Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MeghanL17

This. If you know Sophie away from instagram, everything is fake and everyone she associates with is for her own benefit. But I do think she would be better profiting from going down the single mum of 3 mummy blogger route, than this embarrassing mid life crisis she's pursuing.
Like shagging an up and coming rugby player and making sure she got herself pregnant.... kerchiiiiing

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Maxine1974

Hey Kal let’s do some stories and pretend we’re together to show the nasty trolls who is a boss bitch!!! Hi Sophie 👋🏼 my name is obviously not Maxine btw 🤔😂😂😂😂 bet you have a bit of a head ache today babe

• Haha

Henearne129

I don’t understand how they can have nothing to sort out, be best friends, be business partners but can’t be together.
surely if you can work together like that and love each other / are friends and seemingly have no issues to sort you could stick around?

So annoyed I

Can’t believe he got the snip, not that it’s a bad thing. Just very drastic form of contraceptive at such a young age. Suppose he may want no more to be fair.
Probs thought that was the safest way to get rid of her for good tbf, he tried to move half way across the world and she followed him when he clearly didn’t want her to. So he has the snip cos then she couldn’t trap him again!

He can have it reversed if he meets someone can’the?

It is a shame 😔 I honestly think they've just drifted apart & dont fancy each other. It happens. If either were that upset or distraught the social media would not be involved
personally I think he’s never been as obsessed with her and she was with him. I think it was young love (mainly her side) and they both grew up and out of love. She had already trapped him with Andre so they thought they would give it a go as they are both from broken families and didn’t want that. But then she became obsessed with the lifestyle the big dream wedding, the local fame and insta followers and what he could give her. However maybe moving to Aus wasn’t all she dreamed of and she missed her family too much as she relies on them a lot from what we see on insta. Also maybe she was missing out on too much with her friends. I imagine she’s one of them that gets serious FOMO.
Let’s be honest she wouldn’t have that following on insta if it wasn’t for Kallum being known and their tell all love story!

However I also heard a rumour he cheated on her so maybe that’s true and it’s just taken a year to come to terms with it and now she’s trying to act like she doesn’t care cos she wants to give the influencer stuff a go and doesn’t want to look like a jealous ex?

Last edited:
  • Heart

RobinsHood

So, I wasn't going to do this but I feel I need to after listening to the "dreadful" podcasts, Seeing the shit on her Instagram and also the bullshit story of "Me and Kal"

First of all she is full of shit i think we all know that already. The reason her and "Kal" have fallen out this time is because he wasn't happy about her breaking the "covid rules" and plastering it all over social media now he's back at rugby. He is under very strict rules at rugby and cant be seen to be breaking them. She was asked not to flaunt her bullshit with regards to Kallum and she just couldn't help herself. If he is seen breaking the rules he gets fined at rugby. She mixes at house parties, as people at her house when the kids are at Kallums and is looking for "husband number 2" with money. Dont be fooled by this "Im not looking for a blue tick" bullshit because she's messaging 2 rugby players from 2 different teams and a married man woopppsss

Some people can live a life in false lies and bullshit but its getting to a stage its cringe now. The story about a girl contacting her with regards to wanting to kill herself? so tell me why hasnt she plugged the "girl" why hasnt she kept people up to date with her progress and why hasnt she helped with groups etc.. let me tell you because it didnt happen. Thats how low she is to get her name out there. PATHETIC. Her car is on lease and her home is private rented which Kallum pays towards aswell as child maintence. SHE OWNS NOTHING she borrows of peter to pay paul. Her life is a mess and she hides it to make people think she is rolling in it. She cried over her dog but hadnt seen it for weeks because she couldnt be arsed walking it so Bradley had him. Its all fake and for show.

Kallum is dating a lovely girl who is hard working and she doesnt like it. His new girlfriend doesnt want to be around her because she bullied her in her younger years and Sophie doesnt like that Kallum wont make her meet her. I am friends with someonein her friendship group and Sophie has been nasty towards my friend. When she found out about my friend she put a video on her instagram claiming Kallum was on Tinder then happenedto release the single mum pod casts. SHES A BEG!!
Well this thread has suddenly ramped up a notch 😆 ☕ ☕ ☕

• Haha

Clarity456

VIP Member
Is it just me that thinks her kids are poorly dressed and always look scruffy... I mean that double buggy she had and no doubt still has was crawling in dirt... have some pride in your kids
Yes, she said in a podcast recently "my children are always well presented" and I was like Hmmmm...

🤔 one time I seen them looking really cute in matching outfits when tino was a baby but I think now money is probably tighter the priority is on getting as many "designer" delights from Nats frocks as possible.

• Haha

eeeee1

Chatty Member
I'm same, I dont get this no social media thing for this new bar/club? How do you promote something these days without social media? Or is this it for promotion - a couple of days of evening post, leeds radio, a few snaps on insta and bosh, its a well respected upper class bar that no one can ever hear of again? Because its all hush hush and people don't get too see or hear anything about it? Maybe some local pro/semi pro sportsmen or tween make up artists do want class and privacy, but how can Sophie and Co entice people in or encourage gold members if she's not allowed to declare who goes in and what goes on? Sophie's going to find it boring when she's not splashed all over the Web being the star of the show in her private club. It's all backwards 🤔
Basically it’s similar to Soho House or any other membership club with high end or well known clientele. The social media ban is a plus for anyone who would like a bit of privacy - no one likes a camera in their face all night or someone slyly filming you doing things you shouldn’t be doing to put you on an Instagram story and it causing a storm. Plus, it makes it even more exclusive - people will want to know what it’s like in there, who goes etc because it’s not easy to find out on Instagram. The difference between SH and Hush is - SH has Mark Ronson and Lady Gaga, Hush has Tom Zanetti and Harry from Look North. Problem is, what I’ve seen of the guest list, they aren’t the monied people that keep those things going, they are the wannabes begging free Missguided dresses.

• Haha

Betsy85

It’s funny how she claims the podcasts are ‘chart topping’- since she started them there have been lots of new members make comments on here, including myself- so people may be tuning in but I think it’s for the wrong reasons Soph- it certainly isn’t because they love what you’re all about 🤷‍♀️

And.. anyone else notice that the person who started this thread no longer comments?? 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
And... Sophie this is not trolling this is purely feedback- not all feedback will be positive!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

Clarity456

VIP Member
I seen yesterday she put an IG on about "what is trolling really achieving" Probs in support of that Naomi Ella who's arsehole she's got her tongue firmly implanted up 🤭🤭🤭

Correct me if I'm wrong but is trolling not messaging someone directly to say "you're so ugly you deserve to die" "Your children are disgusting you should have aborted them" Blah blah blah, you know, the type of stuff Jessy Nelson used to get?

The majority of this thread is people wondering if she's split up from Kal given that she had a blog dedicated to their relationship. She herself could have probably avoided there ever being a thread if she'd just confirmed they'd split then moved on 🥴 we must be living in a proper snowflake society if saying you'd be skeptical someone's "business" would work cos they've never been on a proper holiday to the place they're promoting or querying how someone can be "seriously ill" in hospital then a matter of days later be grinding on a pole at 4pm on a Sunday afternoon, is "trolling"

I hope she's never bitched about another girl to her mates or read a celeb magazine and made a comment regarding one of the people written about, as I don't see how it's different so makes her a bit of a hypocrite really 🥴🙂

Last edited:
  • Heart

Hereforthecomments1

I wish I new rugby well enough to know who the big players are to try and guess who she’s vibrating with 😁 I’m sure she wouldn’t get her Thailand titties out for any old player as Soph follows the dollar.

I’m surprised she’s not hanging round elland road now that Leeds are decent

• Haha

Clarity456

VIP Member
She just massively contradicts herself all the time, not materialistic but wants a Rolex and a lambo for her next car? 🤔

All this “manifesting” shit sounds like a load of nonsense, isn’t it just a case of having goals and working hard to achieve them? I don’t understand how you can “manifest” a husband out of thin air, and what the hell are “vibrations” I just don’t get it 😆 also if she really wants to see herself up the podcast chart then she really needs to add a bit of production to it instead of literally sounding like a rambling voice note.
Aw jesus christ she didnt say she wants a lambo for her next car did she 🤦‍♀️ i'm all for people being ambitious but boss babe pod casts where half the audience are there cos they want the deets on who kallum cheated with and a "concierge" business that doesn't seem to have any customers of it's own aren't going to equal lamborghini money.

EM0015

Posting about compassion and how it will make a good episode on the shitcast.
how about bullying? And explain to your listeners about how you’ve bullied people whilst growing up? That would make a “good ep”

fortyspice

Can we double back to the issue of Ziggy the dog? I know they have a Shar Pei now called Kingston (and poor thing looks like he comes from a line that has been overbred as he needed eye surgery and the breeder is an instagram business basically) but did they really get a little pup, bond with him and then ditch him? Is he in the pound now? I feel terrible for this poor little dog if that is the case?

Last edited:

RobinsHood

Ironic that if it wasn’t for this Tattle thread, she would have fuck all else to talk (erratically ramble) about.
Seriously bored of this whole ‘cyber bullying’ issue, there’s a big difference between messaging someone vile abuse directly, and us lot on Tattle having a gossip about your marriage cos you basically told the whole world you trapped your husband 👶🏻

• Haha

Maxine1974

0A8D6825-FE5C-4197-A034-80C1769E30EA.png

So are you allowed to go from a teir 3 (Leeds) to a tier 2 (Harrogate) just for a boozy lunch??

• Angry
Sorry Soph was it a photo shoot today or a great gatsby party?!? Same clothes probs.
Also... that really annoying foot thing didn’t seem to be an issue in your ‘shoot’ heels!

• Haha