Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EM0015

Deffo not mad. Just laughing. Out loud.

Or when you actually buy into the fitness plan, get added to a group where she’ll “support you” and then the group never fuckin goes off, no support given etc etc. What a waste of money. (my friend not me)

anyone see the sad live where kallum joined and sent a wave. LOL her”husband” my. Arse

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Spillingthet25

Chatty Member
I never told you's what I found the other day lol 😭😄 I sometimes read the Sallie Axl thread on here and someone said she gets all her "designer" gear from a backstreet place called Nats Frocks on Instagram so I went across for a nose and a cross reference 🤣 unfortunately the page was private but look who was following them 😭😭😭😭😭🤦🏻‍♀️

Dead.

I can't believe that for years I thought her and Kal were loaded, all her designer stuff was real, they were together cos they mutually loved each other etc. etc.
I love your posts ...your just here doing gods work 🤩😂

• Haha
I just dont get this whole set up, its not the mind of a sane and stable mum. I stil love sophie to bits as an insta gossiper/influencer, I think 10/10 for effort, but real life sophie is not this person. Its like she's heading towards breakdown. Might think she's had her time out away from rugby wife limelight, but now her recovery is a car crash waiting to happen and its so sad. Mixing with the worst people from the "in" bars in Leeds might make you the odd £100, but it doesn't make you cool, it gives you the same reputation as them. I honestly feel shes let herself down with all this, shes gone from this beautiful girl who had such a lovely life and she actually wants that again for herself but it's not attractive nor is it even publicity worthy when she portrays it the way she does

Clarity456

VIP Member
Kal deep down would love a natural chilled aussie girl lets be honest :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: instead he's been trapped with no way out by an attention seeking poundshop kardashian from ponte 🤭

00lkj99

She's desperate to be someone and do very little to get there that's what they all have in common, they want to be famous the easiest way possible with very little talent. It's so sad to see, it's like a mid-life crisis, she cannot believe people are jealous of the way she's going?

She might wanna give the influencer dreams a miss, three hours she posted with the geordie shore rejects and can barely scrape 500 likes and two comments 😂 😂 😂

Luna22

I may be speaking out of turn but do you need to get your arse out after the announcement that your step dad died?
I thought this too. Its too soon. Even to go out drinking? I know everyone deals with things differently & dont get me wrong i love a drink lol but what about her mum & siblings feelings?! Shouldnt they just be staying in together, supporting each other & reminiscing. Her sister doesn't look impressed either tbh even though shes smiling & she put about doing a house tour too? Really?! I Lost someone recently who i wasn't the closest to but i cared for deeply & the last thing on my mind was going out & house bloody tours?! Wheres the respect. Each to there own I guess just seems very me me me?!!

Last edited:

Clarity456

VIP Member
She claims she's "spoke to" Kate Hayes Makeup about the level of trolling they both receive.... I've never followed KHM so can't really comment on whether it is just pure trolling she gets on here or people pointing out facts, as is the case most of the time on Sophie's thread, but what I do know of Kate is that she's on about 40 or 50 threads in a year 😭😭😭

If I was KHM on my 50th thread in about 9 months and silly soph who hadn't even filled half a thread in nearly half a year slid into my DMs crying cos like me she's also "trending on tattle" 🙄😩🤣 I'd be like...

IMG_20210123_214828.jpg

• Haha

So annoyed I

Anyone else reckon the money she’s investing in the house Reno company and that shares in the Dubai things is a settlement from Kal for her to leave him alone 😂😂

• Haha
Pure embarrassment anything for any attention now she’s not with Kallum what an absolute fraud. She has to expose her life to feel good from the attention she thinks she’s receiving. Reality check, 3 kids, broken down marriage, 9-5 Job no career but thinks that manifesting is going to get her where she wants to be. How about put the phone down and actually crack on with what you’re doing instead of talking shit! Kallum must cringe and dread to think what she’s going to come out with next the melt.

• Haha

Clarity456

VIP Member
I literally don't get why she's so triggered by this thread and people not liking her 🤷🏻‍♀️ as I said in my earlier post, when she was married to Kallum she wanted to be queen wag of Leeds and thought Kal being a super league rugby player put her on the same level as being a premiership footballers wag 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

If you choose to be in the public eye as she so clearly did, there will inevitably be people who don't worship the ground u walk on?

A nearly 30 year old mum of 3 is surely mature enough to recognise this, yet the way she goes on about this thread she's like a 15 year old schoolgirl who's been told her friends friend doesn't like her 🥴

Maxine1974

I can’t cope with this woman. I live in Leeds and very vaguely know of her. I do know she took loads of caster oil at 36 wks with each of her babies to get them out ASAP! Think it worked too as all came a bit early.
Sick of seeing her nipples too. Like just wear a bra I dont wanna see your Thailand tits.
She’s not a normal mum to me, more of a wanna be celebrity who had plenty of kids with a rugby player to secure her financial future

Also sounds like she just had a nasty viral infection or something. It’s really common to affect your vision or hearing. They can linger for a while. Obviously they have to rule out nasty stuff like tumours etc but I think she’s proper miking it.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Hamburglar

VIP Member
Still makes me laugh how she launched her podcast saying she was “trending” on tattle.. it’s been 2 months and we’re still on thread 1 🤣🤣🤣

(meanwhile Kate Hayes has clocked up 13 whole threads and Sallie Axl has done 7)

• Haha

Noseymannymum

omg I’d never read the blogs but EWWW

“It all started when my good friend Zak was signing for Leeds Rhinos. I had made a joke about the players and Googled 'Leeds Rhinos first team'. Quickly scanning through the website, I picked the best looking brown boy on the team – Kallum Watkins!”

That is fucking GROSS. I hate when white women fetishise black men, if he wasn’t black she wouldn’t have been interested.

the rest of the blog reads like an anonymous blog, you know, the type of shit you write when nobody knows it’s you writing. It’s awful reading it she’s so self centred and full of herself it knocks me sick. No wonder he marriage has failed. I feel bad for him, now he’s got a wife and 3 kids to her and he’s not even 30, what other woman will want to take on all that? Well and truly trapped.

00lkj99

I promise, she’s NEVER been genuine.
This. If you know Sophie away from instagram, everything is fake and everyone she associates with is for her own benefit. But I do think she would be better profiting from going down the single mum of 3 mummy blogger route, than this embarrassing mid life crisis she's pursuing.

• Haha

Maxine1974

She is so lost. Clearly doesn’t know what she wants in life. She behaves like a single-desperate-for-attention teenager. It’s quite sad. If that’s what poorly looks like then 🤯
I know right. Last week she was having MRI’s and needed supervising in the shower and wasn’t safe to be on her own, 7 days later and she’s grinding a pole 😳😳😳😳

• Haha
  • Heart

Fiona_123

I’ve been tempted to report her to ASA myself, she claims she making money from the gram but marks NOTHING as an AD or gifted/collab

It does say it’s paid partnership at the top of the grid post - I’m fairly sure she needs to declare all stories with AD and it clearly marked in the post content too. I’m checking it out properly and reporting her.

That has been added since I contacted the brand to inform them I had reported them to ASA and all those involved. They tried to put me in my place claiming all was by the book but I just said they had nothing to worry about then. I have all the evidence screen shotted and everything documented which I sent across as evidence to ASA so if something wasn't right they will investigate further.

• Haha

thisisme20

Chatty Member
i can't believe she has a podcast. what is she going to say every week like? its going to be all slap dash and rushed like everything of hers no doubt. Is it just her each week talking about herself or will she have "celeb guests" hahahahahahaha

Hilarious that she's directing people to tattle. Watch us get loads of new members now all joining in. She is deffo thriving off this. you ain't nobody until you got some haters...
It made me laugh when she was like “I thought about it a week ago”... as if it was like a long time in the making. She starts things and can never finish them. It won’t last cos she’s got zero content.

• Haha

HMS1910

Something about us all been disgusting and be are claiming to be kind but we are not and we should all unite together 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hi Sophie

• Haha
  • Wow