. She could run the national next year if it’s back on.
Ive not heard very nice things either, bully, rude, aggressive, I’ve seen first hand her kicking off back in the day in winter seam screaming at people for getting too close to Zak and kallum. Gross behaviour
Omg me too!! 😂 she is an AWFUL person. Dunno if she’s changed but I used to go to winter seam and she’s just gross. Walks around like she owns the place. Genuinely thinks the world revolves around her and HOW she’s a teacher I’ll never know. Thick as pig tit. Shovel to the face is quite nicely put haha! Whoever said the teeth looked good 🤯 I’d want my money back

Omg me too!! 😂 she is an AWFUL person. Dunno if she’s changed but I used to go to winter seam and she’s just gross. Walks around like she owns the place. Genuinely thinks the world revolves around her and HOW she’s a teacher I’ll never know. Thick as pig tit. Shovel to the face is quite nicely put haha! Whoever said the teeth looked good 🤯 I’d want my money back
I think it’s her sis in law Lauren that’s the teacher not her x

Hahahahaha I don’t know if she’s thick or not but I wouldn’t want my kids in her class.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ah Kirby. God she’s a dick too. Didn’t know she was a teacher either 😮 x
Scarily, yes she is. Wasn’t sure if I could mention her name. If she taught my kids, I’d take them out of school. Self obsessed bully.

Hahahahaha I don’t know if she’s thick or not but I wouldn’t want my kids in her class.
Thick doesn’t cover it. Her daddy must’ve paid to get her where she is 😂

Reactions: 1
Scarily, yes she is. Wasn’t sure if I could mention her name. If she taught my kids, I’d take them out of school. Self obsessed bully.

Thick doesn’t cover it. Her daddy must’ve paid to get her where she is 😂
We must all be neighbours more or less 🙈

• Haha
We must all be neighbours more or less 🙈
Hahaha definitely...I find it cringe that as MUMS and TEACHERS they go out and dance on tables like utter slappers when they’re out.

Wouldn’t surprise me is Kalum binned her off.

Can’t bully people throughout school and beyond and then moan when people get a backbone on here and out them. Mean girls always have been. Always will be!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Can’t bully people throughout school and beyond and then moan when people get a backbone on here and out them. Mean girls always have been. Always will be!
YES!!! Kirby was the same. I assumed Sophie would be too.
Both always seem like they’re untouchable. I’m a deputy head and I am DYING to meet her at a meeting.
Karma.

bullies always seem to get what they want and more. This ain’t jealousy. I wouldn’t want a slice of their lives. Just sick of them being rammed down everyone’s throats and their crappy arsed behaviour.
those husbands must have a dogs life.

Does anyone know how much a super league player would be on? I asked my dad who's involved in rugby where we live (league 1 though not super league) and he said it varies but as far as he was aware Super League players will generally be on somewhere around 80k a year.

Obvs thats a much better wage for your fella to be on than if he say worked at Tesco, but it's not exactly premiership football levels lol

Probs 80-100 maybe a bit more if lucky. It’s naff wages. I dunno can’t imagine it’s much more than that?

Oh just going to casually put a picture on of my favourite middle child so everyone knows I DO spend time with them. Yeah coz you can’t go out hun!

Haha oh dear. It’s all too strange isn’t it. What on earth is going on!

And what gets me, how did she find this thread? Did she start it herself

Haha oh dear. It’s all too strange isn’t it. What on earth is going on!

And what gets me, how did she find this thread? Did she start it herself
I started it, followed her on insta for a while and you know when you just can’t put your finger on someone?! She seemed so normal a few years ago and then suddenly out all the time and not mention of her hubby. Was after some tea and you defo guys delivered 😁😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.