Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WhippetGood

Exactly!! Without knowing what plate it is I'd say my own is nearly on a par with it from just working a normal job 😭 😭 😭 not swanning around with all these hair brained "bad bitch" businesses....

Like its a really nice car don't get me wrong and if it's her dream car then great, well done to her, but the way she was going on I expected her to get a G Wagon or a Lamborghini Urus or something. She's said before her mate has an X6 so she must know its not a highly exclusive car, totally out of reach to "normal girls" that she's only got due to being such a boss with all her 'businesses'?

I'm now going to troll poor old Sophie horrifically :ROFLMAO: so much so ,you're going to be shocked at my levels of bullying and nastiness and say I cant understand why if you were a single mum of 3, if you had found your "dream car" but it had slightly different alloys, you would spend money you didnt need to, just to make the wheels an inch bigger? Seems like something a 19 year old boy racer would do to me. 🤦‍♀️
Because she wants to look like a “bad bitch” so she can’t have any standard boring bitch alloys it’s got to be bad bitch alloys obvs 🙄 I certainly wouldn’t be advertising my new car all over Instagram with the amount of cars being stolen at the moment......

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Maxine1974

She will secretly love this thread! Imagine been famous enough to have your own tattle thread 🤩 any attention is good attention.
Ps Sophie I don’t wanna see your private insta, all the stuff worth seeing is on your normal account! I’m not fussed for seeing kids, I’ve got my own for that!

• Heart
When she says she’s off to work from 8am to 6pm does that mean she’s just sitting in her lease car hiding from her kids?

• Haha

eeeee1

Chatty Member
I work in digital marketing and with influences for a living and I want to die every time I see someone has agreed to work with her- her “large” following is now because of her natural social media, digital marketing and PR ability - it’s because of who she married.she has not got the skills to really take on any kind of social media/marketing role as an ambassador/influencer. Her followers follow her because of her personal - anyone with any understanding of digital marketing is a fool to get involved.

• Haha

Hamburglar

VIP Member
It looks like my idea of hellllll. Fake people pretending to have a good time to show off to people they don’t know on the internet 😭

Clarity456

VIP Member
Omg. Imagine that as your wife or mum 😳
Was gonna say! The whole videos CRINGE...... it would be bad enough doing that rat arsed on a girls holiday to Ayia Napa at 2 in the morning on a saturday....but when you're out with your "husband" in tow, at about 4pm in Leeds on a Sunday what the fuck?!?!

If I remember back to her wedding videos that she put on insta she was doing her stripper moves while holding her toddler

This type of thing is why I dont think they are back together at all

Clarity456

VIP Member
Aw Jesus she's doing a podcast about cyber bullying 🥱 with that girl who runs St Moriz 🙄

Does she not just think that it's a bit of a slap in the face for people who've been subject to actual bullying, for her - I mean shukri abdis killers have never been brought to justice - to claim hardship cos a few people on a forum were wondering if shed split up from the fella she splashed everywhere for years lol or voiced our opinion that her hair brained del boy businesses dont stand a very good chance of succeeding 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

If that's "bullying" then fuck knows how I'm still here cos going by Sophie's definition I've been bullied (aka had people give their opinion which they are very entitled to) all my life 😭😭😭😭😭

I'm not sure how this podcast is "chart topping" cos it only covers 3 topics week in week out...how to be a bad bitch 😅, law of attraction manifestation and "being bullied online."

• Heart

Hereforthecomments1

It’s just weird and she’s probably pissed.

No grand mention of her siblings or his dad or even any of Kals family 🤔 I wonder if theyre the ones who have had the audacity to tell her to sort herself out and stop acting like a cringey tit so she’s cancelled them

Last edited:
  • Haha

Clarity456

VIP Member
Some of the bigger influencers I follow make digs at here but don't actually name it cos they know if they do, people might just come over and have their eyes opened 🤣

eeeee1

Chatty Member
All this “Be Kind” & “trolling” 😡 I’d like to know why Sophie surrounds herself with ‘perfect size 10s, perfect teeth & tits, not a hair out of place, not a single pound over weight!! Is she too special to mix with the average woman?? “My friends so fit, I can’t cope”!! Oh go & fuck right off- you bunch of self absorbed, fake dickheads!!
They all look exactly the same. Not an ounce of individuality between then. Boring and basic, every single one.

Betsy85

yeah course he did, they wouldn't have been together if she hadn't fell pregnant with Andre, everyone knows that.

But the only thing that made her walk away from the marriage was the drop in money. She and her mates practically stalked rugby players hoping to become a WAG, and they had to settle for rugby players because premier league footballers wouldn't look twice 😂
According to Sophie shes constantly around footballers with her job- that she’s only just started 🤣 but prefers to be at home with her kids 🤣🤣 yeh right!! Bet she’s fuming that Kirby is now Queen wag at Leeds 🤣

yeah course he did, they wouldn't have been together if she hadn't fell pregnant with Andre, everyone knows that.

But the only thing that made her walk away from the marriage was the drop in money. She and her mates practically stalked rugby players hoping to become a WAG, and they had to settle for rugby players because premier league footballers wouldn't look twice 😂
According to Sophie shes constantly around footballers with her job- that she’s only just started 🤣 but prefers to be at home with her kids 🤣🤣 yeh right!! Bet she’s fuming that Kirby is now Queen wag at Leeds

• Haha

Amez-louise56

It’s just the fact she’s openly flaunting the fact she’s fucked off to tier 2 cause it ‘suits her better’

who the FUCK do you think you are ? Your literally a nobody and tier 2 would suit me better as well but I’m not a selfish fuck 🙄

*soz for the F bombs:m

• Heart

DoolinEnnis

She’s only had 1 tattle thread since September why is banging on about a leader of it?! Lol hun needs to get over herself

• Haha
  • Heart

Clarity456

VIP Member
"If I'd have still been with Kal I'd be living in an 800k house and driving round in a Porsche 4x4 now"

Why lie bbz 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

When Kal was at the peak of his career and was the captain at Leeds you only lived in a 250k house on a bog standard new build estate in Ponte and had a BMW with "concept vehicle solutions" Or whatever it was called written down the side in big pink writing that Kal and all the rest of the Leeds players got for free or at a heavily discounted rate in order to promote the finance company 😭😭😭😭

Now he's taken a pay cut to go to Salford I don't really think that sounds very logical lol.

As she said in your podcast with St Moriz, she's aparrently just a normal person. Don't understand this need to have people thinking her fabricated social media life is out of reach for most people 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
don’t think she realises that now she’s admitted she’s not with kal we have nothing left to talk about on here 🤣🤣🤣 the thread is more about him than her she’s literally up her own arse 🙄

• Haha

fortyspice

I find it really tacky that she will accept a collab from a clothing or watch company and then 2mins later list the items on depop… surely the brands can see this?

• Heart
  • Wow