Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EM0015

Haha we probably are all neighbours. I agree.
The dog situation is tight af. Made a song and dance about how this dog would be coming over here. Hmm.

Clarity456

VIP Member
Twiglet legs 🤣🤣🤣
She must just try outfits on to take a photo for the gram as nobody in their right mind would go out in a blazer with fuck all else underneath surely??
seriously though, do people dress up just to take the photo? My 16 year old does but I mean like grown adult women?
and the green jumper and tights?? Like you forgot your skirt Sophie 🙄
No way my boyfriend or any of my exes would have let me go out like that! 😂 Wonder where kallum is in all of this 🤷🏻‍♀️

Clarity456

VIP Member
was she a stripper? a girl i know said she gave her a job at a ppi company because she knew her from
the club and my friend was still dancing while she worked for the ppi company. the girl i know only knew sophie by her ‘stripper’ name and said that she actually thought she was ‘it’ when she would walk in and out of the office because she had a little box room that she would use for her ‘recruitment agency’. i think this was around the time she got engaged because my friend said Kal had done a naked calendar and she’d left it on her bosses car windscreen on kals month and his bum was showing and she wouldn’t stop talking about it in the office. my mate worked there for a month and the whole company got shut down. her whole life just seems strange to me. like who the fuck is this girl and why does she think she’s a wag of leeds when really she needs to clean her kids pushchair and faces and take more care of them than she does herself. she moans that her kids are wild but she doesn’t seem to be very hands on so they are obviously going to run circles round her. her heads too far in her phone.
Others have said on here she worked at Silks and did a season at a strip club in Magaluf as well hahahaaaa

Why did she have a recruitment agency when she was working as a PPI case handler?

Clarity456

VIP Member
She’s just a massive attention seeker tho isn’t she. ALWAYS has to be the center of attention wherever she is.
Oh I know that, but desperate for attention or not, if you'd been separated from your husband - who you who you were obsessed with enough to trap with a baby in the first instance - for best part of a year and FINALLY were sorting things out, as a sensible adult I would think you avoid ANYTHING that might put that at risk. She's absolutely mental lol. Maybe this "scary diagnosis" she's had is psychological in nature 🤭

HMS1910

I agree. That’s why I said above I’d love to know who each of us are ha ha. I bet we all know each other!!!
yeah knew she’s slept with Zak, several times, just like Kirby did. Gross humans. Incest at its finest.
Kallum got sucked into this weird incest bizarre “family” and granted he got his lovely kids out of it but shit me, he’s stuck with them forever. Poor lad.

I got it once! Accused me of saying I was with Zak.... hahaha. Never happened.
I have slept with Zak and she hated apparently I was a dirty little skank and if I ever went into xcape again she would bounce me out 🤣🤣🤣🤣 yeah ok you little dog keep barking bitch. I look at my life now and look at both hers and Zak’s and think yeah ok losers. Sophie and her family is strange. Did you see her mum off her head at her wedding wearing sunglasses so you couldn’t see her drugged up eyes. Dirty little scrubbers. I used to be shitting myself to go in winter seam but now when I see her in Leeds or around the area I just think you dirty bitch lol

I’ve just noticed that he liked a girls picture who is my boyfriends friends babymum. put it this way, I wouldn’t want my “husband” liking this girls pic 😂 he’s defo tearing it up
he likes pics of my boyfriends friends babymum all the time too!!!🤣 either it’s the same girl or he’s on a hunt for single mums since he’s got 3!!!

Amez-louise56

Trying to make herself feel better for not bothering to quarantine and risking infecting the barbershop by seeing if other people have fucked it all off too 🙄 Literally never going to get out of this mess are we!
Exactly this ...so fucking frustrating, the fact she’s got the balls to even put that ...bet no one calls her out on it ...she will read her and say it’s bullying again ...

eeeee1

Chatty Member
why continuously call your kids “dickheads” or “mother fuckers” - she obviously loves those boys but they’re going to pick up on that and do it themselves and it’s gross.

EM0015

Agreed. Rather just sit there and take it cos it was easier thing to do. Now I wish I’d swilled her. The only way is five towns back then. Ergh.

So he’s gone for someone who lives over here then! Thought he was back in manc!!

thisisme20

Chatty Member
I think it’s ... I dunno, I stopped listening half way through the email because I just felt it was a bit too personal and intimate to share. But each to their own maybe she explains why she’s sharing it at the end