Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clarity456

VIP Member
This. If you know Sophie away from instagram, everything is fake and everyone she associates with is for her own benefit. But I do think she would be better profiting from going down the single mum of 3 mummy blogger route, than this embarrassing mid life crisis she's pursuing.
Honestly it could be so interesting 🤣 how my life changed after going from SAH wag to having to work and provide for myself, she could do podcasts on budgeting, childcare, how to maintain a social life when you're a single parent rather than the bad bitch/LOA content she keeps recycling 🥴

Reactions: 4

Maxine1974

"It seems to be young attractive successful females they go after on there"

😴

Sophie hun 🤣, I'm only a year older than you and probably earn more than you do from the flooring company and the imaginary "Dubai concierge" put together. Beauty's in the eye of the beholder I guess 🤷🏻‍♀️ and people could say the same for you but WEEEE MOOOVVVVEEE 🤣

So, if it makes you feel better to think that were all 25 stone, 60 year old hags claiming Universal Credit though, crack on. Truth hurts🤷🏻‍♀️ 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I used to really like Sophie and she was one of my favourite people to follow on Instagram but this past years just shown how much of a fraud her Instagram life is 🤭
[/Q
I know the cheeky bitch.
I’ve actually got a really good job, and I even have all my own teeth/hair/tits!!
Think she’s be quite surprised how I know her tbh, she should watch her self, she’s not gods fucking gift

• Heart

thisisme20

Chatty Member
As much as I'm not a fan, I don't get what she's said wrong, why is that person kicking off?

Not "friends on holiday" though 🥴🤦🏻‍♀️
So the person thought she was being mean which she obviously wasn’t but her response saying she’s her friend has done me in... Chloe doesn’t know who you are darlin’ and doesn’t even follow you on social media. I wouldn’t call it a friend 😂

Betsy85

Leeds Elite- nothing like being modest!!! How insulting is that? People congratulating her!!! What for? I suppose we won’t get to know if it goes well or not because there’ll be no social media 🤣🤣

• Haha

doingajez

Just seen another post with the Thailand tits on full display. Those babies are absolute bolt ons. They point in different directions.

• Haha

Clarity456

VIP Member
I literally do not get the point of this trip.... If she'd gone with some lifelong friends yeah fair enough but she's left her children just as half term is beginning to go wandering around Portugal with some people who used to be on Geordie Shore (did she even know them before now?)and a fella who's done her hair once or twice 🤷🏻‍♀️

Hereforthecomments1

Wonder when she’s launching her Dubai clothing brand? 😂

People from Dubai must be absolutely sick to the back teeth of ten a penny dickheads like her. Single mother of three babis giving it big licks and reckoning to run Dubai on the ‘gram’ from her rented gaff on a Leeds housing estate FFS it’s beyond cringe 🙄🙈

• Haha

EM0015

Ohhhhhh shit never even thought of a bloody podcast......... that’s even worse. Listening to her droning on about her life. Jesus.

• Haha

doingajez

Not listened to a single second of her podcast but just had a look on Apple podcasts for it. Took one look at some of the titles of the episode and had to bath my eyes in bleach.

• Haha

EM0015

And has been for a year.
Still continues to say this site is trolling bla bla and she’s been called a shit mum on here

• Haha
  • Wow

NightFeeds

Haha oh dear. It’s all too strange isn’t it. What on earth is going on!

And what gets me, how did she find this thread? Did she start it herself
I started it, followed her on insta for a while and you know when you just can’t put your finger on someone?! She seemed so normal a few years ago and then suddenly out all the time and not mention of her hubby. Was after some tea and you defo guys delivered 😁😅

• Heart
  • Haha

Clarity456

VIP Member
Wait what? Please tell me she isn't going to leave her kids to go to Portugal with the fresh out of puberty crew from the St Moriz shoot? 😭🤦🏻‍♀️

Maxine1974

I’m the same I used to really like sophie but now shes almost unrecognisable. She seems to care more about that sh*t hole bar/cafe she works in and the weird little Pakistani man child owner who always has his tongue out and trainers with wedges to make him look taller. He proper knocks me sick. :sick: She just seem to be running round leeds with a load of teenagers at the moment.

I much prefer trendy cool mum/wife soph.
Your right. It’s a total shit hole. Ran by money laundering Iranians. They have 2 branches in Leeds. Nicely done out inside but lots of unscrupulous people go there 👀

Amez-louise56

Kirby’s also got rental property’s she seems to be doing so well for herself, Sophie’s life is literally a car crash all these designer items but still rents no commodities or investments to show for her age. She always puts up quotes like there no specific timing for when things should be done to probably excuse the fact she’s lacking in that department massively. Also I’ve heard half of her stuff is actually being bought off these grade A replica sites loool
Did wonder how the fuck she can afford a £5 grand Cartier ring when a couple of months back she was letting us know Kallum hadn’t been payed by Toronto
But then again I’d probably do the same cause who’s gunna spend that cash on a ring 🤣 fake it till you make it right haha

• Heart

Clarity456

VIP Member
Aw for gods sake 😁🤭🤦🏻‍♀️ do you think she just sits at home with the kids like Delboy going "this time next year Tino, we'll be millionaires! "

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

As someone who's renovating a house now which I live in and a parent who's a full time landlord, trust me when I say you can't really "do it on the cheap" Im afraid.... Like here it wasn't even that bad when I got it, just a bit dated yet there's all sorts of stuff I never budgeted for like the other month I was getting new windows...I hadn't realised when I viewed the house they were connected to the burglar alarm so before the window fitter had even set foot in my house I had to get an electrician to come in for half a day to disable the alarm and remove it.

Also no bank is gonna trust them with an investment loan for a "totally run down" house as beginners, as there's always the risk from the lenders perspective that they will mismanage the funds as beginners and run out of money before it's been completed etc and the house not worth what the bank have paid out

I used to review business loan paperwork for Lloyds and unless they've got the cash in the bank themselves they'd have to start off with an easy reno such as something thats structurally fine but just a bit dated or just needs the layout reconfiguring thennnn a few years down the line when they've got some experience behind them, the business manager at whatever bank they use will then be able to use previous projects undertaken as leverage to lend to them for something more risky such as a full re do of a derelict house

She's just like a little girl how she goes on "we're going to get a really run down house, do it up on the cheap and make a big profit" 🥴🥴🥴🥴🤣🤦🏻‍♀️ I can't 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha