Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hamburglar

VIP Member
This is why we’re still in a mess cause this lot keep bending the rules every 5 mins. Like I understand people are gonna break the rules but do it on the fucking sly!!!

No respect for anyone who’s suffered with it (your ”husbands” dad ring any bells?).

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Clarity456

VIP Member
I never told you's what I found the other day lol 😭😄 I sometimes read the Sallie Axl thread on here and someone said she gets all her "designer" gear from a backstreet place called Nats Frocks on Instagram so I went across for a nose and a cross reference 🤣 unfortunately the page was private but look who was following them 😭😭😭😭😭🤦🏻‍♀️

Dead.

I can't believe that for years I thought her and Kal were loaded, all her designer stuff was real, they were together cos they mutually loved each other etc. etc.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

em0156

These podcasts are such a bore. Troll troll troll bully bully bully. Mate, nobody has slagged your kids off, nobody has been threatening, violent or abusive. Tattle life is a gossip forum for people in the public eye / social media influencers.

You have signed up to expose your life on a blog website (since removed) and now Instagram and a podcast.

You claimed in your podcast “people want to know if I am still fucking my husband” (vile) no. People wanted to know if you were still together, which you’re not. And you say it’s nobodies business , I come back to my earlier point YOU MADE A BLOG ABOUT YOUR MARRIAGE!!!!!!!! How can that be acceptable and now all of a sudden people wanting to know is not? Just because you’re not together now nobody is entitled to be curious?

this ain’t bullying and nobody has sent Kirby death threats or employment threats etc. And by saying on your podcast my friend who’s a teacher and directing people to this thread when you can clearly see Kirby is a teacher. You’re now letting everyone know publicly that you’re friend who’s on lockdown who’s a teacher is Kirby. Couldn’t write it.

joker.

Clarity456

VIP Member
Yeah she’s heard off him he’s still there but won’t be involved in any childish videos etc he’s there for his kids apparently it’s all they spoke about yesterday lol
Thank you so much for bringing all the tea 🤣🤣🤣😘

The poor bloke 🥴 what a way to spend crimbo on a cheap (her words) holiday in Lanzarote which will be deserted let's be honest, with your ex wife and all her minions 🤦🏻‍♀️

her latest story, ‘the reality of a widow in lockdown’, why does that need to be shared online? No disputing that their family, her mum in particular, have had an awful few months losing a family member but why do you need to post about your mum struggling on insta, some things should remain private IMO.

• Heart
  • Wow

Jojo2116

Hey Kal let’s do some stories and pretend we’re together to show the nasty trolls who is a boss bitch!!! Hi Sophie 👋🏼 my name is obviously not Maxine btw 🤔😂😂😂😂 bet you have a bit of a head ache today babe
😂😂😂😂 tut tut Maxine haha that last insta was funny 😂😂😂

• Haha

Clarity456

VIP Member
Funny how she said she’d only be posting her kids on her private account too....as that’s never happened 🙄
She’s far too full of herself to use an account with only 50 followers, she’d much rather use the one with the 16k on. Such a narcissist
I used to like her so much around the time she had Tino, since she's been back from Aus shes a proper arsehole!

I guess she was only happy when she thought she had one up on everyone else with the picture perfect life of having a well paid sportsman husband, a big fairytale wedding, her being a stay at home mum, no worries about money and new designer things all the time

Since she seemingly doesn't have that no more it's actually so cringe to watch how hard she's trying lol

Henearne129

shes still director of Kals company her fitness thing is dissolved.
The way her company has been dissolved can be done for tax avoidance also. You don’t file accounts, you dont submit them. Company house request them and if you ignore they dissolve your company and put it on the gazette, if no company / HMRC contact and state you owe them money within 2 months your company becomes dissolved and you can essentially get off without paying anything

• Wow
  • Angry

Maxine1974

I’m sure she has posted this purposely to get us talking as it’s a pretty unattractive pic and she’s stood in a bit of a shit hole bar in a thong & birkenstocks next to a bin ffs. It’s hardly ocean beach is it.
It’s the teeth poking through for me 😂😂

Hereforthecomments1

The ‘how fit is my friend’ post 🙄 it’s as if you’ve got to be a perfect 10 to be in her gang!! All fake, superficial & self obsessed!! I’ve notice there aren’t any posts with Kirby or Nicola 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ Has she binned them off because they seem happy in their relationships?? It must really grate on her to see Kirby with a Leeds star after Sophie was the “main wag” for so long
I wondered if the likes of Luke Gale and Daryl Clarke and Ritchie myler have asked the wives to keep well away from her and the company she’s now keeping. They not going to want there wives seen out in Leeds with a load of sniff heads

• Haha

Amez-louise56

This.
I still can’t get over her grinding a pole after her life threatening illness 😂😂😂it was the quickest recovery ever.
I don’t think they are together but are for the kids if that makes sense? So still do stuff as a family for the sake of the kids but definitely not together as a couple.
The pics from the Christmas photo shoot basically confirmed that ..didn’t look to have one as a family ....just separate 👀

• Heart

Agsxx

Her stories now are clearly for the benefit of everyone on here. Like she’s trying to prove they’re still together! It seems very forced. They look out of their minds too.

Jojo2116

Oh she’s an absolute looney! It really is just a case of us uniting together against the moron who thought it was acceptable to bully and belittle people.. hi Sophie!

• Heart

EM0015

Absolute joker she is. She looks an absolute proz and the rules clearly don’t apply to her. She’s not stuck to covid rules since day one .... kallum, mums, out with mate after mate after mate, “work”, it’s just not good enough. Cretins like her are why were in this situation.

Clarity456

VIP Member
Please tell me you didnt believe all this law of attraction bollocks? I have never heard so much bullshit in my life. Law of attraction but sleeps with a married man. Makes my skin crawl. I mean seriously why would encourage sitting having a sunday dinner with a women who sleeps with your ex husband! she is just strange.

Thank you, I just cant take much more of her bullshit. This new look PODCAST wont change how shit the content is

Also may i add, shes already asked Kallum who i am haha so that just shows she watches this thread. It wouldnt surprise me if shes not someone on here writing her own shit lol
I do believe it to an extent don't get me wrong where if you continue thinking negatively about a situation it can get worse but I don't believe her take on it that she "manifests" all this money 😭😭

I was just making the point that she can't believe law of attraction herself fully as messaging a married man isn't exactly in line with this "vibrating higher" stuff she pedals 🤭

For all the claims she makes about this site she's the bigger troll really trying to break up a marriage 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Whatever next?! Sophie claiming she manifested her new fella to leave his wife 😭

"I had a picture of their divorce certificate on my lock screen" 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Edited to add, you say SLEEPS with a married man... Is she meeting up with these other rugby players for sex?! 😳😳😳😂😩🤦🏻‍♀️ very village bike if so lol

Last edited:
  • Haha

Maxine1974

If they aren’t together why’s he sharing her shit show with a love heart. Strange.
I reckon she’ll saying something along the lines of...
“I love Kal so much, he’s my baby daddy (and pay cheque) and we’re still the best of friends and will always be the best parents for the kids blah blah we just grew apart. We were so young when we met....we want different things....”
Interested to see 👀

Maxine1974

I just love how they’ve set up an Instagram account specially yet haven’t even bought the house 🤦🏼‍♀️

Be like me deciding to try for a baby and immediately setting up a “momma“ Instagram 😂
It wouldn’t surprise me if it never happens. All talk and no action with that A bit like the cookbook that died a death, and the Dubai holiday thingy, after a few insta posts there never mentions again.
I just love how they’ve set up an Instagram account specially yet haven’t even bought the house 🤦🏼‍♀️

Be like me deciding to try for a baby and immediately setting up a “momma“ Instagram 😂
It wouldn’t surprise me if it never happens. All talk and no action with that girl. A bit like the cookbook that died a death, and the Dubai holiday thingy, after a few insta posts it’s never mentioned again.

• Haha