Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thisisme20

Chatty Member
Unfollowed each other in insta... she just makes herself look stupid boasting about how amazing they are as friends

• Heart
Reactions: 4

HMS1910

Oh let them quote shit, let them act like they don’t care it will only be her who is upset in the end. Kallum deserves better than a stuck up Chav anyways I mean did you see how she danced to her first dance on her wedding night says it all. Massive drug fest. Lauren just licks arse end of.

• Heart
  • Haha

EM0015

Fair enough. If we all liked the same stuff we’d be dead boring wouldn’t we! For all I think she’s a dick she has a good body for a mum of 3 (I’m a mum of 3 and don’t look like that 😭) I just wish she’d wear a bra tho. I’m sure she does this cos she’s now “single” as any married woman surely wouldn’t go out in town with their boobs on show 😳 my hubby would def have something to say 😂
And when she wore a lovely basque type corset top then teamed it with joggers 🤯🤯 that was it for me ✋🏼 😂
I agree. I NEVER take my rings off unless I’m in the bath & my nipples are my husbands only not 16k people ha

• Heart

EM0015

Nobody has said anything bad about her family, parents, children or “husband”. Deffo blown well out of proportion. Nobody would say anything bad about children either. Jesus.

people have merely mentioned things she has publicly posted and spoken about. If you want use your “platform” to share things, don’t moan when people speak about it... there’s no online bullying going on. It’s observations about things which have been posted, by her. & experience from people she has bullied before. But we’re now the bullies. Ok hun.

Betsy85

Why have we made her hit rock bottom though? I thought she wasn't arsed as we were fat Karen's who need a shag? 😭🤷🏻‍♀️

Ps huns, have I been spiked or do you need £10 to open a limited company at companies house and £50 for a makeover photoshoot on wowcher 😫😭🤣
I didn’t think she bothered to read what was posted on here 🤔🤷‍♀️ I hope she doesn’t think we’re going to be impressed/ jealous when we see the new shoot- it’ll be the same as the rest- fake, pretentious & annoying! Unless she’s found her balls & wants to apologise to everyone she has bullied and upset over the years 🤷‍♀️

Clarity456

VIP Member
ive no idea what a council tax award is soz babes 😂 we pay rates in my country - not sophie unfortunately

That’s a fair point re: the soppy quotes etc
but I remember them both posting about it before they left Oz stating they were privatising their relationship and him posting that Beyoncé jay z meme about private relationships or something of the likes.
Can't say I ever seen that.....Are you sure you've got the right person? Kallum didnt have any form of social media when living in Australia, he got insta but that was AFTER they'd been back in England a few weeks????

Last edited:

EM0015

Very concerning ... drunken or not. I wouldn’t be happy going away with my ex wife looking and acting like that either.

• Haha

Clarity456

VIP Member
Even then in tier 2 you're only meant to be out with people from your own household 🥴

I know she posts shitty quotes like "you only see what I want you to see" But I'm pretty sure Charlotte Taylor and the rest of the crew don't live in her 3 bed semi with her and the kids.....🤦🏻‍♀️

She'll be lucky if she's not reported! Given that she likes to pretend she's still with Kal I doubt Salford would be happy that she's here there and everywhere and Kal could pass it on to the other lads at training if she brought it home 😳😳😳😳

Also, FYI Sophie, before you read here and get on one, if you think it's 'trolling' and 'cruel word's for someone to point out you've broke the law essentially, the problems with you not us my hun 🙃🙃

• Heart
All this “Be Kind” & “trolling” 😡 I’d like to know why Sophie surrounds herself with ‘perfect size 10s, perfect teeth & tits, not a hair out of place, not a single pound over weight!! Is she too special to mix with the average woman?? “My friends so fit, I can’t cope”!! Oh go & fuck right off- you bunch of self absorbed, fake dickheads!!
I mean she looked like the fucking crypt keeper next to them 19 year olds didn’t she! Why has she been chosen to do a campaign for shit fake tan that turns your skin green?! And then saying oh yeah we’re all booking Portugal! Don’t forget about your 3 kids at home...that are clearly holding you back! Her poor baby sisters must be stuck with them kids all the time! And as for her mother! I find it weird and desperate that she has to make a show at every outing. With her tits out! Just goes to show where Sophie got her parenting skills! No one gives a shit how good she looks for her age. She should be in bed with a cup of horlicks!

• Haha

Noseymannymum

Her stories now are clearly for the benefit of everyone on here. Like she’s trying to prove they’re still together! It seems very forced. They look out of their minds too.
lol I said it before and I stand by it, we repaired a broken family 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

thisisme20

Chatty Member
Hahahaha it makes me howl that she thinks she’s trolled!!! What a dickhead.

NUMBER ONE TATTLE TRENDER? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I’m dead.

• Haha
was she a stripper? a girl i know said she gave her a job at a ppi company because she knew her from
the club and my friend was still dancing while she worked for the ppi company. the girl i know only knew sophie by her ‘stripper’ name and said that she actually thought she was ‘it’ when she would walk in and out of the office because she had a little box room that she would use for her ‘recruitment agency’. i think this was around the time she got engaged because my friend said Kal had done a naked calendar and she’d left it on her bosses car windscreen on kals month and his bum was showing and she wouldn’t stop talking about it in the office. my mate worked there for a month and the whole company got shut down. her whole life just seems strange to me. like who the fuck is this girl and why does she think she’s a wag of leeds when really she needs to clean her kids pushchair and faces and take more care of them than she does herself. she moans that her kids are wild but she doesn’t seem to be very hands on so they are obviously going to run circles round her. her heads too far in her phone.

thisisme20

Chatty Member
He seems totally embarrassed of her... mind you if the mother of my children was rubbing her fanny and tits in a bar on a pole in Leeds I probably would too. The girl doesn’t have an ounce of class.

• Heart

eeeee1

Chatty Member
She’s got a nice figure but she’s holding that belly in - she looks incredibly uncomfortable.

thisisme20

Chatty Member
I thought it was just labrinthitis and blurred vision as an after effect of coronavirus?

I've recently had coronavirus and i still cannot taste or smell and feel spaced out nd knackered most days still...I'll have to ring my docs tommorrow and tell them they'd better give me 7 months rehab!
😂😂 I’ve had it too and the exhaustion is unreal. I want 7 months off work plz. ALSO - this isn’t your first time out of the house you bellend 🙄
Note she STILL isn’t social distancing... you’ve had bloody Covid, you’d have thought she’d have learnt her lesson

• Heart
I might be completely wrong but I feel as though Sophie's avoiding what everyone wants to hear - the Kallum story. It's quite obvious from the first the 20 minutes of Sophie's new revamped podcast that it's all about plugging herself, promoting herself and putting herself out there to gain business (fair enough), but there's no other real content to the other 10 minutes? And if this is the new "got to be heard" podcast, it doesn't pull me in to listen anymore. I listened to her first couple and liked them, but also became a little dull, so I anticipated this would be juicy and spur me on to keep listening but nah 😒

• Heart

Clarity456

VIP Member
so she’s self employed just to be an influencer? Sorry but no way is that replacing her full me job. She’s doesn’t get that many paid Ad’s she’s gets a lot gifted but that doesn’t pay the rent...
Well according to Laura Green "the balayage queen" she decided she wanted to be self employed yesterday morning and had done it by yesterday afternoon 😭 so given the fact she "now has time for a run" seems she has just quit her stable job at the flooring place with immediate effect 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha