Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clarity456

VIP Member
I doubt book... The past few days she's been all over this woman I've followed for years on Instagram who does an LOA podcast... It'll be a podcast where she discusses different issues lol 😅

Reactions: 4

Clarity456

VIP Member
So

She aparrently healed from the split "while she was still married" But 2 months before they did split she was posting pics on Instagram saying she wants to do "now until the end of time with this guy. "

She "walked away from her marriage" But there's "nothing to work out" And they're the "best of friends. " If it was as amicable as they make out you wouldn't say "I walked away" you'd say we talked about it and decided the feelings weren't there any more and were better off as friends blah blah blah....

Claims "loads of girls" message her to say they're seeing Kal and she thinks he's "having a lot of fun" but then says it's none of her business and she knows nothing about that side of his life.

Girls a walking contradiction 🤷🏻‍♀️ I'd say she's gutted over this new alleged girlfriend and is projecting her pain onto someone else trying to make her feel shit like, you're not his girlfriend, you're not special, not only are you just a shag he's shagging loads of different girls etc etc.

The podcast was basically questions sent in by herself so she can put out her own narrative 🙄

Amez-louise56

Her post making a poll of ‘is anyone still following guidlines still’

Surely fucking not 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ WE ALL KNOW YOUR NOT!!!!

• Wow

Clarity456

VIP Member
Agree.. least Kirby isn’t off swanning all over place with different people and she’s actually working hard and with her children!
I wouldn’t ever invest in that business or use that business when it makes 0 sense. It’s like me starting up my own gym when I never go 😂😂 pointless.
Yeah it's like me setting up a business where i go and do peoples weekly shop in sainsburys for them cos they cba traipsing round the supermarket. There's no reason for anyone to use it when they can click and collect for free 🤷🏻‍♀️

"The opportunitys 😄 keep coming" Have you been offered an extra 2 grand to bring 15 keys back through customs instead of 10, soph? Let us know won't you 😂😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha

Hamburglar

VIP Member
“I always get asked this loads” re the question about them splitting up. First of all I doubt people message her on the daily asking that, she’s been reading here, but also YOU LITERALLY HAD A BLOG ABOUT YOUR RELATIONSHIP and now he’s all but vanished off the scene so obviously people are interested! The answer says it all tbh.

Edited to add DEAR LORD can you imagine listening to her going on and on in a podcast 😭🙉

Just been shown this thread by a friend and I couldn’t stop myself joining! I must be one of your neighbours too 😂 I feel so sorry for her, she obviously relies on her self perceived social status to feel validated in life. Back in the day shagging rugby players and bullying the nice girls gave her the feeling of validation she needed, now shagging old men in Dubai and dressing in fake designer gear does the same for her. She’s obviously lacking something to need to behave like she does

• Haha

Clarity456

VIP Member
She makes me feel sick. She’s a creature you’re right.
New fella looks like a steroided version of Kal. Let’s be honest kal was way too good for her.
It's weird, the new "fella" Giovanni is obviously good looking, but in a chavvy mid noughties greasy stripper kind of way...Along similar lines to how Peter Andre looked when he went on im a celebrity in 2004 😭 🤦‍♀️ ...I think any woman would choose Kal over him in a heartbeat i'm afraid to say.

• Haha

Sassypants1234

In the nicest possible way, does anyone else think sophie contradicts herself yet again in her pods? I love listening to her life stories but every statement is contradictory to previous ones she said ? I know she's trying so hard but maybe she should listen to her previous pods first then let herself go.

I can get a mortgage. ..I cant get a mortgage or its not the right time?
I've got loads of sources of income but cant get a mortgage?
I'm not materialistic...ill get a boss bitch car?
I can live on my own...kal won't let us go without?
I'm not an overthinker, I dont give a shit what people think...I take everything to heart?

So strange 🤔

• Heart

Hamburglar

VIP Member
The wiki is amazing! 😂😂😂 I find it so hard to keep up with tho

I don’t get why they’re not together either if they get on so well like she says? She’s also put in that he’s had the snip. He obv doesn’t want anymore children so the next person he meets will have to consider that
🤣🤣 oh it’s like a full time job!

Depending on how its been done they can reverse it, but I’d guess with 3 kids and an ex wife he’s got his hands full anyway 🤣

Joanne1988

I knew it, she wouldn't put her paycheque at risk lol! 😂 🤦🏻‍♀️

Was it with someone in Australia do you know? 🤔

I bet people around her were saying don't take him back, but this 'serious illness' and 'scary diagnosis' she's had 🙄 is a perfect opportunity to use the 'life's too short anything could be round the corner' line to get her income stream back 😂😂😂😂
yes when they were in Aus

• Haha
  • Wow

eeeee1

Chatty Member
Bit weird that she’s going through every person Andre has ever seen in his life thanking them on Instagram stories but not his actual father...

Maxine1974

Aw for gods sake 😁🤭🤦🏻‍♀️ do you think she just sits at home with the kids like Delboy going "this time next year Tino, we'll be millionaires! "

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

As someone who's renovating a house now which I live in and a parent who's a full time landlord, trust me when I say you can't really "do it on the cheap" Im afraid.... Like here it wasn't even that bad when I got it, just a bit dated yet there's all sorts of stuff I never budgeted for like the other month I was getting new windows...I hadn't realised when I viewed the house they were connected to the burglar alarm so before the window fitter had even set foot in my house I had to get an electrician to come in for half a day to disable the alarm and remove it.

Also no bank is gonna trust them with an investment loan for a "totally run down" house as beginners, as there's always the risk from the lenders perspective that they will mismanage the funds as beginners and run out of money before it's been completed etc and the house not worth what the bank have paid out

I used to review business loan paperwork for Lloyds and unless they've got the cash in the bank themselves they'd have to start off with an easy reno such as something thats structurally fine but just a bit dated or just needs the layout reconfiguring thennnn a few years down the line when they've got some experience behind them, the business manager at whatever bank they use will then be able to use previous projects undertaken as leverage to lend to them for something more risky such as a full re do of a derelict house

She's just like a little girl how she goes on "we're going to get a really run down house, do it up on the cheap and make a big profit" 🥴🥴🥴🥴🤣🤦🏻‍♀️ I can't 🤣
She’s so ignorant in everything she does. As if it’s that simple!! If it was a case of buy cheap sell high we’d all be doing it. Daft cow.
I do wonder if she’s been left some money tho from her step dad? Makes sense she’s splashing the cash at all these hair brain businesses

• Haha

Clarity456

VIP Member
I'm surprised now her and Kallum have fell out the episode putting Kal on blast hasn't came....."being cheated on whilst living abroad for my husbands work" 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

EM0015

first time I’ve seen him with a hint of a personality. Even if it is a drunken bizarre one. Plssss come out of your shell for me so we can be insta famous again plssssss. I’ll grind and rub my fanny and we can do shit quizzes.

vommmm

• Haha

00lkj99

Nor would she have anything to fill in her Apple podcast bio. I felt my toes curling the first time I read it. Mrs Hinch is on about 300 threads, Sophie has one. You are not the most talked about person on Tattle, let alone five towns hun.

• Haha
  • Heart