Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hamburglar

VIP Member
I don’t want to give her the listening figures but she is NOT a cyber bullying victim and it’s quite frankly insulting to genuine victims.

Having a thread on a gossip site that you don’t have to look at isnt cyber bullying. Might want to take a look at yourself and ask why you’re being gossiped about...

Reactions: 1
So just listened to her last podcast & she mentioned something about a pic of a guy who was ‘dark skinned, dark hair, dark eyes’ who ‘looked like he probably came from a prison cell’ did that just not sit right with anyone else? Guessing if he was white he wouldn’t look like he come from prison? That is not the one

Betsy85

He is seeing my friend who is lovely but is also currently getting trolled by a unknown account hmmm ok then Sophie.

I hate to do this but SOPHIE WATKINS is on this thread. My friend is also friends with Kirby and she was pissed and let it slip that she is on here and when it gets abit dull she writes something to start the convo again to get more views. Hi Soph, Hi Kirby, Hi Lauren, Hi BOSS BITCH CREW hahahaha

Anyone notice she stays away from the conversation of her and Kallum because she knows that's what everyone wants. Well you wont need to listen because .... He cheated on her in Australia he was texting someone else and ended up sleeping with her, Sophie found out and it wasnt the first time one of them had cheated so it put strain on the relationship and she left. Left the bedroom not the house, the money or the marriage. I dont believe in cheating but, He was forced into a marriage, forced into having baby after baby, broadcasting their life all over social media and it was shit for him. She didn't work and just spent his money. I mean who wants there wife grinding against them when they have just lost a rugby final like she did. He was shown up by her. She is texting Liam Sutcliffe from Leeds Rhinos and she was also sniffing around a wigan man of steal hahah she is a dirty money chasing slag but guess what she stays in her lane hun
Kallum is a grown arse man, no sympathy for him whatsoever!! It was clear to see he was never happy, however why make 2 more kids & why marry her? It doesn’t say much about him does it? He’s now paying for his stupidity & no doubt regretting his choices! If he hadn’t cheated, Sophie would have dumped him any way- no way was she going to be a wife of a Salford player!!

Clarity456

VIP Member
Yeah but TZ is more likely to get away with fingering some bird that isn’t his girlfriend and the O Donnell girls can get away with doing lines of coke if there isn’t as much risk of some random using it as evidence. They want attention, but only for things they manufacture it themselves.
Will you have to hand your phone in at the door do you think?

CrazyCatLady1092

mmmmmm, the tripadvisor reviews would disagree :unsure: and I don't mean the ones that her mates have wrote or the one wrote by the bar manager.
That’s fair enough if you take the reviews rather than having your own experience but I’m talking from my own personal experiences visiting there. I’ve been more than once & I never had any issues 🤷🏽‍♀️

I aren’t a friend of hers either (not saying that some of the reviews haven’t been written by people close like you suggested just saying that I aren’t one of those people) I don’t know her. All I’m saying is that I don’t think it’s fair to mock the business or its owner without having been yourself.
Now more than ever, businesses are finding it really hard to make money. Especially in hospitality. Not saying the place is perfect, but it is actually a really good brunch.
So guess we’ll agree to disagree 🤷🏽‍♀️😊

Hamburglar

VIP Member
Im surprised none of her mates have been here kicking off 🙊

Any goss on them?? I’ve noticed she doesn’t really tag / repost them that much anymore.

Charl28

Loooooooollllll defo been reading here and seen an opportunity to do a trolling collab for attention. KHM will LOVE an excuse to bleat on about trolls.

(Her thread is 50 pages of being called on lies, bad photoshop and being a massive bully while crying troll - STRONGLY recommend reading the wiki it’s amazing)
The wiki is amazing! 😂😂😂 I find it so hard to keep up with tho

I don’t get why they’re not together either if they get on so well like she says? She’s also put in that he’s had the snip. He obv doesn’t want anymore children so the next person he meets will have to consider that

Did anyone else screenshot her business card mobile number?! Prepare for some phony Dubai bookings 😜 fucking numb nuts!

• Haha

Clarity456

VIP Member
It was him that cheated apparently
I knew it, she wouldn't put her paycheque at risk lol! 😂 🤦🏻‍♀️

Was it with someone in Australia do you know? 🤔

I bet people around her were saying don't take him back, but this 'serious illness' and 'scary diagnosis' she's had 🙄 is a perfect opportunity to use the 'life's too short anything could be round the corner' line to get her income stream back 😂😂😂😂

satwithabrew

Yes 😭 there's a saint Sophie episode of the podcast
Don’t listen to shite
Well from personal experience shes bullied people herself and now Sophie makes out she a saint WOW, she’s e two faced wannabe celebrity. A total embarrassment

Yes 😭 there's a saint Sophie episode of the podcast
Don’t listen to shite
Well from personal experience shes bullied people herself and now Sophie makes out she a saint WOW, she’s e two faced wannabe celebrity. A total embarrassment

Last edited:

Clarity456

VIP Member
what I don't get is why she thinks she's made it as an influencer just because she has a thread tattle. I know lot's of influencers that are a lot more successful than her that don't have threads at all as their followers actually respect their content and they are genuine not false!!
Holly Boon, one of the UKs biggest makeup influencers has less of a thread than Sophie...and that's with a racism scandal thrown into the mix 🤦🏻‍♀️

Don't all hate me but I actually like the styling from this shoot 😭 I think she suits the glam style rather than the tracksuit central look she seems to have been doing for the past year 😫

Clarity456

VIP Member
Kallum is still seeing my friend and she is so annoyed and angry with him 🤣 she posted the video asking if he was on tinder because she tried to follow my friend and she declined it so she was pissed off 🤣🤣 She is full of shit don’t believe a word she says on her podcasts she’s a liar!!!!! She is messaging loads of lads and trying to meet another rugby lad 🤣🙋🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Hahaha
Was so clear she was saying that out of spite!