Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EM0015

Oh god yeah I couldn’t agree more. It’s all keeping up appearances and it’s ridiculous.

Reactions: 1

thisisme20

Chatty Member
Oh totally agree I liked her style best around the time she got married 😂 I've not been so much of a fan since she got back from Australia as it just seems to be tits out constantly 🙄 but imo she's probably doing it to show kallum how 'sexy' she is 😂😩🤦🏻‍♀️
I agree with this. Now she just tries far too hard and constantly has the nips out. Wouldn’t surprise me if she cheated tbh

Reactions: 1

Clarity456

VIP Member
She’s gone very quiet on the socials hasn’t she.. 👍🏼 I really hope she reads this and her little friends too and they start to realise how people actually view them. Maybe they will stop thinking the sun shines out of their asses 🤢 what Sophie needs to understand is she’s nothing spectacular in fact no.. what she is is a council estate tart that married ‘the best brown boy on the team’ 🤢🤢
See I thought the exact opposite that her mum was loaded!

Hereforthecomments1

Dont forget "what time of day do you manifest" im surprised theres any questions left to be asked on that topic, I feel like I could get a fucking doctorate in "law of attraction manifestation" now, 😂thanks to the ramblings of sophie watkins 😫🤦‍♀️
Itll also be interesting to see how many silly fuckers will actually pay her to book them a table in a restaurant. You couldnt make her shit up 😳😂😂😂😂😂

Hamburglar

VIP Member
She must’ve fled after the break up (wonder why 👀) but then had to go back over to sort shit out before heading back for good.

Boring now she’s confirmed. Trending on tattle my arse🤣🤣

Dollface88

Yeah she was pregnant at the time too, horrific.
Yea forgot about that with Brett ferres too! Literally all share fellas . Gross!

Betsy85

I'm not being nasty, but the impression I got was that he never loved her tbh, more that he just stuck around for the sake of the kids 😳 I'm sure he HAS LOVE for her as the mum of his kids, as an outsider I could be wrong but just never seemed to me that he was ever IN LOVE with her.

I actually think he seems quite happy atm, he's probably enjoying extra time with his boys but probs annoyed when he has to explain when they ask where she is all the time.

Anyone else think Sophie deffo wanted to get back with him but under the ultimatum that he did a big grand gesture like blowing all their savings again on a big fuck off vow renewal in Marbella or something, hence why it took her a year to admit it 😭🤦🏻‍♀️

Then when it became obvious he wasn't going to do that and she found out he had a new gf she realised she had no option but to admit but with a cock and bull story that Kal was devastated by the split so she was protecting his feelings before everyone realised the bunny boiler she was 😭🤦🏻‍♀️
I wonder if he’s with anyone at min- he’s moved around the corner from Sophie & he’s always got the kids-

Clarity456

VIP Member
So just listened to her last podcast & she mentioned something about a pic of a guy who was ‘dark skinned, dark hair, dark eyes’ who ‘looked like he probably came from a prison cell’ did that just not sit right with anyone else? Guessing if he was white he wouldn’t look like he come from prison? That is not the one
I got 10 seconds in and thought I CBA listening to more boss bitch drivel 😭 so I didn't hear it but wtf 🤦🏻‍♀️ what context was she saying that in?! Manifesting herself a new boyf? Who looks like a convict?

Jojo2116

I’m not sure if she was always like that tho.. who knows, the point I’m trying to get across is that she comes across as look at me look at everything I have on her socials when in reality the majority of it is because of kallum 💰

thisisme20

Chatty Member
omg I’d never read the blogs but EWWW

“It all started when my good friend Zak was signing for Leeds Rhinos. I had made a joke about the players and Googled 'Leeds Rhinos first team'. Quickly scanning through the website, I picked the best looking brown boy on the team – Kallum Watkins!”

That is fucking GROSS. I hate when white women fetishise black men, if he wasn’t black she wouldn’t have been interested.

the rest of the blog reads like an anonymous blog, you know, the type of shit you write when nobody knows it’s you writing. It’s awful reading it she’s so self centred and full of herself it knocks me sick. No wonder he marriage has failed. I feel bad for him, now he’s got a wife and 3 kids to her and he’s not even 30, what other woman will want to take on all that? Well and truly trapped.
No. Way. She’s vile. Literally just picked him from a line of boys.
She doesn’t seems to follow Zak’s girlfriend and I’m sure they used to be friends!